Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIY Breast Massage Oil Recipe

(09-04-2017, 09:44 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  So I've already posted this recipe on one of my threads but it's so amazing that I wanted to post a separate thread for it. 

The recipe is equal ratios of these Essential Oils: Cinnamon Oil, Ginger Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Rosemary Oil.
Mix oils in jar or bottle of your choice. When using it to massage on breasts, take a couple of drops and mix it with a carrier oil of your choice (such as flaxseed oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, almond oil, olive oi, or etc.) or you could also mix it into a lotion or body butter of your choice. Massage your breasts with your preferred method for however long you desire. 
*Note: I've also just bought some Fennel Seed Oil and I plan on adding it to this mix in equal ratios because I think it will boost the effects of this blend. I will update you guys on how that works out! 

Massaging your breasts is a great complement into any NBE program due to the health benefits that your breasts get from it, and the properties of these oils may help to boost and encourage breast growth. You will feel a pleasant warming sensation on your breasts from the Cinnamon Oil and Ginger Oil, and this heat helps to boost circulation and bloodflow to the breast, as well as encourage swelling, and it also may help to relax dense breast tissue that isn't responding well to massages or noogling. The peppermint oil will give you a tingling sensation, that might also help to encourage swelling and boost growth. The fennel seed oil and rosemary oil have breast enlarging properties that many have used and experienced growth with, which is why I decided to add it to the mix. But this is highly customizable, and if you feel like adding different oils or more oils to this blend, then go for it (as long as you research the safety of such oils)!

I typically use this oil right before I use my noogleberry, and I only put it on my right breast (the smaller one). I massage it in for about 2 to 5 minutes and then I noogle away. I don't do any specific type of massage by the way. Before I started using NB, I was a 34 to 35 inch bust depending on the time of month I measured it. After 3 months of use, I've grown about an inch, so I'm more of a 35 to 36 inch, once again, depending on the time of month. But for the last month, I kind of felt like I hit a plateau. I don't typically swell much at all after noogling, maybe 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch, but I hadn't been swelling at all lately no matter how long I noogled. But since I've been using this blend for the past 3 days, I've noticed a lot of positive changes in my right breast. It feels a little fuller and heavier, and looks a little more perkier and rounder. I measured myself right after noogling and today I was over 37 inches!! That's huge for me! I even just checked myself again (which it now has been about 9 hours since I noogled) and I was hovering just under 37 inches still. 

So far, this oil blend has been a Godsend for me, but of course, I need to use it longer to see how much results I can get from it. But I do think it is having a positive and noticeable difference and I wish I would've started off using this sooner so I had to share it with you all!! 

By the way, I got the inspiration to make this potion because I was reading a thread on this forum and the girl only used massaging and fennel oil to grow her breasts more than 3 cup sizes I think. Then I ran into another thread where a different girl only used Cinnamon 
oil to grow her breasts more than a couple of cup sizes as well. It got me thinking, and this is my own variation of it! Please let me know if you try this out and if you have any succes with it!

Xoxo

wowow Thank you ZARA or sharing, but i also read a thread that a girl massage with flax oil grew few cups, and a girl grew a lot form only using olive oil ! 
so confused.....  I think ur oil mixing is a very good idea!  KEEP UPDATING PLEASE! by the way, where do you buy these oil? do you have  links?

Jessica

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
DIY Breast Massage Oil Recipe - by --- - 09-04-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Homemade Breast Massage Oil Recipe - by Jessica2017 - 09-04-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: Homemade Breast Massage Oil Recipe - by --- - 09-04-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: DIY Breast Massage Oil Recipe - by --- - 10-04-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: DIY Breast Massage Oil Recipe - by Jessica2017 - 11-04-2017, 12:24 AM
RE: DIY Breast Massage Oil Recipe - by --- - 11-04-2017, 12:32 AM
RE: DIY Breast Massage Oil Recipe - by --- - 13-04-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: DIY Breast Massage Oil Recipe - by Ashley8 - 25-06-2017, 09:04 PM
RE: DIY Breast Massage Oil Recipe - by --- - 26-06-2017, 02:01 AM