Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suggestions please!!

Hi there,
One of my cousins has been trying her best to increase the boob size but unfortunately, there is no change in the size. She is very much depressed because of this. 
One of our aunts advised undergoing breast augmentation surgery from a clinic in our locality but she is afraid to go under the knife. While researching I found breast massage and exercise can help to improve the boob size. Has anyone here had a similar situation? How was your experience with massage therapy? She is planning to schedule an appointment from a clinic which offers massage therapy service in Toronto for next week. Any suggestions are highly appreciated!!

Hi. You could ask her to read some of the breast massaging threads on this site, there are a number of them posted, which should help her.

(27-04-2017, 12:39 PM)everraz Wrote:  Hi there,
One of my cousins has been trying her best to increase the boob size but unfortunately, there is no change in the size. She is very much depressed because of this. 
One of our aunts advised undergoing breast augmentation surgery from a clinic in our locality but she is afraid to go under the knife. While researching I found breast massage and exercise can help to improve the boob size. Has anyone here had a similar situation? How was your experience with massage therapy? She is planning to schedule an appointment from a clinic which offers massage therapy service in Toronto for next week. Any suggestions are highly appreciated!!

Yeah, if this is for your cousin, your best bet is to introduce her to this forum, get her to research out different methods of NBE (natural breast enhancement) for herself. There's so many various methods, it's really up to the person to choose which particular one best suits their needs and lifestyle. But this is something that takes time and requires a deep commitment. It's something she's going to have to want to do for herself. You could do the research for her, but really I think if she wanted to go the natural route she'd do it for herself. 

Hope this helps,

Xoxo

Here are my favorite two massage threads:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280
There are lots of great massage techniques here. Have her look them over and make up a plan.

Bobbi

Happyme , ¿Usted ha dado ningún resultado de los masajes que usted recomienda?, Gracias, y siento que no sé Inglés.

Thai breast slapping. Chi/female deer massage. Katana one of our members wrote up a brilliant breast massage thread. Essentially the younger you are the more inclined for best results. Better circulation and growth hormones present. 
There's also fat transfer massage. Many options to try first. 
Surgery requires further surgery ever 8-10 years last I heard and there's always a risk of general anasthesia so wonderful idea to put a few months aside to try other methods.

(05-06-2017, 01:54 PM)Claudia Wrote:  Happyme , ¿Usted ha dado ningún resultado de los masajes que usted recomienda?, Gracias, y siento que no sé Inglés.

No quiero ser borde ni nada así, pero no puedes preguntarle en un idioma extranjero a una persona cuando a) seguramente no lo sepa y b) cuando el foro es en inglés. 

Si necesitas algo escríbeme directamente a mi y te traduzco lo que necesites.

Un saludo Claudia Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon