Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultimate Noogleberry Guide: Hacks, Tips, Tricks and More

(28-05-2017, 06:49 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Great post great ideas  Smile

Thank you, Ella <3 Are you still noogling and how is it coming along for you?? 

(28-05-2017, 05:56 PM)Caliboobs Wrote:  Big Grin  Wow Zara .... you got pretty much everything here!! and Yes, all the body modification sites even the penis enlargement ones recommend 5 as the correct pressure. Also noted in my travels is that there is a time value associated with that pressure and I believe it's 45 mins, where what we are looking for (cell division?) occurs (sorry wish I save all the stuff I learned on something like you have here.  Dodgy )

also I have noticed that when I noogle I get much better results if I only take the cups down to say half pressure from where I was, for a bout 10 mins instead of just removing them. And if like me your using Hydro with additives, doing this makes the breast suck it right up, because you just spend 45 mins pulling out air and water and what not and when the pressure drops the effected area seems to make a big sucking sigh and absorbs a lot of liquid. I bet with someones cinnimon, peppermint concoction I was reading about the effect would be double !!

I WISH I did what you have here, GREAT JOB!!   Big Grin

Thanks so much, Caliboobs! <3 Also, thanks for the additional tips. I think I read the same thing about the time value of a minimum of 45mins somewhere too, but I can't remember where. That tip about cutting the pressure in half towards the end of noogling is GOLD!! I tried that just now, and it made my breast feel so much better (and not as sore)! Great tip!!  Big Grin Another good one is to work your way up in the beginning to a higher (but still comfortable) pressure. So after a few minutes of low pressure, I just repump and add a bit more suction and that way my breast isn't so tight in the beginning. 

Thanks again for the tips, and if you can think of anything else please do let us all know! I'm sure you got tons more advice from your experience with NB (you've been doing this waayyy longer than me!). I have no doubt if you made your own thread, it would be ten times better!! <3

Xoxo

P.S. wow your boobs are incredible!!!

(28-05-2017, 07:10 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(28-05-2017, 06:49 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Great post great ideas  Smile

Thank you, Ella <3 Are you still noogling and how is it coming along for you?? 

(28-05-2017, 05:56 PM)Caliboobs Wrote:  Big Grin  Wow Zara .... you got pretty much everything here!! and Yes, all the body modification sites even the penis enlargement ones recommend 5 as the correct pressure. Also noted in my travels is that there is a time value associated with that pressure and I believe it's 45 mins, where what we are looking for (cell division?) occurs (sorry wish I save all the stuff I learned on something like you have here.  Dodgy )

also I have noticed that when I noogle I get much better results if I only take the cups down to say half pressure from where I was, for a bout 10 mins instead of just removing them. And if like me your using Hydro with additives, doing this makes the breast suck it right up, because you just spend 45 mins pulling out air and water and what not and when the pressure drops the effected area seems to make a big sucking sigh and absorbs a lot of liquid. I bet with someones cinnimon, peppermint concoction I was reading about the effect would be double !!

I WISH I did what you have here, GREAT JOB!!   Big Grin

Thanks so much, Caliboobs! <3 Also, thanks for the additional tips. I think I read the same thing about the time value of a minimum of 45mins somewhere too, but I can't remember where. That tip about cutting the pressure in half towards the end of noogling is GOLD!! I tried that just now, and it made my breast feel so much better (and not as sore)! Great tip!!  Big Grin Another good one is to work your way up in the beginning to a higher (but still comfortable) pressure. So after a few minutes of low pressure, I just repump and add a bit more suction and that way my breast isn't so tight in the beginning. 

Thanks again for the tips, and if you can think of anything else please do let us all know! I'm sure you got tons more advice from your experience with NB (you've been doing this waayyy longer than me!). I have no doubt if you made your own thread, it would be ten times better!! <3

Xoxo

P.S. wow your boobs are incredible!!!
Yes, thats a good point I do something similar and never mentioned it  LOL, before I do my real pull session with hydro, I noogle for about 15 mins at medium pressure with just air and grapeseed oil, then I release all and add water and nutrients. I put enough liquid in to have a little more than I need, this way after all the air has been removed they can sit in the bath for about 1/2 hour at medium pressure, then I crank them down for a full hour. (I get up at like 4 am to do this every day) then let them rest a bit...LOL OK.....so maybe I will go think about all the little things that make all this easy to do, cuz I think that's the one thing I can add too. 

Maybe after the holidays, I will jot down notes and put some stuff together but I don't think duplicating your fine effort will be the best route...how bout I just send you the notes and you can add what you like?  ^_^  

Thanks very much for the boob complement, you know, I should have taken more pics along the way. I was visiting Ainterols site as I was reading some stuff about them being naughty. And my old account is still up there (Buxomboobs) I have not read through it yet but I caught a look at some older pics and it was interesting to say the least to compare them. Honestly after a certain point, you stop worrying about how big you are and just enjoy the ride. Now I look at me and ... I'm like wtf? really? YAY!

(29-05-2017, 02:38 PM)Caliboobs Wrote:  Yes, thats a good point I do something similar and never mentioned it  LOL, before I do my real pull session with hydro, I noogle for about 15 mins at medium pressure with just air and grapeseed oil, then I release all and add water and nutrients. I put enough liquid in to have a little more than I need, this way after all the air has been removed they can sit in the bath for about 1/2 hour at medium pressure, then I crank them down for a full hour. (I get up at like 4 am to do this every day) then let them rest a bit...LOL OK.....so maybe I will go think about all the little things that make all this easy to do, cuz I think that's the one thing I can add too. 

Maybe after the holidays, I will jot down notes and put some stuff together but I don't think duplicating your fine effort will be the best route...how bout I just send you the notes and you can add what you like?  ^_^  

Thanks very much for the boob complement, you know, I should have taken more pics along the way. I was visiting Ainterols site as I was reading some stuff about them being naughty. And my old account is still up there (Buxomboobs) I have not read through it yet but I caught a look at some older pics and it was interesting to say the least to compare them. Honestly after a certain point, you stop worrying about how big you are and just enjoy the ride. Now I look at me and ... I'm like wtf? really? YAY!

Oh that would be wonderful if you can add to this thread any tips you can think of! That's really why I created this thread, so people can keep adding to it, because I know there's a lot of stuff that I haven't thought of yet or simply stuff I may have missed. If you come up with anything, feel free to just post it yourself (no need to send it to me first  Wink ) I really look forward to reading your tips!! 

It's great that you're at that point where you're just enjoying the journey. I think everyone should, no matter what their starting point is, because that's what takes the stress out of this whole NBE experience. I'm not where I want to be just yet, but I'm really having fun with this adventure! 

Xoxo <3

(29-05-2017, 09:40 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(29-05-2017, 02:38 PM)Caliboobs Wrote:  Yes, thats a good point I do something similar and never mentioned it  LOL, before I do my real pull session with hydro, I noogle for about 15 mins at medium pressure with just air and grapeseed oil, then I release all and add water and nutrients. I put enough liquid in to have a little more than I need, this way after all the air has been removed they can sit in the bath for about 1/2 hour at medium pressure, then I crank them down for a full hour. (I get up at like 4 am to do this every day) then let them rest a bit...LOL OK.....so maybe I will go think about all the little things that make all this easy to do, cuz I think that's the one thing I can add too. 

Oh that would be wonderful if you can add to this thread any tips you can think of! That's really why I created this thread, so people can keep adding to it, because I know there's a lot of stuff that I haven't thought of yet or simply stuff I may have missed. If you come up with anything, feel free to just post it yourself (no need to send it to me first  Wink ) I really look forward to reading your tips!! 

It's great that you're at that point where you're just enjoying the journey. I think everyone should, no matter what their starting point is, because that's what takes the stress out of this whole NBE experience. I'm not where I want to be just yet, but I'm really having fun with this adventure! 

Xoxo <3
ok! well I will have to sit and think maybe go over some of this site...that ought to spark some things. All I can think of right now....is I used a bit too much peppermint for the trial, LOL whew....cold and hot at the same time.......and my nipples are now WIDE AWAKE...LOL!!  Blush  glad i did not put in the cinnamon on the first pass, might have been a bit to much for the first pass....whew.

Hey, did any of you got scars underboob? I know 100% sure it its due to pumping + high pressure pumping but now I am finding out how to fix this.

I am using rosehip oil + lavender oil + vitamin E every day and I am considering in purchasing a good brand for scars.

Any suggestions here?

(31-05-2017, 12:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hey, did any of you got scars underboob? I know 100% sure it its due to pumping + high pressure pumping but now I am finding out how to fix this.

I am using rosehip oil + lavender oil + vitamin E every day and I am considering in purchasing a good brand for scars.

Any suggestions here?

NO I have not worked on that yet, I started with stretch marks on both boobs before I even got to noogleberry, but I assumed it would make them worse  Rolleyes I found that there are many of the substances I Hydro with help a bit, not totally but a bit. I have had a good experience with Nuetragena Hydration skin lotion though.

The whole reason I started the boob thing is I had my most stressfull point in life so far, about 15 years ago, freaked out, added about 200lbs in a very short time and OMG huge boobs....most of that 200 is gone now, but not the marks. I will be keeping an eye on your quest though as I am very interested   Rolleyes

Big Grin  OK... after thinking on this for a while, I suppose this is the best tip I have that I have not yet seen on the site.

Hydro-bathing;

Even if you don't want to tractor your boobies with pressure, a set of Noogleberry or other cups with the cheapo hand pump NB sells will allow you the very best method of applying estrogen or other compounds in a VERY targeted way. (PS do NOT use any other pump, than the plastic one like NB sells, the metal ones sold in America will require you to use the liquid reservoir trap because the pumps will get nuked if you pump water through them) If you view the one pic or so I have of the domes in use look at the tips, its all liquid. But in this liquid are all the things I use herbally. Combined with other ingredients that allow more rapid trans-dermal action Like a drop or two of isoproyl alcohol, or ... PEPPERMINT N CINNAMON. Which I think I double dosed in the right dome this morning as its currently singing in high pitch!!   (OMG I LOVE THIS STUFFF ... thank you ZaraAri!) Big Grin 

if you look at the shape you will notice that only the tip and top of the breast are soaking meaning it has to travel from there all the way through the breast and then chest to get to anything like an internal organ. NOW THAT IS LOCALIZATION.  So if you want to be able to do high doses of your fav substance, here is a way to do it right to the point without altering your emotional status by flooding your body through the normal channels. Bypass the liver completely and go right to the spot you want. Now before you do this and come back with, damn, thats a lot of work and gets messy here n there, just how bad do you want boobs? Are you willing to add some work to the mix...because its SOOOOOO worth it. Yes of course it still travels through your blood stream but it has to pass through the targeted area to get there and in an hour or less, there is not a whole lot that can FLOOD your system like taking it orally. 

Method;

I use a curvation bra in my size, mark the nipples and cut about a 3" hole, adjusting as need be to accommodate the cups in the correct positions Once this is done and fits correctly the rim on the cups should keep the domes from coming through, just like a hands free nursing setup. After learning just how much liquid I can use and hold the cups on with (usually just filling the domed part) I lube up with oil, put on the bra and bend forward a bit, the bra holds the cups so I can pour in the liquids and additives that I use for each dome.  Then Having spread a towel or two on the bed I simply lie back with my feet still on the floor and make sure the cups are in place so no liquid escapes. Then I pump each one till all air is removed, and keep that this way for anywhere from 15 mins to an hour after which I either loosen and then crank down or just crank down depending on how they feel/react. How far to crank down is something that you can only learn from experience. .... sorry. Also I would like to add that you should look at this like any other form of exercise  stretch a little first, warm up, then go for your goal, then cool down, then rest. So when I finally let the cups down, I don't just take them off.... Ill take off the nipples of the domes and let them settle when all pressure is back to normal I put them back. Now my breasts are at their largest  in the cups with no pressure and can soak up more nutrients.  try it ... see if you like it.

After thoughts ...

Cupping;

If I had it to do over again and were starting from square one .... I would start with a complete set of NB cups and about three pumps, one for air, one for water, and one spare.
I would use each cup set one day each and rotate, even if the biggest one required being used one at a time. I would also get some extra cupping items and that full set for Kangzu and cupping would be awesome. That way you can just hit under or over boob or fill in the gaps when you just dont have ability to go with the big set.

OIL;

Grapesseed is best, no mess if you dont spill it, and does not go rancid and most closely resembles the components found in your body. Its rather easy clean up compared to others too. More to come, .... but I have to go crank down on the girls ... they have been soaking for an hour, now to MAKE MY TITTIES GREAT AGAIN!!!

(31-05-2017, 03:51 PM)Caliboobs Wrote:  Big Grin  OK... after thinking on this for a while, I suppose this is the best tip I have that I have not yet seen on the site.

Hydro-bathing;

Even if you don't want to tractor your boobies with pressure, a set of Noogleberry or other cups with the cheapo hand pump NB sells will allow you the very best method of applying estrogen or other compounds in a VERY targeted way. (PS do NOT use any other pump, than the plastic one like NB sells, the metal ones sold in America will require you to use the liquid reservoir trap because the pumps will get nuked if you pump water through them) If you view the one pic or so I have of the domes in use look at the tips, its all liquid. But in this liquid are all the things I use herbally. Combined with other ingredients that allow more rapid trans-dermal action Like a drop or two of isoproyl alcohol, or ... PEPPERMINT N CINNAMON. Which I think I double dosed in the right dome this morning as its currently singing in high pitch!!   (OMG I LOVE THIS STUFFF ... thank you ZaraAri!) Big Grin 

if you look at the shape you will notice that only the tip and top of the breast are soaking meaning it has to travel from there all the way through the breast and then chest to get to anything like an internal organ. NOW THAT IS LOCALIZATION.  So if you want to be able to do high doses of your fav substance, here is a way to do it right to the point without altering your emotional status by flooding your body through the normal channels. Bypass the liver completely and go right to the spot you want. Now before you do this and come back with, damn, thats a lot of work and gets messy here n there, just how bad do you want boobs? Are you willing to add some work to the mix...because its SOOOOOO worth it. Yes of course it still travels through your blood stream but it has to pass through the targeted area to get there and in an hour or less, there is not a whole lot that can FLOOD your system like taking it orally. 

Method;

I use a curvation bra in my size, mark the nipples and cut about a 3" hole, adjusting as need be to accommodate the cups in the correct positions Once this is done and fits correctly the rim on the cups should keep the domes from coming through, just like a hands free nursing setup. After learning just how much liquid I can use and hold the cups on with (usually just filling the domed part) I lube up with oil, put on the bra and bend forward a bit, the bra holds the cups so I can pour in the liquids and additives that I use for each dome.  Then Having spread a towel or two on the bed I simply lie back with my feet still on the floor and make sure the cups are in place so no liquid escapes. Then I pump each one till all air is removed, and keep that this way for anywhere from 15 mins to an hour after which I either loosen and then crank down or just crank down depending on how they feel/react. How far to crank down is something that you can only learn from experience. .... sorry. Also I would like to add that you should look at this like any other form of exercise  stretch a little first, warm up, then go for your goal, then cool down, then rest. So when I finally let the cups down, I don't just take them off.... Ill take off the nipples of the domes and let them settle when all pressure is back to normal I put them back. Now my breasts are at their largest  in the cups with no pressure and can soak up more nutrients.  try it ... see if you like it.

After thoughts ...

Cupping;

If I had it to do over again and were starting from square one .... I would start with a complete set of NB cups and about three pumps, one for air, one for water, and one spare.
I would use each cup set one day each and rotate, even if the biggest one required being used one at a time. I would also get some extra cupping items and that full set for Kangzu and cupping would be awesome. That way you can just hit under or over boob or fill in the gaps when you just dont have ability to go with the big set.

OIL;

Grapesseed is best, no mess if you dont spill it, and does not go rancid and most closely resembles the components found in your body. Its rather easy clean up compared to others too. More to come, .... but I have to go crank down on the girls ... they have been soaking for an hour, now to MAKE MY TITTIES GREAT AGAIN!!!

Ok Caliboobs... YOU ARE A GENIOUS!!! Why I did not think about this before??!!!

PS: awesome quote "make my titties great again" can't stop laughing hahahahahha

Oh wow, AWESOME tips Caliboobs!! I have yet to try hydro-bathing because I'm nervous about making a mess, lol, but I'm definitely going to try out your method soon! Thanks for sharing that! Brilliant!!! 

Sweetorange, I know exactly what you mean about underboob scars. I would recommend trying arnica gel or one of my absolute favorites is tamanu oil. The reason I love tamanu oil is because it has been clinical study to regenerate skin, heal wounds, clear skin from acne, fade scars, and much more. It's pretty amazing. I started using it on my breasts and it did help with my underboob scars and also it makes my skin feel so soft and supple. 

When buying Tamanu oil, look for 100% Pure cold pressed unrefined oil that is green in color. Do not buy oil that is black or grey in color because that tends to be lower quality. It should also smell slightly nutty and pleasant. Not odiferous or rancid. 

Let me know if you decide to try it out and how it works for you!! 

Xoxo

(02-06-2017, 03:45 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Oh wow, AWESOME tips Caliboobs!! I have yet to try hydro-noogling because I'm nervous about making a mess, lol, but I'm definitely going to try out your method soon! Thanks for sharing that! Brilliant!!! 

Sweetorange, I know exactly what you mean about underboob scars. I would recommend trying arnica gel or one of my absolute favorites is tamanu oil. The reason I love tamanu oil is because it has been clinical study to regenerate skin, heal wounds, clear skin from acne, fade scars, and much more. It's pretty amazing. I started using it on my breasts and it did help with my underboob scars and also it makes my skin feel so soft and supple. Let me know if you decide to try it out and how it works for you!! 

Xoxo

ohhhh, yes, I will thanks very much going to go looking now....

PS. I had to change my name and it's all your fault....^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon