Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help me plssssssss

hi, i m of 18 and my breast size is just 30.........can any1 help me or suggest me some effective ways of enhancing my breast

It really should all depend on what you feel comfortable trying and what your pocketbook can afford. What is a good option for one may not be for another ,so only you can make that choice since you know your body best.

I chose the bovine ovary route, because I knew my body couldn't handle me adding herbs that would mess with my hormone levels. It's worked really well for me, but for someone else, it may not. If I had been younger and not hormonal, I might have tried one of the herbal methods, but I doubt it. But that's just me.

For a completely natural approach, you can't get more natural than the pumping method. While there are some that are expensive, there are also some like noogleberry that are soooo cheap, which is a big plus. Some women combine routines also.

Anyway, I wouldn't dream of saying which route you need to go. It's your body. Do some reading on here and go check out the old forum also. You can get there through the link at the bottom of every page. Once you start doing that you will find yourself being drawn to one or the other eventually.

Good luck with your choice.

Mel

only 18 give it time

Hi Sonia
I wasn´t fully developed at 18 either, I remember I had a breast growth spurt at 20.
Maybe massaging could be a good idea for now?
good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon