Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supplements for bigger lips? Other techniques?

(12-08-2017, 08:31 PM)honeydew Wrote:  
(07-08-2017, 04:55 AM)BiggerLipsPlz Wrote:  
(17-07-2017, 05:43 PM)honeydew Wrote:  Keeping them moisturized and staying hydrated makes my lips bigger for me. Doing the lip sucking Kylie Jenner challenge thing every day for like an hour for a while has made my lips permanently big. Anything that promotes collagen in the area would also help making them bigger, like dermarolling maybe or using retinol on your lips. I also think doing any of the breast/butt enhancing things that promote estrogen will help make your lips bigger and in general make your face and other features more feminine.

I ordered that "candylipz" and it just got here yesterday. Have you ever used that or what device do you use? I just bought a "vitamin A wrinkle cream" maybe that will help. I've been trying to drink lots of water and keep them moisturized. Do you take supplements? Thanks for your feedback! Smile
No, I just use a regular bottle cap. And yeah, it should be able to help. I don't take any supplements yet, but taking collagen supplements should help!  Big Grin

What kind of bottle cap do you use? So you've experienced permanent results? That makes me really want to be consistent with this!

(14-08-2017, 07:48 AM)BiggerLipsPlz Wrote:  
(12-08-2017, 08:31 PM)honeydew Wrote:  
(07-08-2017, 04:55 AM)BiggerLipsPlz Wrote:  
(17-07-2017, 05:43 PM)honeydew Wrote:  Keeping them moisturized and staying hydrated makes my lips bigger for me. Doing the lip sucking Kylie Jenner challenge thing every day for like an hour for a while has made my lips permanently big. Anything that promotes collagen in the area would also help making them bigger, like dermarolling maybe or using retinol on your lips. I also think doing any of the breast/butt enhancing things that promote estrogen will help make your lips bigger and in general make your face and other features more feminine.

I ordered that "candylipz" and it just got here yesterday. Have you ever used that or what device do you use? I just bought a "vitamin A wrinkle cream" maybe that will help. I've been trying to drink lots of water and keep them moisturized. Do you take supplements? Thanks for your feedback! Smile
No, I just use a regular bottle cap. And yeah, it should be able to help. I don't take any supplements yet, but taking collagen supplements should help!  Big Grin

What kind of bottle cap do you use? So you've experienced permanent results? That makes me really want to be consistent with this!

I just use any bottle cap I can find to be honest, I've used bottle caps from foundations, baby oil, makeup removers, etc. I think the longer the bottle cap is, the more suction it will add to make it more effective. Also normally when people do it they put it so it's not only covering the lips but also the mouth area, but I only use it so it's on the lips to avoid bruising in the area. And yeah, I've definitely experienced permanent results. When I look at pictures from just 2-3 years ago my lips look so small! Good luck with it, I hope your results are as great as mine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon