Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO journey

(16-01-2018, 10:35 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  Seriously debating if I want to continue NBE. I feel pretty happy with this. What do you guys think? 
Maybe I should go up one more cupsize, and then stop everything? Thinking if I stop I might decrease one cupsize, which means I end up with what I have right now.

Or I can stop now and see what happens?

I don’t know what to do :/

Hi MissEllen,

that´s what I am always worried about... you want to look hot, but you don´t want to look like a circus attraction.
You know, I have always been wondering about the changes (good and bad) in your life when you became busty?
Can you tell us a bit?

Ohhh so many sweet messages! I am going to reply this week luves <3

Just wanted to say I am having my tits for display in my avi for the moment Wink

I have decided to be done with NBE. No more boobygreed, I am perfectly happy with what I have atm Smile

I have reached my goal size

Thank you all so much for your inspiration, motivation and love.
I am focussing now on breast cancer research, I got a new job two weeks ago where I am doing research in that field. I will take my NBE knowledge with me forever <3

(14-02-2018, 06:03 PM)Miss Mad Scientist Wrote:  Ohhh so many sweet messages! I am going to reply this week luves <3

Just wanted to say I am having my tits for display in my avi for the moment Wink

I have decided to be done with NBE. No more boobygreed, I am perfectly happy with what I have atm Smile

I am focussing now on breast cancer research, I got a new job two weeks ago where I am doing research in that field. I will take my NBE knowledge with me forever <3

i`m sooo happy for you!! very proud of you as well.

your dp looks so amazing no wonder you`re stoppoing!  hopefully BO will do the same to me. when i reach 1500mg dose i also will do your routine. im forever thankful for your knowledge Smile
goodluck on your new job and the research! they are very smart for choosing you Wink please come vist us whenever you have the time and bless us with your knowledge Shy

(14-02-2018, 06:03 PM)Miss Mad Scientist Wrote:  Ohhh so many sweet messages! I am going to reply this week luves <3

Ellen!!!

It's so great to know you reached your goal! Congrats :Big Grin I love your avatar a lot btw! Also big congratulations on your new job, it's fantastic and super funny to think you are going to research more about breast anatomy but for cancer this time! Amazing!!!

I am preparing myself to do BO as well  Tongue  but through nipple intake only , I don't wanna mess up my body, less my stomach! I will start in March so hopefully by September I will be more fuller Big Grin   Wish me luck!!!

(15-02-2018, 12:57 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Ellen!!!

It's so great to know you reached your goal! Congrats :Big Grin I love your avatar a lot btw! Also big congratulations on your new job, it's fantastic and super funny to think you are going to research more about breast anatomy but for cancer this time! Amazing!!!

I am preparing myself to do BO as well  Tongue  but through nipple intake only , I don't wanna mess up my body, less my stomach! I will start in March so hopefully by September I will be more fuller Big Grin   Wish me luck!!!
 Im so happy for you and congrats on the new job! 
I can't wait for the day I can say my boob greed is over...
I have so many questions for you!!
Ive been doing your program for two weeks and I don't feel any growing pain at all..

I take 1500 of BO at night and put a mix of  snail gel on my right nipple with the nipple cover.
I have very bad asymetry.  
I wonder if its okay to take maca? And the dosage of kelp as I have a cold body...
I'm so confused Sad

I tried your flaxseed program for a couple days at first but I heard it doesnt mix well with BO...

(15-01-2018, 06:48 PM)Miss Mad Scientist Wrote:  During my rest week once a month I stop BCP and BO, and start taking Maca powder
——————-

when I reach 1500 mg of BO I'm trying your routine and what I mostly like about it is the rest week (and your amazing result)Wink I wanna do maca for my butt growth. did you notice any change? and about the dosage did you start from 3 gram and upgrade to 5 or what exactly?

(21-01-2018, 11:33 PM)Ashley8 Wrote:  I've been reading about ur programs and results since I joined BN about a year ago, and have always been very impressed (and jealous lol) I'd like to PM you about some things but u seem to have disabled that option. I'm assuming because of the bullying and conflict u were talking about... But if you wouldn't mind talking, maybe u could PM me with a way to get in touch, that ur comfortable with. And btw, congrats on ur amazing results! Seriously, mind blowing!

Hey love,

Yes I know, I couldn't handle it. But also I am a super busy person. This is just a small side project that I am doing. I have about 30 other things going in my life haha xD that's why I am so bad at replying, even though I love you all so much and I know a lot of ladies really struggle.
For me this was just a science project tbh. I was curious, and thought it was fun. I have to say, big breasts are genually fun, they are like anti stress balls lol.

I never really had low self esteem over them. Thought bigger would be nice, but wouldn't mind if it didn't happen.
That is why I am not done with NBE in terms of understanding it. I have something big coming up for you cis-ladies. I think I fiigured out a way to combine natural (your own body) and BCP and maybe an extra estrogenic supplement of choice, and grow like 1 cupsize or half a cupsize a month without getting stalled!

Because that is what so many experience, they have growth, and then it stalls for who knows how long.
I sat down for a couple of hours (more like 12) and wrote out everything about the hormonal system
I am not going to try it myself, because I don't want to get any bigger, but I will post it, and hopefully someone can try it. Think it is the best things I've come up with so far.

(23-01-2018, 08:39 AM)Yas1261375 Wrote:  Hello there! Smile
Im just new to start breast enlargement programs, and I am looking for somebody that has been doing a routine and seen results. So I will be so grateful if you share your exact routine and the way I should consume pills or whatever. 

Thank youuuu Wink

XXX

Hey love, I believe I wrote everything out. Just check the last post where I discuss my program. I believe it is on page 3 or 4.
Let me know if you have any questions! xxx

(23-01-2018, 02:08 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  OMG! The trolls and buttheads you can find on the internet is huge I know dear I know ! Do I have to punch someone ? Angry Ignore them that's the best thing you can do and OBVIOUSLY do whatever it makes you happy! Plus , I think they are just jealous (yes JEAAALOUS) about your plans, your results and yourself! 

Weeeell I still on  NBE buuuut do you remember I had to loose weight for health reasons? about 7,5 kilos? well I made it! and meanwhile I kept pumping so my size was the same during that period of time , 34C though I lost a bit of volume. Buuuut in december around Christmas after spending tons of times with my nieces guess who got the flu? myself!  Big Grin  and it was the A one yeees the one that is around all Europe in case somebody doesn't know what I am talking about ! I stayed in the hospital for a week cause my fever was too high they decided it was better to control the situation. AND I LOST WEIGHT. yep. And this time I didn't need to! so what happened? they've lost the shape, and obviously the volume. I still wearing a 34C but they are not full you know what I mean right? 
So I decided to get back to pumping two weeks ago, little by little, but last Friday I tried 1h again and I overpumped HAHAHAH I'm so dumb I know! so today I get back to boob work =) 
I've been thinking in other methods as well. Remember our crazy talks about zhi mu (your notes in purple ink hahaha that made me laugh I am not the only one who writes down things about NBE on notebooks!) ? I am thinking if that could be a good alternative or even BO pill through nipple intake since you told me it only acts locally that would be a good give-a-try too but I don't know! You know I am a mess taking too much things and even worse if they are orally, so I don't know if BO nipple cream alone would work ! (well and pumping)

Tongue You know I'm not sci person but if I've understood well , you say having period it's essential and not making the mimic part (taking supplements for estrogen , progesterone so on) would be positive- then,  some NBE makers are on the wrong process or different paths ??
I'm worried for the herb intake I see on the forum , that's why I ask this( I know is not my problem but I would not like hearing from someone he or she is hurt because of it!)

On the other hand so you think breast tissue and fat tissue makes our boobs look and feel different, very interesting! Do you think fat tissue could be easier to get or both are complicated? (I guess what I get from noogling is breast tissue...) I'm interested now in working in both kind of tissues, any idea what I could do? 

My beautiful Ellen, you are doing a great work , you must be so proud of yourself (so I am Cool ) and please don't feel discouraged about others opinion or dumb messages, you are a wonderful human being and you are not just working for yourself also for this community (because let's be honest she could have hidden all her threads but instead she decided to share with you, so be KINDDD)!!! 
you are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Much love xxx

girrrllllll <3 <3 <3

haha! Yes good news for you first! I remember reading a scientific paper on Brava where they shared the actual results. They did an MRI scan too, and BOTH glandular tissue as fat tissue increased with pumping. So you get both Smile
Makes sense, because both the tissue types are exposed to tension.

And yes I truly believe getting a period is essential. I didn't think so at first, while looking at trans-females, because they continiously take in hormones. But Cis- females have an advantage, and that is that we have our own hormones. 
In short, almost every breast supplement which has some kind of estrogenic effect (soy, flaxseed, herbal or BO, doesn't matter), lowers FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone). And you don't want that to be suppressed when you are having your period, because that is when follicles need to grow with FSH.

Follicles are eventually the ones that gives off hormones, the bigger they are, the more hormones Smile

Will do a thread with a complete time scale thing going on, on how to implement this. Because some other factors are essential.
I will not do it myself. I am done, I can't have any more growth, that would be ehh too much lol.
But I am a scientist by heart, and I love figuring this out for everyone, not just myself. I think every woman deserve the body they want.

I will probably post it in the Programs section, and I'll make a thread on just specific for BO, because I think (my personal opinion/hunch, no data) that BO is the best supplement to help this.

Anyways, your message really warmed my heart <3 and I think you are amazing as well! I will not quit NBE forum/ideas until I've seen you rearched your goal size girl! got ur back  Cool

Oh and about the Zhi Mu. Yes Aliexpress had a new rule somewhere in October 2017 where they do not allow supplements to be sold anymore. So you can't buy it anymore on Aliexpress I am sorry. Haven't looked into where to buy it yet now sowwy

(26-02-2018, 03:33 AM)noobie Wrote:  
(15-01-2018, 06:48 PM)Miss Mad Scientist Wrote:  During my rest week once a month I stop BCP and BO, and start taking Maca powder
——————-

when I reach 1500 mg of BO I'm trying your routine and what I mostly like about it is the rest week (and your amazing result)Wink I wanna do maca for my butt growth. did you notice any change? and about the dosage did you start from 3 gram and upgrade to 5 or what exactly?

Noobie!! thank you for your sweet messages :Smile they made me smile!
I am going to try and reply all of your questions here.
The swanson pills are 250 mg each, and I took 6 of them, so 1500 mg in total a day.

And nooo I will not abandon anyone here. Will make a new thread soon about a new theory I have, seriously the best one so far.
I have now stopped all the pills, I do believe I am still growing a bit, so I expect to go up maybe one more size (probably half a cup). I was kind of thinking I might, that is why I stopped. figured if I went down I can always start it again. But this was the right decision.

Do you have any questions about my last program (page 3 I believe?)

p.s. your avatar are my boobs now lol Tongue 
I started out with an B cup left and an A cup right. Anything is possible!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon