Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

Hellooo darlings! So here I am finally writing all things I have learnt through noogling and NBE!

I am 23 years old, female, with no children . I started noogling in march 2016 due to loosing all my boobs when I lost lots of weight, almost 11 kgs. I was diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder when I was 13 and in 2016, with depression . It’s not been the easiest path for me, gaining weight and being in peace with myself : not just emotionally, also physically. 
When I lost weight I didn’t like my body, I was so so obsessed with IG girls and well, that made me feel even worse about my size. One day, after being looking for pills for Breast Enhacement I found out this forum and since that moment I decided to achieve my goal.

When I started noogling I had lots of doubts and even I asked around here so many times ( Thank you Ella, Solome, Shanashia, MissBoobshirt, Dynselli, Vixxy, Karren , Katana and Lotus as well!) but I still having some doubts so I thought maybe we all do have lots of questions and doubts about noogling so I should make an effort and write it down to help others in near future.

By the way, in 2016 march I was 32B
June 2016 I was 32C
I gained some weight last year so I had to change the band, 34B by october 2016

I have divided this big documentary in five areas lol : “What to expect” , “ Advices and tips”, “Progress” and “results”

WHAT TO EXPECT

When I started noogling I thought “if you noogle very hard, every day, and with any breaks you will achieve your goal faster”. I was VERY WRONG. 

This process takes time , at least 3 months for seeing results . Yes, 12 weeks to see results and I think this is something it should be clear . After 12 weeks being consistent you’ll notice an improvement. Of course, my body is different than yours and there are other factos to take into account : age, breastfeeding, hormonal imbalance, etc. In my opinion, my age is a plus due to I’m under 25 years old and after 25, your E levels begin to decrease year by year. Though you can increase your bust size with this method if you are older, JenniferLove is our best example and inspiration!  

• ADVICES AND TIPS
Okay, so this chapter is going to be about what you should do and not do related to pumping. Also, I will mention what supplements I have taken in this process.

> You Should Do :
  • Make up a routine : you need to think if you are going to do 1h everyday , 2h everyday or 3h everyday. For me 4h everyday is the limit, I mean, I wouldn’t do more than 4h daily because it hurts!
  • Set a goal short term : When I began I was like okay I am 32B I just want a cup size… but after talking to other users they told me I would not be happy just with a + cup size , and they were right! But I focused on getting 32C first and I’ve made it in 5 months.
  • Set a goal long term : after achieving 32C I was like okay, I want 34C now! 
  • Make a budget : you are going to spend money in getting your noogleberry or kangzhu kit and you’ll need also oils and maybe other things such as cotton/ mini balls for avoiding nipple and areola growth. You need to know how much money would you like to spent on this.
  • You need to be a massage expert : I’d suggest you to look n Katana’s massage thread. She’s amazing , she has grown 4 cup sizes through massage! She explains you which method she uses and how to massage properly! This is essential because you have to massage your girls before and during the noogling session . Also, making a massage routine the first year , in my opinion, is great in order to know what works best and doing it right! (It takes time to do it well haha) 
  • Eat well : by eating well I mean not skipping meals and being conscious about what foods are good for NBE . Also, protein and healthy fats part in breast enhancement is interesting. There is a thread that Lotus made some time ago that it talks about food , I find it very interesting!
  • Take breaks : Yes, as you hear, you need to make breaks in order to gain inches! I don’t care if you do once a week , 3 weeks noogling 1 week off or which kind of method do you use but it’s very important!
- Improve your circulation : my blood circulation is super super poor so before noogling I always put heat around my girls between 5-15 minutes and I always massage before and during for improving it! Also , doing exercise works super well for circulation and it’s compatible to do some exercise before noogling, this is what I do in summer instead of using heat! 
  • Hold and release, always : 7:2 method, 10:5 method, 30’ on and 15 off… it’s up to you, but always release for some minutes and massage your boobies. Take breaks during the session !
- Split the hours : yes, for example if you are going to do 4hs everyday do 2h in the morning and 2 in the evening.

> You should not Do :
  • Don’t take breaks : As I said before, BREAKS ARE GOOD. Don’t think you’ll get faster results without breaks . The tissue and even more the skin needs time in order to grow!
  • Overpump : very common and super dangerous . It happened to me once and I swear I spent 2 days with lots of pain around my breasts. By overpump I mean putting lots of pressure , pressure you can’t stand and of course it’s painful. When you overpump your breasts turn very red or even purple, and you can see a little dots around your chest. These dots go away in some days and meanwhile I’d suggest not to pump and put plenty of mosturizer around them.
  • Sleep during the session : this is a big mistake. As I said before, you need to “hold and release” for swelling and massage during the pumping session. If you need to sleep, first take a nap and then pump. Also, if you fall asleep there is a higher risk of overpumping.
  • Massage after pumping : why I think it’s a bad idea? Well, I used to massage after pumping and my swelling didn’t last that much. But then, Shanasia and Solomé suggested me not to do it and they were right, the swelling lasts longer.
  • Using bad oils : by bad oils I mean refined or not organic at all . In my opinion it’s better to buy for example organic coconut oil a big jar and spent 30$ n it than buying a cheap lubricant. The main reason is for avoiding stretch marks and of course, taking care of your skin.

**Tips**

1. Heat is always your friend : even you have a good circulation, put a bit of heat around your chest, it helps with circulation therefor with a good swelling
  2. Massage massage and massage : before the session you should noogle between 5-10 minutes but if you are going to do more than 2h pumping, I’d reccomend you to do 15’ at least.
  3. Drink Water : before, during and after. This is essential . The theory is if you drink water when you pump your water retention is higher. I always drink 500ml when I pump.
  4. Take your time : the first weeks of noogling are super weird, first because you don’t know how much pressure you can stand and second, you don’t even know if you are doing well. Be patient and listen to your body.
  5. Do exercise : why? Exercise has a lots of benefits as you know and it’s important for breast enhancement . If you wanna get a good swelling, do exercise before pumping! 
  6. Cupping: yes, they help for improving the circulation. I used to use them the first 5 months . Make sure you use lots of oils for cupping , because it can be painful . Use it for 5 minutes or maximum 10.
  7. Oils : coconut, avocado, macadamia and pure vitamin E oils are the ones that I have used and my favorite is coconut oil btw haha
  8. 20/20/20 method - I swear this helps a lot!
  • Foods + 
  • [size=undefined]Protein [/size]
  • [size=undefined]Carbs[/size]
  • [size=undefined]Veggies[/size]
[size=undefined]These three macros are essential for NBE in my opinion, but a + intake in protein , is what has worked most for me . After noogling or even during noogling I tried to drink a protein shake or eat something high in protein.[/size]

Also, if you are underweight considerate the idea of gaining weight . You may think it’s dumb to gain weight if you are heavy bottom or your fat goes to your tummy, but it’s necessary. On the other hand if you eat clean when gaining weight you should not have any problems in storaging fat in “unwanted areas”. Think about it! Wink 

Loosing weight + noogling? Yes, it’s compatible. I had to loose some weight cause I am petite and I gained 16kgs last year, so I decided to loose 4kgs. During that amount of time (it took me 4 months) I noogled 8hrs a week and I  lost 2cm . I got upset but I kept working on that ! It is possible but remember if you loose a considerable weight, you’ll notice it n your girls too a little bit. But I lost 2cm when I was -3kg less than I was before. However we all are different.

P.S : I try to eat as clean as I can but sometimes the chocolate looks at me …and well you might know all the story …

• Supplements +
  1. Collagen : 7 months
  2. Vitamin C : in summer
  3. Multivitamins : twice a year
  4. Omega 3 : 5 months
  5. BCAA’S : during exercirse
  6. Glutamine : after exercise
  7. Protein Shakes : for gaining muscle
  8. Fenugreek : each day chopped, 1 tsbp
  9. Dandelion leaf tea: every two months after my period 1 week
  10. Chamomille : before and during my period
  11. Lavender : if im very stressed out
  12. ginger : for circulation
  13. probiotics : every three months, 1 month
  14. white peony leaf tea: luteal phase
  • Oils +
Apricot oil
Geranium essential oil
Lavender essential oil
Coconut oil
Avocado oil
Vitamin E oil
Macadamia Oil

All used for massage and noogling days . 

• Creams +
Mamabio’s breast cream
Palmer’s breast cream

• PROGRESS
As I’ve mentioned before, you won’t see results the first month of noogling . It doesn’t work like that, your body needs time and results begin to appear in 12 weeks : of course, everyone is different but I think 12 weeks is the average time for everybody. It is true though you see differences the previous 12 weeks. Let’s see
  • [size=undefined]The first two months:[/size]
More perkiness
Your breast are lift up
  • After third month :
More perkiness
Your breast are lift up
Improvement in the below area, underbust : you may notice you have more “fat” in that area

* Between fitfth and sitxh month 

More perkiness
Your breast are lift up
Improvement in the below area, underbust
Your breast start growing outwards like armpit area
Your start noticing fluctuations
  • After a year :
More perkiness
Your breast are lift up
More fat in your underbust
Outwards 
Inwards = more cleavage
Nipple growth
Fluctuations more often

I'll post my results as soon as possible!!

xoxo Tongue

Hey Sweet Orange, this was very thorough and informing! I'm glad NB worked so well for you, and you gave so many good tips too! I just posted a thread about NB hacks/tips/tricks too (we must have been thinking the same thing)! Thanks for taking the time to share your program, and I look forward to seeing your results when you post them!! 

Xoxo

Excellent post and tips Sweetorange! Thank you for sharing with us!

I like your program and how you cycle everything. May I ask you why you take dandelion tea? To detox? As for white peony, I found out that it's an aromatase so it will convert testosterone into estrogen. I'd like to try it out but am worried of become estrogen dominant! 

I'm def. going to try drinking protein shakes during/after noogling as you advised!

Thanks sweetorange, 

Another great thread (tool) for noogling.  Smile

(14-03-2017, 07:12 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hey Sweet Orange, this was very thorough and informing! I'm glad NB worked so well for you, and you gave so many good tips too! I just posted a thread about NB hacks/tips/tricks too (we must have been thinking the same thing)! Thanks for taking the time to share your program, and I look forward to seeing your results when you post them!! 

Xoxo

Heyyy!!

Sorry to answer you back "late" I didn't look this post!  Rolleyes 

I just read your post and giiiiiiirlllll you gave the idea about  how to fix my rashes :/ I think I put lots of pressure and voilà ....  Angry   thank you very much, I didn't know how to solve it and I have been trying 11 days straight!!!

Thanks Sweetorange.
I had been on the noogle berry fence for a long time and you just bumped me over the edge, and I thank you, thank you, thank you!
This is my 4th day and I can feel the difference just by crossing my arms. Here is my routine.
I first do a quick massage using Sublime Bust. This usually takes a minute before the lubricity goes away.
Then I took a tip from Lotus and massage with olive oil for 5 minutes and then with Aloe Vera gel for 5 more.
Now they are well massaged, and oiled too.

I cant seem to get both cups to take up suction at the same time so I pinch off one tube, and pump one breast until I cant get any more in the cup. then fit the other cup and release the clip. The pressure equalizes and then I can add a few more pumps. This also allows me better positioning of the cups too.
This stays on for 10, then off and massage for 2-3 minutes and then i do it all over again.
After 3 days I was able to make it to an hour before the cup began to irritate me.
Usually after 2 hours the marks have all gone.

My herbal regime before hand is 1200mg WP and 500mg red Reishi, followed by 500mg PM, Then 1/2 hour later I begin my noogle.
So I hope I'm getting everything in me and on me that will do the best job.

Bobbi

(19-03-2017, 10:00 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks sweetorange, 

Another great thread (tool) for noogling.  Smile

Thanks Lotus! I try to be useful Big Grin

(20-03-2017, 01:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Sweetorange.
I had been on the noogle berry fence for a long time and you just bumped me over the edge, and I thank you, thank you, thank you!
This is my 4th day and I can feel the difference just by crossing my arms. Here is my routine.
I first do a quick massage using Sublime Bust. This usually takes a minute before the lubricity goes away.
Then I took a tip from Lotus and massage with olive oil for 5 minutes and then with Aloe Vera gel for 5 more.

I cant seem to get both cups to take up suction at the same time so I pinch off one tube, and pump one breast until I cant get any more in the cup. then fit the other cup and release the clip. The pressure equalizes and then I can add a few more pumps. This also allows me better positioning of the cups too.
This stays on for 10, then off and massage for 2-3 minutes and then i do it all over again.
After 3 days I was able to make it to an hour before the cup began to irritate me.

My herbal regime before hand is 1200mg WP and 500mg red Reishi, followed by 500mg PM, Then 1/2 hour later I begin my noogle.

Bobbi

Yayyy another noogler! lol :p 

If the cups irritate you try to do not put too much pressure , like the enough pressure to get the domes on and that's it. Therefor you will have more time for pumping! 
In my case same happens after 2 hours the marks are gone so I guess that's a good sign - because I have heard horrible stories about getting cuts from marks and so on Sad 

Hey could you give me your opinion and review about sublime bust? I am thinking in buying that serum but I don't know if it's worth it. Also, where do you buy red Reishi??? Blush

Again, fluctuations Huh two weeks ago I was 87, now today with my period im 89cm 

this is insaneeeeeeeee

(22-03-2017, 12:14 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(20-03-2017, 01:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Sweetorange.

Bobbi

Yayyy another noogler! lol :p 

If the cups irritate you try to do not put too much pressure , like the enough pressure to get the domes on and that's it. Therefor you will have more time for pumping! 
In my case same happens after 2 hours the marks are gone so I guess that's a good sign - because I have heard horrible stories about getting cuts from marks and so on Sad 

Hey could you give me your opinion and review about sublime bust? I am thinking in buying that serum but I don't know if it's worth it. Also, where do you buy red Reishi??? Blush
Oh I always wanted to be a Noogler[Image: smile.gif]!
Iget my reishi from here;
http://www.reishiessence.com
I use the Pro+ formula.
And yes I like the sublime beast. It has a nice texture that lets you massage for just  about a minute and then it will completely dry in another minute. I like the fact that it has PM and Adifyline for increasing the fat cells. you get the best of both worlds.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon