Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO journey

(15-05-2017, 06:06 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi loves!

I noticed not a lot of people are on the BO, so I thought to start a thread where I can share my experiences.

No idea how this will work out though.
But for at least the next 6 months I am going on BO only. (Besides noogling and home made fat enhancing cream)

I am starting out with a 70 E cup (93 cm bust, 69 cm underbust)

I will take:
- 500 mg raw pituitary glandular by Swanson (250 mg in morning and 250 mg before sleep)
- 80 mg pituitary glandular by Swanson before sleep
- home made BO nipple cream twice a day

Ok so, day before yesterday I started BO in the afternoon, and yesterday night and last night: growing pains!
Forgot what that was like, it is like going back to puberty.
And I have really had some growth. I can't find my measuring tape unforturnately, but I would say def. 1 cm of gain.
I can feel the actual breast tissue being sore on the inside.

Oh and the pain, I could hardly sleep! Is this normal? Did anyone else have growing pains too?

Almost forgot, I also made my own BO nipple cream hehe

Got 30 ml of Aloe Vera (from aliexpress in cute little alluminium boxes for €1.28 incl shipping) and added 4 ovarian glandular capsules to it. Then stirred a bit.
I put it on my nipples, let it dry for 10 mins, and add a nipple cover (I got them from noogleberry website, they are useless for noogling, but great for this purpose, I believe they where around €5)

The reason I add this to my nipples is because nipple uptake (transdermal) goes far inside the breast. (Ref 1)
Also when I looked at the tests, it is natural estrogen, just like in BO. 

Besides that, breasts have stem cells that can be activated by natural progesteron, BO capsules have this too. "Progesterone also induces the mammary stem cell expansion, likely through a paracrine effect" 
 (Ref 2)

And Aloe vera because it has great carrier potential and mixes well.

Ref 1: Nipple uptake Transdermal
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article...ne.0115712

Ref 2: Breast development
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062217/

What do you think? Is it high enough?
I am naturally very warm person, so I didn't go for the Kelp for this reason.

xxx ellen

Hi, this routine seems so promising, I can't wait to try after having no luck with PM. I have one question. Do you make the paste of 6 BO pills and Aloe vera twice a day (so 12 pills + 60ml total per day) or do you spread the mixture out across the two times per day that you apply it?

(25-06-2017, 02:39 AM)Ijackitty Wrote:  
(15-05-2017, 06:06 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi loves!

I noticed not a lot of people are on the BO, so I thought to start a thread where I can share my experiences.

No idea how this will work out though.
But for at least the next 6 months I am going on BO only. (Besides noogling and home made fat enhancing cream)

I am starting out with a 70 E cup (93 cm bust, 69 cm underbust)

I will take:
- 500 mg raw pituitary glandular by Swanson (250 mg in morning and 250 mg before sleep)
- 80 mg pituitary glandular by Swanson before sleep
- home made BO nipple cream twice a day

Ok so, day before yesterday I started BO in the afternoon, and yesterday night and last night: growing pains!
Forgot what that was like, it is like going back to puberty.
And I have really had some growth. I can't find my measuring tape unforturnately, but I would say def. 1 cm of gain.
I can feel the actual breast tissue being sore on the inside.

Oh and the pain, I could hardly sleep! Is this normal? Did anyone else have growing pains too?

Almost forgot, I also made my own BO nipple cream hehe

Got 30 ml of Aloe Vera (from aliexpress in cute little alluminium boxes for €1.28 incl shipping) and added 4 ovarian glandular capsules to it. Then stirred a bit.
I put it on my nipples, let it dry for 10 mins, and add a nipple cover (I got them from noogleberry website, they are useless for noogling, but great for this purpose, I believe they where around €5)

The reason I add this to my nipples is because nipple uptake (transdermal) goes far inside the breast. (Ref 1)
Also when I looked at the tests, it is natural estrogen, just like in BO. 

Besides that, breasts have stem cells that can be activated by natural progesteron, BO capsules have this too. "Progesterone also induces the mammary stem cell expansion, likely through a paracrine effect" 
 (Ref 2)

And Aloe vera because it has great carrier potential and mixes well.

Ref 1: Nipple uptake Transdermal
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article...ne.0115712

Ref 2: Breast development
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062217/

What do you think? Is it high enough?
I am naturally very warm person, so I didn't go for the Kelp for this reason.

xxx ellen

Hi, this routine seems so promising, I can't wait to try after having no luck with PM. I have one question. Do you make the paste of 6 BO pills and Aloe vera twice a day (so 12 pills + 60ml total per day) or do you spread the mixture out across the two times per day that you apply it?

I was wondering this too.

Hi Ellen! I am loving your story. I'm so very happy for you and your progress! I have a couple questions I hope you can help me with. I was wondering, With the aloe Vera nipple cream that you make, you start with Aloe Vera GEL? Right? And make the Cream out of the Gel? Next I wanted to know, how long does it last you with the portions that you mention? Is it for one time use or more? And lastly, do you think kitchen plastic wrap would suffice as a nipple cover? 
Thank you for putting so much energy into this thread. I look forward to reading more about your nbe journey!

Téa

(14-07-2017, 09:00 PM)TeaTea Wrote:  Hi Ellen! I am loving your story. I'm so very happy for you and your progress! I have a couple questions I hope you can help me with. I was wondering, With the aloe Vera nipple cream that you make, you start with Aloe Vera GEL? Right? And make the Cream out of the Gel? Next I wanted to know, how long does it last you with the portions that you mention? Is it for one time use or more? And lastly, do you think kitchen plastic wrap would suffice as a nipple cover? 
Thank you for putting so much energy into this thread. I look forward to reading more about your nbe journey!

Téa

Hi Tea!

Sorry for my uber late reply, enjoying a massive holiday here haha Smile

I am glad you enjoyed my thread, I write so much stuff lol.
I would love to help you out here.

Ok just to help you all out:
- this is the exact aloe vera I used
http://s.aliexpress.com/vmIvENFn

It costs €1.28 lol

And these are my new nipple stickers, they are €0.85 a pair

http://s.aliexpress.com/fuMFbq6b

I tell you, NBE doesn't have to be expensive!

Cream, well I could call it more of a gel/liquid actually
Sorry, in my language the English translation would be a cream, hence I called it that.

I have to say that applying the mixture 3 times a day (+/- 8 hours interval) and using the alcohol too with it, eventually gave me the best results.
They are even now.
Also, I think applying the nipple sticker while still wet worked the best eventually. I know I wrote to let it dry before. But after some experimenting, I think that really worked better in terms of absoption and faster growth.

How long it lasts:
Well in the beginning I used a small painting brush. But that left a lot of residue on the brush that was wasted product. Because you have to stirr everytime you use it. In the end I used a metal, -ehh how do I call it- spatula. I had it laying around from my chemistry study.

This eventually worked the best, and I do like 1.5 month maybe 2 with one batch. So super cheap again!
Also in the beginning I applied more on my areola, eventually I just stuck with my nipple and the structure. You get used to it and get to know your nipple more lol

I think a plastic wrap would fall off. Because the silicone nipple stickers stay adhired to your nipples. I think a plastic wrap would fall off or move as you go through your day, plus product would spill easily.
I clean my nipple stickers everytime with warm water and let it air dry.

Jope that helps love
Good luck!

<3

(25-06-2017, 02:39 AM)jackitty Wrote:  Hi, this routine seems so promising, I can't wait to try after having no luck with PM. I have one question. Do you make the paste of 6 BO pills and Aloe vera twice a day (so 12 pills + 60ml total per day) or do you spread the mixture out across the two times per day that you apply it?

Hi love!

Oh no I make a batch of those 6 pills and use it for like 1.5/2 months on my nipples haha Smile
You only need a tiny amount anyway! I wrote some more details above this one.

I would also recommend applying 3 times a day, around every 8 hours. 

xxx

So I am still in the middle of my vacation. But just a little update:

My breasts are pretty darn symmetrical, and I evolved from a 70E cup, to a big 70F cup now. I am already ordering 70G cup bra's.

I increased my dosage a while ago, now I take:
- 08:00= 2x 250 mg Raw ovarian Glandular by Swanson
- 16:00= 2x 250 mg Raw ovarian Glandular by Swanson
- 23:00= 2x 250 mg Raw ovarian Glandular by Swanson

So 1500 mg a day in total

I stopped my diy nipple cream because they are symmetrical now.

I have tried out other things I want to share:

- DSMO: because  this stuff is a really good carrier into the skin, I thought it would be amazing to add to the nipple gel. Well to my surprise: it made my breasts smaller! I tried it for 3 days, everyday they got smaller and I quit.
I used only about 5% in the mixture.
I read that it has anti estrogenic propperties, so thats a no no for me. I would like to warn other to keep an eye on this. We don't want schrinking lol

- Cinnamon!
Oh my, last week I have been eating this stuff like crazy.
I still don't have a full conclusion/opinion on it yet. Because I usually do positive/negative tests whenever I try something new.
But basically, certain Cinnamon species can act like IGF-1, and phosphorelate the IGF-1 receptor. IGF-1 normally phosphorelates the receptor, but cinnamon can apparently also do this.
It is amazing..
Estrogen and IGF-1 are your best NBE friends, but this way you bypass IGF-1 sort of

You want to have the Ceylon Cinnamon, read here for the names: http://www.trueceylonspices.com/ceylon-cinnamon/

Paper:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22233457/

So basically it helps with NBE, and makes your skin amazing (no saggy boobs ;Wink

I take 6 grams a day now, I put it in my water and drink it throughout the day.

- Casein powder
I wrote about this before, and tested it for you, when I stopped and started it again. I have to conclude: casein protein powder makes my breasts grow when I take it right before I go to sleep (25 grams)
There is no denying that one, if you want to buy something extra, put your money on this. It is very cheap for the amount of protein you get too.

Well this is my short update Smile
Hope it helps anyone!

Would anyone also be wanting to try out the cinnamon with me? It is super cheap, and have not come accross anything online yet for this purpose.

Much love, Ellen

(08-08-2017, 03:51 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  So I am still in the middle of my vacation. But just a little update:

My breasts are pretty darn symmetrical, and I evolved from a 70E cup, to a big 70F cup now. I am already ordering 70G cup bra's.

- DSMO: because  this stuff is a really good carrier into the skin, I thought it would be amazing to add to the nipple gel. Well to my surprise: it made my breasts smaller! I tried it for 3 days, everyday they got smaller and I quit.
I read that it has anti estrogenic propperties, so thats a no no for me. I would like to warn other to keep an eye on this. We don't want schrinking lol

- Cinnamon!
I still don't have a full conclusion/opinion on it yet. Because I usually do positive/negative tests whenever I try something new.
But basically, certain Cinnamon species can act like IGF-1, and phosphorelate the IGF-1 receptor. IGF-1 normally phosphorelates the receptor, but cinnamon can apparently also do this.
It is amazing..
Estrogen and IGF-1 are your best NBE friends, but this way you bypass IGF-1 sort of

You want to have the Ceylon Cinnamon, read here for the names: http://www.trueceylonspices.com/ceylon-cinnamon/

Paper:

So basically it helps with NBE, and makes your skin amazing (no saggy boobs ;Wink

- Casein powder
I wrote about this before, and tested it for you, when I stopped and started it again. I have to conclude: casein protein powder makes my breasts grow when I take it right before I go to sleep (25 grams)
There is no denying that one, if you want to buy something extra, put your money on this. It is very cheap for the amount of protein you get too.

Hope it helps anyone!

Would anyone also be wanting to try out the cinnamon with me? It is super cheap, and have not come accross anything online yet for this purpose.

Much love, Ellen

wow, that's amazing, you really are a huge help!
yess count me in!
even tho joe told me that the essential oil would be better. Dissolve in oil, such as flaxseed massage oil. Probably 1 drop dissolved, but you can do more if it's not too hot.
but the one you mentioned is more affordable so I guess I will stick with it until I find the essential oil.
I'm also doing rice bran, starting with 1 tbsp. and gradually increase to 2 tbsp. (with water or whatever you want)  thought id share this with you Shy 
keep us updated xx 
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27347

(08-08-2017, 03:51 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  So I am still in the middle of my vacation. But just a little update:

- Cinnamon!
It is amazing..

Paper:

- Casein powder

Hope it helps anyone!

Much love, Ellen

Just saw this post! Would like to try cinnamon with you <3 Are the regular ones from the supermarket the same?

- Cinnamon!
It is amazing..

Paper:

- Casein powder

Hope it helps anyone!

Much love, Ellen

Just saw this post! Would like to try cinnamon with you <3 Are the regular ones from the supermarket the same?

(09-09-2017, 05:08 AM)MomoG Wrote:  

- Cinnamon!
It is amazing..

Paper:

- Casein powder

Hope it helps anyone!

Much love, Ellen

Hello i,m new here, are there some updates miss Ellen? And are some issues?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon