Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does Saw Palmetto lower testosterone AND estrogen?

(29-05-2017, 08:14 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Have a read of this... In essence i think THIS is why SP helps "some" women grow...
There is also the fact i found a few times SP can enlarge wasted organs such as breasts ovaries. Dont ask me to elaborate lol Its what I've read and I cant explain it.
https://books.google.co.nz/books?id=eRrrCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT372&lpg=PT372&dq=saw+palmetto+convalescent&source=bl&ots=0B2u52SCQa&sig=70fkC97rxlOLyhEZGNAcFVVamVo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiG7c6W5pXUAhWDHJQKHS0kDzEQ6AEIIjAA#v=onepage&q=saw%20palmetto%20convalescent&f=false

The girls on the old forums as we read seemed to couple SP with Fenugreek which also stimulates appetite and was known historically to be fed to the harem girls to make them more buxom! Its any wonder the older girls did well between that and the above google link.

I entered BN a few years back when everyone though Puearia was the be all and end all and for some it worked. Theres a massive risk with PM and ive always maintained that. We had some good threads up with plenty of good info direct from the growers too.

Very interesting excerpt. Thank you for that! It clearly states that SP inhibits testosterone from converting to DHT and that SP is great for women with PCOS, by lowering androgens. 

Had no idea that SP and Fenugreek stimulate appetite....we want to gain a bit of weight so maybe we should give them a go! Sounds a bit like GB (minus the WY) and if I remember correctly, you have some in stock  Wink

Regarding PM. I have mixed feelings. Sometimes I'm tempted because so many women have grown and are growing from it but I am aware that it's not for everyone. Esp. women like you and me, we need to be extra cautious. Was thinking about trying out a PM topical but again, some say that it's totally ineffective while others say topicals are actually more powerful....

(30-05-2017, 03:06 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(29-05-2017, 08:14 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Have a read of this... In essence i think THIS is why SP helps "some" women grow...
There is also the fact i found a few times SP can enlarge wasted organs such as breasts ovaries. Dont ask me to elaborate lol Its what I've read and I cant explain it.
https://books.google.co.nz/books?id=eRrrCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT372&lpg=PT372&dq=saw+palmetto+convalescent&source=bl&ots=0B2u52SCQa&sig=70fkC97rxlOLyhEZGNAcFVVamVo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiG7c6W5pXUAhWDHJQKHS0kDzEQ6AEIIjAA#v=onepage&q=saw%20palmetto%20convalescent&f=false

The girls on the old forums as we read seemed to couple SP with Fenugreek which also stimulates appetite and was known historically to be fed to the harem girls to make them more buxom! Its any wonder the older girls did well between that and the above google link.

I entered BN a few years back when everyone though Puearia was the be all and end all and for some it worked. Theres a massive risk with PM and ive always maintained that. We had some good threads up with plenty of good info direct from the growers too.

Very interesting excerpt. Thank you for that! It clearly states that SP inhibits testosterone from converting to DHT and that SP is great for women with PCOS, by lowering androgens. 

Had no idea that SP and Fenugreek stimulate appetite....we want to gain a bit of weight so maybe we should give them a go! Sounds a bit like GB (minus the WY) and if I remember correctly, you have some in stock  Wink

Regarding PM. I have mixed feelings. Sometimes I'm tempted because so many women have grown and are growing from it but I am aware that it's not for everyone. Esp. women like you and me, we need to be extra cautious. Was thinking about trying out a PM topical but again, some say that it's totally ineffective while others say topicals are actually more powerful....

Goodness no dont do topical! lol thats as strong as it gets. Straight to the source. Theres great threads up about topical applications too and its rate of absorption vs oral you should check it out if your seriously considering that. But yeh its sad how much Ive spent on NBE herbs only to NOT use the silly things! You are right re GB, i do find no more dizzy weird spells since not taking it... thats gotta say at least in "my" case there might be some blood sugar etc issue going on. Im supposed to get all that tested soon too but got other dramas going on so dont need the stress of that on top of it if its not ideal  Shy

(30-05-2017, 07:10 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Goodness no dont do topical! lol thats as strong as it gets. Straight to the source. Theres great threads up about topical applications too and its rate of absorption vs oral you should check it out if your seriously considering that. But yeh its sad how much Ive spent on NBE herbs only to NOT use the silly things! You are right re GB, i do find no more dizzy weird spells since not taking it... thats gotta say at least in "my" case there might be some blood sugar etc issue going on. Im supposed to get all that tested soon too but got other dramas going on so dont need the stress of that on top of it if its not ideal  Shy

Ha ha I knew you'd be against it!! I would never go for pure, 100% PM extract but I did find a breast lotion containing 15% PM and many other ingredients (EPO being one of them Wink ). Thing is, many women/reviews seem to say that these kind of creams (with low percentages of PM) don't work at all. So maybe it depends on the percentage...and the individual. 

That's scary that you got dizzy from GB. Yes, get your blood sugar levels checked (when you have the time and are stress-free of course). I thought those three herbs are rather weak and "innocuous" but again, depends on the individual......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon