Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zara's Greenbush Breast Enhancement Kit Experiment (With Pics!)

(13-04-2017, 03:16 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Actually, I drank busted for a while lasted year. The instruction says I have to boil it for a few minutes, however I didn't have time for that so I only add hot water to it. I wonder if this affected its effectiveness.

I'm not sure, but that's a good point that you bring up. I've been doing the same thing, just adding hot water to the Bust Tea because I didn't think it mattered. But I just checked, and it does say to boil for 6 to 8 minutes. Thanks for mentioning this! From now on, I'm going to follow the directions, because it must be important if they specifically say to do so.

UPDATE: I just tried boiling the tea, and it seems it to be richer in color and taste, have more depth, and still good flavor. So yeah, I would definitely say that boiling it for 6 to 8 minutes per the instructions is a game changer and better because you get more of the nutrients from the tea bag! 

Xoxo

applause-applause, thanks for sharing pics Zara...lovely.  Smile

(14-04-2017, 06:34 AM)Lotus Wrote:  applause-applause, thanks for sharing pics Zara...lovely.  Smile

Thank you Lotus!! It was a huge step for me, but I'm already glad that I did!! <3

WEEK 1 

So I've taken GB for seven days and so far so good. 

DOSAGE: 
Pills: 2 pills, 3x a day (after meals)
Extract: 1 dropper, 3x a day (after meals)
Bust tea: 1 bag, 2x a day (after breakfast and before I go to bed)

Extract for Breasts: For the first couple of days I tried massaging the extracts onto my breasts but I didn't like the sticky residue that it left behind, or the cloyingly sweet smell. I will just stick to using my own DIY massage oil for my breasts.

Side Effects: This week I've felt pretty good and normal. The first day I felt like the extracts were really strong, but since then, I haven't really been feeling any tenderness or soreness in my breasts. I did feel a little drowsy while taking the herbs for the first four days (had to take afternoon naps), but not so much anymore. Also, I have noticed that my sweat smells less offensive, and sweeter (like maple and licorice), which is weird but not such a bad thing either, lol.

Measurements: My measurements are pretty much the same as my Day 1 measurements. I have increased a centimeter or two in my bust but that could just be from swelling.

Progress so far?: I know it's way too soon to be expecting progress, but one thing I did notice is that usually during my follicular phase my breasts shrink, and I haven't experienced much shrinkage in these past 7 days. Possibly a great sign! We'll see after I logged my 1 month entry!!

Moving forward: So today is my ovulation day (or at least it should be) so I'm taking a break from the herbs. I think it's good to take breaks every now and then to prevent estrogen overload and also to prevent stalling. So my break days will be ovulation day and also day 1-7 of my period. I've also bought a lot of other herbs and supplements and after this 1 month is over, I plan to start cycling herbs for better efficacy. I'm not sure what my cycle plan will be yet, as I'm still structuring it, but I think I will end up taking GB herbs during my luteal phase and not my follicular phase because they have progestogenic qualities. I also think I will increase the GB dosage to 3 pills, 3x a day. But once again, I'm not entirely sure. Whatever I decide to do, I'll be sure notate it! 

Xoxo

Sounding good girl! 

I'm in my Follicular Phase right now and not taking anything but Maca, Chastre Berry, Senna, and Red raspberry and I'm still experiencing some soreness and swelling so I'll take it as a good sign! I'm also going to be taking the GB through my Luteal. I still haven't swollen up as much as I did before, but I think that some of it was water weight that kept building up since my period took a long time to come. That's interesting you experience shrinkage during your follicular phase. My breasts always shrink significantly during my period.

(17-04-2017, 06:34 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Sounding good girl! 

I'm in my Follicular Phase right now and not taking anything but Maca, Chastre Berry, Senna, and Red raspberry and I'm still experiencing some soreness and swelling so I'll take it as a good sign! I'm also going to be taking the GB through my Luteal. I still haven't swollen up as much as I did before, but I think that some of it was water weight that kept building up since my period took a long time to come. That's interesting you experience shrinkage during your follicular phase. My breasts always shrink significantly during my period.

Thanks girl!!  Big Grin

Glad you seem to have figured out your cycling plan! I've been doing so much research, I've compiled a huge list so I'm still trying to figure things out. I'm definitely going to be taking Maca and Chasteberry during my next follicular. I haven't really researched Senna and Red Rasberry, but I'm interested so I will soon!! 

Xoxo

(17-04-2017, 07:00 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(17-04-2017, 06:34 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Sounding good girl! 

Thanks girl!!  Big Grin

Glad you seem to have figured out your cycling plan! I've been doing so much research, I've compiled a huge list so I'm still trying to figure things out. I'm definitely going to be taking Maca and Chasteberry during my next follicular. I haven't really researched Senna and Red Rasberry, but I'm interested so I will soon!! 

Xoxo

Senna- To increase absorption and effectiveness of herbs, eliminates toxins (mostly just helps you poop LOL, I won't be taking this much since the bowels can begin to rely on it, I'm mostly taking it sparingly to help clear everything out as I begin taking so many herbs)
Red Raspberry - Balance hormones, promotes breast health, increases oxytocin

Or so that's what I've read from others on here. 

U say u will not take GB during Follicular phase because its progestogenic, so fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto are progestogenic? 
Do u think i can take fenugreek and wild yam capsules for the progestogenic effcect as well? Because Im interested in herbal cycling as well. 

(17-04-2017, 08:44 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  U say u will not take GB during Follicular phase because its progestogenic, so fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto are progestogenic? 
Do u think i can take fenugreek and wild yam capsules for the progestogenic effcect as well? Because Im interested in herbal cycling as well. 

Thanks for posting that info for me, Arwen!! 

What's your current herbs that you're cycling, Laurel12345? You could certainly take FG and WY for the P effects! Smile What does your plan look like?

(17-04-2017, 09:12 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(17-04-2017, 08:44 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  U say u will not take GB during Follicular phase because its progestogenic, so fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto are progestogenic? 

Thanks for posting that info for me, Arwen!! 

What's your current herbs that you're cycling, Laurel12345? You could certainly take FG and WY for the P effects! Smile What does your plan look like?

Right now im taking milk thistle for a liver cleanse, i havent take a break for half year. I havent make up a plan yet, but i may like to try cycling PM again! i think ill take PM on for follicular phase and FG, WY for my luteral phase. If PM is too strong, ill switch back to Red Clover.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon