Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

While I'm thinking of it,
Tell me about your new Avatar??
Bobbi

(07-06-2018, 01:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  While I'm thinking of it,
Tell me about your new Avatar??
Bobbi

Oh Charlotte. She's a model , suicide/pin up model. She's known as Chad Suicide and I can tell she's more attractive in person than in pictures lol... when my family lived in the UK one of my siblings got the chance to go out with her twice , that's why I know about her. She's famous now !

Old days in the UK , wow I can't believe it's been almost 9 years since I left the globetrotter lifestyle hahahaha wish I could move to another country now!!

HI sweet orange, 
I had severe depression when I was 12, I did’t sleep enough, I didn’t eat enough (i just grew up with hamburgers, Fried potatoes and other junks) 
I had Untreated depression for a lot of years, and now, since I was 22, I take pills. 
I was very fat with an A cup, then I lose more than 10kg, and all my “boobs”. 
Nothing works with me. 
I think anxiety and depression are our enemy. I think I have undeveloped breast caused by depression.

(08-06-2018, 12:13 PM)Cely Wrote:  HI sweet orange, 
I had severe depression when I was 12, I did’t sleep enough, I didn’t eat enough (i just grew up with hamburgers, Fried potatoes and other junks) 
I had Untreated depression for a lot of years, and now, since I was 22, I take pills. 
I was very fat with an A cup, then I lose more than 10kg, and all my “boobs”. 
Nothing works with me. 
I think anxiety and depression are our enemy. I think I have undeveloped breast caused by depression.

Cely , if you want we could talk through message or any other place I'm here. You are not alone, remember this. <3

Quick update. 86'3 cm . I've grown 1,3cm in 21 days (yay)

I'm on my 4th period day so it's not swelling, it's great! Tongue

Great news for the weekend!
And away we grow!
Bobbi

I reached 87cm already but I think it is just swelling (pumping + period coming in two days).

I think from June I've noogled around 92h combined with BO. Btw, I had to stop on BO since I understood I was not doing it in the proper way so my idea is to get back to it in september, when the temperatures here are not sooo hot . 

I overpumped accidentally twice this month so I've got like red dots. Fortunately are pink-redish and not blue, so that means I have not broken any capillaries on my breast-chest area. I'm using aloe vera and arnica gel for healing, and I am planning to order Vitamin K for this issue since this year I've overpumped more than 5 times Dodgy doing experiments and trying new things is risky sometimes, I know, I should be more careful indeed..

I haven't noogled since Saturday and I will start again on Wednesday (now Tuesday in Spain) , so three days off. Of course, just 20 minutes  til the end of the week. 10 and 10 I will do, just in case.
By next week I will do it up to 30' from Monday to Wednesday & 2-3-4 august 45 minutes divided in 25 and 20' . Then two weeks off on holidays yay! 

I am tracking everything here and also on my blog. You'll have updates by September fyi.

Happy growth my beautiful friends, xx

Yea Sweet Orange!
Please be careful when pumping.. but I guess you know that now.
I have been trying to be consistent and pump every day.
Its been raining all this week and it looks like it will rain through to the weekend.
Fortunately this means I cant go outside and play, So I start noogling in the morning and shoot for 1 hour.
At the 1/2 hour mark I reduce the pressure and then back up at 45 minutes.
Then I forget and next thing its going on 2 hours.
And then there is the afternoon too for another hour. I am becoming addicted to the wonderful feeling of having my breasts squeezed and comfy.
mmm.
I guess I must be nearing the 100 hour mark of pumping because I notice I have more and more each day. I also have been using more lube, This allows more of the sides to get sucked into the domes.
Such silly fun!
Bobbi

(24-07-2018, 08:24 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yea Sweet Orange!
Its been raining all this week and it looks like it will rain through to the weekend.
Fortunately this means I cant go outside and play, So I start noogling in the morning and shoot for 1 hour.
And then there is the afternoon too for another hour. I am becoming addicted to the wonderful feeling of having my breasts squeezed and comfy.
mmm.
I guess I must be nearing the 100 hour mark of pumping because I notice I have more and more each day. I also have been using more lube, This allows more of the sides to get sucked into the domes.
Such silly fun!
Bobbi

How are you getting on with noogling Bobbi? Being a biological male, im intrigured. I wouldnt ask to see a pic as thats personal but hows your size? 
I definately dont overpump, i also never see swelling so wonder if its a wasted effort.. You might know SweetO?
Theres an older lady on here and im positive she said she wasnt terribly consistent but shes done well. Ie only a few times a week

(25-07-2018, 05:39 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(24-07-2018, 08:24 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yea Sweet Orange!
mmm.
Such silly fun!
Bobbi

How are you getting on with noogling Bobbi? Being a biological male, im intrigured. I wouldnt ask to see a pic as thats personal but hows your size? 
I definately dont overpump, i also never see swelling so wonder if its a wasted effort.. You might know SweetO?
Theres an older lady on here and im positive she said she wasnt terribly consistent but shes done well. Ie only a few times a week

Swelling it's an indicator, but it is true there are other things in my opinion that can tell you if pumping works for you or not, if you notice an improvement in shape. True, swelling is a fact and in order to grow more than an inch there's a need to work on that, but it takes time, plenty of time.
For example, in my case, I always find quite interesting to see my shape changes when I do pumping just in a week, but for a good swelling I have to wait at least 4-5 months. I read on Noogleberry forum there are some users who got good swelling (more than an inch, last up to 8h) in less than three months, but I guess they did not have poor circulation or blood flow problems. 
That doesn't mean pumping isn't working , yes sure I'll have to wait 16 weeks at least to see a real difference (this time it's been different, since I've done 94h in 7 weeks but overall, that's not the rule for me) but I get perkiness that stays not a moment but a whole day when using the domes. 

I'm pretty sure when we reach around 100th hour we see the real growth, noticeable not just for ourselves but the rest of the people and of course in our underwear lol, but prior to 100h we can see and experience other things!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon