Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Motivation for NBE

(16-03-2017, 02:53 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 02:15 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 01:17 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 12:43 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(15-03-2017, 11:05 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Welcome to the forum and good luck on your NBE journey. If you haven't yet heard of noogleberry I would definitely suggest you check that out. Have you seen any results with the IsoSensuals cream since you have been using it?
Hi, thanks for your reply!

I have heard of the Noogleberry but am nervous about using a manual pump, which is why (I actually just bit the bullet and ordered) the Bosom Beauty (not the Bravissimo).  What I like about the Bosom Beauty is while it is a little more expensive, it automatically controls the vacuum pressure, so you don't have to worry about over- or under-pumping.

It's hard to tell if the IsoSensuals has made a difference, since I started using it and massaging basically at the same time. It is supposed to help stimulate fat cell growth and make fat cells larger, so even just as a breast moisturizer it is quite nice.

Well let me know how the Bosom Beauty works out for you. I'm going to be honest and let you know that I heard that the Bosom Beauty's suction can be quite painful (even on the lowest setting), and I also heard that the automatic pump is just a converted nursing pump to suction out milk from a nursing mother's breast. People have even reported bruising, and nipple discharge while using it. I don't want to scare you, but I do feel like it is something you should know. Just type in Bosom Beauty in the search bar and see for yourself. 

So be careful and I do hope that it works out for you! 

Xoxo

Haha okay I am now afraid to use the Bosom Beauty. I had researched all three and felt the Bosom Beauty was a happy middle but now I am super nervous. I hadn't read anything about many people finding it painful. I read some people do but that it seemed to be more the exception than the rule. I wonder if I should cancel my order....

Aww, I don't mean to scare you. I just remember that I once was about to purchase Bosom Beauty, but after doing weeks of research I decided not to go with it. But if you feel that it is the happy middle for you and you're confident with what you've researched, then ultimately I think you should go with your gut and do what is best for you. It may work wonders for you! Keep us updated on how it works out for you dear! I'm really curious on hearing your thoughts on it. 

xoxo

Well, I messaged the seller (I was going to buy it through eBay) and am trying to cancel my order. If I can, I will buy the Noogleberry instead. If I can't, I will let you know how it goes.

(16-03-2017, 02:50 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Bobbi

I'm really glad you pointed that out. I was thinking about taking mine in the evening instead of at lunch. I take my progesterone supplement in the evening, though, and have some concerns about whether there would be any interference, though I can't really imagine how. I take most of my supplements in the evening too so am trying to space them out.

Do you know if BO should be taken on an empty stomach or with food? I have been trying to figure this out and maybe it is on that thread and I just overlooked it.
Hi Pink.
I dont see anywhere an indication of when to take it, So I would say anytime would be fine. full or empty stomach.
Bobbi

(17-03-2017, 12:39 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

I'm really glad you pointed that out. I was thinking about taking mine in the evening instead of at lunch. I take my progesterone supplement in the evening, though, and have some concerns about whether there would be any interference, though I can't really imagine how. I take most of my supplements in the evening too so am trying to space them out.

Do you know if BO should be taken on an empty stomach or with food? I have been trying to figure this out and maybe it is on that thread and I just overlooked it.
Hi Pink.
I dont see anywhere an indication of when to take it, So I would say anytime would be fine. full or empty stomach.
Bobbi

Thanks for your response, Bobbi!

I looked it up on Google and found on mustgrowbust it said to take it on an empty stomach for better absorption. It didn't give any reason for why it absorbs better on an empty stomach, but collagen is meant to be taken on an empty stomach for best absorption as well, so the reason must be similar.

(16-03-2017, 02:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 02:13 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 12:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Pink and welcome
Here is a good link for a BO plan you might like
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

Remember to keep your temperature up when using BO, or its not effective.
Happy growing
Bobbi

Thanks so much for the link! I had been wondering about how much BO to take starting out. I did a week of 250mg and increased it to 500mg the second week. My body tends to be sensitive to things, though so I want to take it slowly to see how my body responds first. In the post, they said they were using 1000mg a day. But that seems a lot to start out with?
You are right to let your body tell you what is too much.
This is a slow process at best, so patience is the key.
The other interesting part of that thread is she discovered that taking the whole days dose at once in the evening did the most good. Makes sense if you think about the HGH is highest at night.
Bobbi

I have the bosom beauty 2012 boost. Bought it on eBay (brand new from supplier) and it's great! Everything bad ive heard about it, is false!

(16-03-2017, 10:31 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 01:17 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 12:43 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Hi, thanks for your reply!

I have heard of the Noogleberry but am nervous about using a manual pump, which is why (I actually just bit the bullet and ordered) the Bosom Beauty (not the Bravissimo).  What I like about the Bosom Beauty is while it is a little more expensive, it automatically controls the vacuum pressure, so you don't have to worry about over- or under-pumping.

It's hard to tell if the IsoSensuals has made a difference, since I started using it and massaging basically at the same time. It is supposed to help stimulate fat cell growth and make fat cells larger, so even just as a breast moisturizer it is quite nice.

Well let me know how the Bosom Beauty works out for you. I'm going to be honest and let you know that I heard that the Bosom Beauty's suction can be quite painful (even on the lowest setting), and I also heard that the automatic pump is just a converted nursing pump to suction out milk from a nursing mother's breast. People have even reported bruising, and nipple discharge while using it. I don't want to scare you, but I do feel like it is something you should know. Just type in Bosom Beauty in the search bar and see for yourself. 

Xoxo

Haha okay I am now afraid to use the Bosom Beauty. I had researched all three and felt the Bosom Beauty was a happy middle but now I am super nervous. I hadn't read anything about many people finding it painful. I read some people do but that it seemed to be more the exception than the rule. I wonder if I should cancel my order....

Aww, I don't mean to scare you. I just remember that I once was about to purchase Bosom Beauty, but after doing weeks of research I decided not to go with it. But if you feel that it is the happy middle for you and you're confident with what you've researched, then ultimately I think you should go with your gut and do what is best for you. It may work wonders for you! Keep us updated on how it works out for you dear! I'm really curious on hearing your thoughts on it. 

xoxo

Well, I messaged the seller (I was going to buy it through eBay) and am trying to cancel my order. If I can, I will buy the Noogleberry instead. If I can't, I will let you know how it goes.

I replied on a diff message. Ment to reply here. I dont think you should cancel! I love my bosom beauty! The constant pump and release is better for growth and better for not damaging breast tissue. There r 9 levels, and i start on 7 usually, and as I pump move up to 9. Usually I am on 8 the most. I have been using almost 6 weeks, and geown two inches or so doing the pump, massage and greenbush herbs. And btw, ibhave never had lactation from this and I recently nursed 14 months ago.

(17-03-2017, 08:00 PM)Ashley8 Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 02:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 02:13 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 12:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Pink and welcome
Here is a good link for a BO plan you might like
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

Remember to keep your temperature up when using BO, or its not effective.
Happy growing
Bobbi

Thanks so much for the link! I had been wondering about how much BO to take starting out. I did a week of 250mg and increased it to 500mg the second week. My body tends to be sensitive to things, though so I want to take it slowly to see how my body responds first. In the post, they said they were using 1000mg a day. But that seems a lot to start out with?
You are right to let your body tell you what is too much.
This is a slow process at best, so patience is the key.
The other interesting part of that thread is she discovered that taking the whole days dose at once in the evening did the most good. Makes sense if you think about the HGH is highest at night.
Bobbi

I have the bosom beauty 2012 boost. Bought it on eBay (brand new from supplier) and it's great! Everything bad ive heard about it, is false!

I'm glad to hear that you love your Bosom Beauty! :Smile I haven't ever used the system so I could only go by what I've heard. But it's quite strange that so many users have said it was painful. How long have you been using it and what kind of results have you had with it?

(17-03-2017, 08:06 PM)Ashley8 Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 10:31 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 01:17 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Well let me know how the Bosom Beauty works out for you. I'm going to be honest and let you know that I heard that the Bosom Beauty's suction can be quite painful (even on the lowest setting), and I also heard that the automatic pump is just a converted nursing pump to suction out milk from a nursing mother's breast. People have even reported bruising, and nipple discharge while using it. I don't want to scare you, but I do feel like it is something you should know. Just type in Bosom Beauty in the search bar and see for yourself. 

Xoxo

xoxo

I replied on a diff message. Ment to reply here. I dont think you should cancel! I love my bosom beauty! The constant pump and release is better for growth and better for not damaging breast tissue. There r 9 levels, and i start on 7 usually, and as I pump move up to 9. Usually I am on 8 the most. I have been using almost 6 weeks, and geown two inches or so doing the pump, massage and greenbush herbs. And btw, ibhave never had lactation from this and I recently nursed 14 months ago.

Thanks so much for your message! They haven't returned my message yet so I told them not to cancel my order. Your message really encouraged me to try it. I hope with my current regime and a pump, my breasts will grow as quickly as yours! Smile I did hear you see results more quickly with the bosom beauty than with the noogleberry. That was one of the reasons I had wanted to order it. I think I will give it a try.

(17-03-2017, 01:58 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(17-03-2017, 12:39 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Hi Pink.
Bobbi

Thanks for your response, Bobbi!

I looked it up on Google and found on mustgrowbust it said to take it on an empty stomach for better absorption. It didn't give any reason for why it absorbs better on an empty stomach, but collagen is meant to be taken on an empty stomach for best absorption as well, so the reason must be similar.
Thanks for the info Pink, If I start up on BO again I'll remember that.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon