Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Stunted Growth of Boobies

removed

Hi Mina! I understand completely how you feel because my breasts are exactly the same way. My right boob is a full cup size smaller than my left boob, and my NBE journey has been largely focusing on evening them out. But I honestly wouldn't worry or stress yourself out. Most women actually suffer from asymmetrical breasts, and it's completely normal. It's kind of like how no two eyebrows are the same, the same saying goes for your breasts. No one's breast is completely 100% symmetrical, though the discrepancy is more noticeable the bigger the difference between cup sizes your breasts are. Your breasts are absolutely gorgeous by the way, and although I can tell that they are slightly asymmetrical, it doesn't look that pronounce in your photos (like the difference appears to be less than half a cup size, if that. But of course, I understand that in person the difference may be more noticeable to you.)

Although I don't think it is completely necessary, I do think it is wise of you to get an ultrasound if you can get it, if only just to put your mind at ease. Uneven breasts could be a sign of an underlying issue, but for most women it's simply not something to be worried about.

I've had some success with using a manual breast pump, Noogleberry, to even out my breasts. I've only been using it for just under 3 months and I have already closed some of that gap between the differences in my breast sizes. My right breast was once over 1 and a half cup sizes smaller than my left, and as I've mentioned now, the difference is only about a cup size now. But my breasts, and the shape of them, it makes the difference highly noticeable in pictures. Much more noticeable that what yours appear to be. So if you're looking for an all natural method to even them out, your best bet is to buy a breast pump because then you can focus solely on growing just the smaller breast.

Hope this helps!!

Xoxo

Thank you for your response! Now that I look at my photos, I don't really see that much of a difference myself. Sometimes we are our own worst critics!

Maybe I will look into purchasing a noogleberry.  Or maybe Yaz will help my boobs grow. I've heard that a lot of women have had success with that BCP.

Thanks again! Good luck with your growth Smile

(08-04-2017, 01:52 AM)mina77 Wrote:  Thank you for your response! Now that I look at my photos, I don't really see that much of a difference myself. Sometimes we are our own worst critics!

Maybe I will look into purchasing a noogleberry.  Or maybe Yaz will help my boobs grow. I've heard that a lot of women have had success with that BCP.

Thanks again! Good luck with your growth Smile

You are more than welcomed and you know what, I just looked at your pictures again just to be sure, and I think it's your right breast that looks just a tad bit bigger than your left. Either way, it's really such a small difference that if you wouldn't have mentioned it, I wouldn't have even registered the difference and I doubt anyone would either. I guess it's one of those things where you notice your flaws before anyone else does, but once you bring attention to it, then everyone starts to see it. But honestly, your breasts look pretty damn even to me. 

Thanks for the good luck, and good luck to you too! <3

They look perfect to me! Mine are different ssizes too. It's not uncommon.  I think If you have scoliosis even not visible to the eye that can do it too.

(08-04-2017, 02:33 AM)EllaC Wrote:  They look perfect to me! Mine are different ssizes too. It's not uncommon.  I think If you have scoliosis even not visible to the eye that can do it too.

Thank you, you're very kind. I appreciate your response Smile. Happy Growing!

It could be physical trauma, that caused damaged to hinder it from growing. If it were both, it could be hormonal. Your doctor should tell you if everything is healthy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon