Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO journey

Hi Ellen sorry for spamming your thread buuuut I need your help!! 

Do you remember you sent me the link about the zhi mu? well the link it's gone or the product itself doesn't exist or whatever! 

I am trying to figure out if it was zhi mu powder extract or what the he** it is!??

much love my girl! <3

Hey Dear Ellen! youre such an inspiration! I just joined and I am quite overwhelmed. I want to try the BO and also your flaxseed and soy flour program?

Do you think it would be a good combo? I don't know how to send private messages either.

Thanks!

(01-02-2018, 02:38 AM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  Hey Dear Ellen! youre such an inspiration! I just joined and I am quite overwhelmed. I want to try the BO and also your flaxseed and soy flour program?

Do you think it would be a good combo? I don't know how to send private messages either.

Thanks!

hey!
 i`m not missEllen sadly but i know soy dosen`t go with BO. choose one method and read more  Smile

(01-02-2018, 01:58 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(01-02-2018, 02:38 AM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  Hey Dear Ellen! youre such an inspiration! I just joined and I am quite overwhelmed. I want to try the BO and also your flaxseed and soy flour program?

Thanks!

hey!
 i`m not missEllen sadly but i know soy dosen`t go with BO. choose one method and read more  Smile

so If i use the grounded flaxseed and BO should be fine? Also I only got BO and not the pitiuary glanf yet, do i have to use both for results? thanks !! <3

Thanks!

hey!

Hi, why do you think that soy and BO should not be combined?

(03-02-2018, 03:41 PM)jackitty Wrote:  

Thanks!ad

hey!

Hi, why do you think that soy and BO should not be combined?

It's because SOY contains phytoestrogens and BO is pure estrogen, so you would be messing up your body!  Tongue

Is there any way to contact Ellen? Im doing her programs and I have questions
Is she gone for good from nbe?

(07-02-2018, 12:39 PM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  Is there any way to contact Ellen? Im doing her programs and I have questions
Is she gone for good from nbe?

She's gone for a while but she will be back some time I guess! The only thing you can do is to put on this thread all the questions you may have and she will read it later - sorry but there's not any other way to contact her!

I just started BO about 6 weeks ago and I just started reading all of the info you have shared.

Thank you sooooo very much. I feel very inspired. 

I am 44 years old and have been trapped in 32As all my teen and adult life. I know how it feels to long for large breasts and to suffer without.

I am up to B cup and am ecstatic. And YES!!!!  If I can get all the way up to a G cup I'm gonna go for it too!!!! 

I understand. You finally start to get what you've always wanted, so you're absolutely right! Don't stop to you get it all!!!

Thank you ?

Hey,

Do you think that it would make sense to administer the Ibutamoren transdermally since I really only want to grow in the breast department?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon