Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red lentils and massage for asymmetrical breasts?

Hello I am new to this forum and and I want to ask something. My breasts are assymetrical (which is normaln, I know) but the thing is that my right one is one cup smaller than the left one and it really bothers me (ALOT). I am thinking of massaging only the right breats with flaxseed oil and I read somewhere that soaking red lentils  in hot water for about 1-2 hours and grinding them into a paste and putting it all over the breast untill it dries also helps for enhancement and firming the breats.
I apologize if this has already been answered. Please if someone knows from experience or has heard it before tell me if its a good idea or just a waste of time?
Thank you  Blush

I have read that massaging smaller breast 'more' or exclusively will help smaller one catch up! And also heard that red lentils are helpful but personally not tried it...ive also read noogleberry is great for fixing this issue as well (noogling smaller breast only). 

Hopefully someone who has experienced this will comment for you! 
Chrissy

yes massaging the smaller breast and noogling it as well will help it grow.
Just remember that this too is a slow process so dont give up too soon.
I dont have a clue about lentils though.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon