Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm Bringing Boobies Back! (Hopefully.)(Any advice greatly appreciated!)

Hey everyone! Longtime reader/admirer, and finally ready to jump in and get started with my own NBE journey!

I am a 31 year old  genetically born female, and have always been on the short end of the bust blessing's - just about every branch of my family tree has an A cup bra hanging off it. At my largest in college, I was, at best, a solid B cup. But most of that was probably cheap beer and 3 am pizza. 

I gave birth to my first daughter at 22, and breastfed for nearly a year. I lost quite a bit of fullness afterward, but the perk (haha see what I did there?) of having smaller boobs to begin with was that I didn't experience much sagging. They pretty much leveled out at a full A cup after that, until 8 years later when I had Daughter #2, whom I breastfed about four months, stopping altogether about 16 months ago.

The girls pretty much bailed on me after that. Combine BF Round 2 with meds that killed appetite and so I lost quite a bit of weight, and I've settled at a small A and not much fullness to speak of.

I am still very new so for fear of sounding like I have no clue what I'm doing (which I barely do), my current plan is...

Fenugreek (2× 610 mg, morning and before bed)
Saw palmetto (2× 450 mg, morning and before bed)
MSM (1× 1000 mg, morning and before bed)
Ground flax seed (30g in afternoon)
Flax seed oil massage (morning and night, roughly 15-20 mins, and/or when I have time)
Womens multivitamin
Krill oil (2× 500mg, morning and before bed)

I am really unsure on dosages, so that's a big reason I'm hoping to get feedback. Secondly, I'm currently on Norethindrone birth control - which is progestin only. With that, do I need progesterone supplement, or is that sufficient?

I am sure I probably sound like an idiot, and I'm not realistically expecting to emerge from this process with a 50FFF, but heck, I just want some boobies! [Image: smile.gif] Thanks for any help in advance!

31 years old, 2 breastfed kiddos
(Now weaned. Obviously.)
Currently:
5'9, 140 lbs.
34-28-37
34A cup
Goal: 36C

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon