Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

High Temperature and BO

Well I think the sauna helped! I took BO this morning (not a sauna day) and didn't get the same aches I got on my last sauna day. My last sauna day I was in the sauna for 30 minutes, took 500mg BO an hour before, and had serious aches about an hour or two after I finished my sauna session! :Smile I can't wait to see if I get that on my next sauna day too!

(16-04-2017, 12:09 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Well I think the sauna helped! I took BO this morning (not a sauna day) and didn't get the same aches I got on my last sauna day. My last sauna day I was in the sauna for 30 minutes, took 500mg BO an hour before, and had serious aches about an hour or two after I finished my sauna session! :Smile I can't wait to see if I get that on my next sauna day too!

Wow! That is seriously interesting! Maybe you just found the magic key for making this method work! hehe you smartypants!

Nice work, would love to know how this sauna works out for you Smile

xxx

(17-04-2017, 04:25 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(16-04-2017, 12:09 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Well I think the sauna helped! I took BO this morning (not a sauna day) and didn't get the same aches I got on my last sauna day. My last sauna day I was in the sauna for 30 minutes, took 500mg BO an hour before, and had serious aches about an hour or two after I finished my sauna session! :Smile I can't wait to see if I get that on my next sauna day too!

Wow! That is seriously interesting! Maybe you just found the magic key for making this method work! hehe you smartypants!

Nice work, would love to know how this sauna works out for you Smile

xxx

Lol I was pretty surprised too. I will keep you updated, might even start a thread for it because its pretty novel. I haven't found anything online or on these forums about BO+sauna or anything about sauna at all actually. It would be good to share! But I want to have a few more sauna sessions and see if I consistently get those aches before I make any grand claims :Big Grin

I should start sauna sessions soon too haha!

I started with BO today!
Omg I am so excited! Smile
When did you start noticing a change Chiffon?
Or what is the average of when you will see change?

Any tips?

xxx ellen

(13-05-2017, 12:51 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  I should start sauna sessions soon too haha!

I started with BO today!

Any tips?

xxx ellen

Yay! I am excited for you :Smile I started BO only about a month before I started pumping, so I saw a change pretty quickly but a lot was definitely attributed to pumping. When I stopped pumping my growth slowed a lot but I am not motivated enough to keep pumping lately.

Sauna is actually great for overall health. Its good for relaxing tense muscles and pain associated with being tense. It is also the best detox method as the skin is the major toxin elimination organ of the body. To maximize BO and/or sauna, I highly recommend a good protein shake. If you sauna, try to drink it right after your sauna session as it will be most effective this way. I think protein shakes with BO are also important to give your body the material it needs to grow the bust and hips. I use whey and collagen powder protein and for healthy fat add MCT oil.

Even without pumping, I see about 0.9cm of growth every 3 weeks using just BO and sauna. I really do think the sauna helps but even if it doesn't it is good for destressing and overall health. :Smile feel free to ask any questions or PM me or anything if you have any other questions!

(13-05-2017, 04:40 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(13-05-2017, 12:51 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  I should start sauna sessions soon too haha!

I started with BO today!

Any tips?

xxx ellen

Yay! I am excited for you :Smile I started BO only about a month before I started pumping, so I saw a change pretty quickly but a lot was definitely attributed to pumping. When I stopped pumping my growth slowed a lot but I am not motivated enough to keep pumping lately.

Sauna is actually great for overall health. Its good for relaxing tense muscles and pain associated with being tense. It is also the best detox method as the skin is the major toxin elimination organ of the body. To maximize BO and/or sauna, I highly recommend a good protein shake. If you sauna, try to drink it right after your sauna session as it will be most effective this way. I think protein shakes with BO are also important to give your body the material it needs to grow the bust and hips. I use whey and collagen powder protein and for healthy fat add MCT oil.

Even without pumping, I see about 0.9cm of growth every 3 weeks using just BO and sauna. I really do think the sauna helps but even if it doesn't it is good for destressing and overall health. :Smile feel free to ask any questions or PM me or anything if you have any other questions!

Wow 0.9 is a lot! Smile

Thank you for your reply girl!
I feel pretty nauseus at the moment, and had chills all over my body, I was super tired. So went for a nap and feel better now.
I hope my body can tolerate it, I just took 1 pill so far.

Should I take them twice a day, or only in the evening 2 a day?
I want to take 500 mg total a day + 250 mg of puitary glandular before I go to sleep.
How much do you take?

I would think that taking a protein shake before sauna is better? Since growth hormone release is inhibited once you take in food (insulin increase).

I was also wondering how old you are? Since younger people have more hgh Smile

Xxx

(13-05-2017, 04:54 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(13-05-2017, 04:40 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  

I started with BO today!

Any tips?

xxx ellen

Wow 0.9 is a lot! Smile

Thank you for your reply girl!
I feel pretty nauseus at the moment, and had chills all over my body, I was super tired. So went for a nap and feel better now.
I hope my body can tolerate it, I just took 1 pill so far.

Should I take them twice a day, or only in the evening 2 a day?
I want to take 500 mg total a day + 250 mg of puitary glandular before I go to sleep.
How much do you take?

I would think that taking a protein shake before sauna is better? Since growth hormone release is inhibited once you take in food (insulin increase).

I was also wondering how old you are? Since younger people have more hgh Smile

Xxx

I had some strange experiences while my body adjusted to it. It is a little hard to say if it was the BO or something else though.

I took 250mg for two weeks at night. I started taking 500mg at night for 3 or 4 weeks. Then I started taking 500mg before my sauna session and 500mg in the morning in addition to the 500mg at night. So now I take 1000mg a day on non sauna days and 1500mg on sauna days. I have read it is important to work your way up on the dose so don't start taking like 1000mg right away. I took my time increasing the amount. I also have low progestrone so I have been taking bioidentical progesterone at night with my BO.

For the protein shake, I have read it is best to take it after a workout. Sauna has a lot of similar benefits and mechanisms as working out (especially as cardio exercises), so I think after is probably better. For me, I think I would feel sick drinking it before sauna because your heart starts pumping harder and your body temperature is going up and I think similar to eating before exercise it may make you feel sick. You could experiment with it though! Also HGH I think dissipates pretty quickly in the body, so I don't think having a protein shake right after sauna would cause it to be decreased. Technically it should stop increasing right after you step out of the sauna or shortly after I would imagine. Not 100% sure on this though. I used exercising as my timing reference though.
I do remember reading that drinking whey protein after a workout helps increase HGH though. I just remembered that.

I'm in my very late 20's. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I know people in their early 20's probably have an easier time growing but I think even in your 30's if your hormones are balanced and you're healthy there shouldn't be much reason for growth to be slowed. Maybe as you approach pre-menopause is when I would expect to see a more dramatic decline.

28!! Smile

(15-05-2017, 05:41 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  28!! Smile

Oh perfect! We're about the same age then :Big Grin

I guess the only thing that I can't really say for sure is whether doing bioidentical hormone therapy has helped. I was doing BHT for several months before I started BO. My progesterone levels were low before BHT so I imagine it makes a difference. But knowing all my other hormones are within a normal range makes me think it helps with the efficacy of BO.

Keep me updated on how it works for you! I did read it can take any where from 1-3 months before you start noticing any changes.

I did a quick search and found a very interesting article:  Wink
thanks !

goldenslot

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon