Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

(08-05-2018, 03:41 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi queens!

I've been out for a month more or less. Still need time to solve some things in my life so I am taking more weeks to figure out what to do.

Update on my journey : I lost a bit of weight due to stress (yes, I hate it when I cannot control my emotions at all but I try to not freak out) so I still being 85cm . My pumping program is quite low nowadays, I pump 3/4/5 hours weekly (usually 4) so I'd say I am on maintaining phase and not growth level. I could not progress with B.O cause I made a dumb mistake and ordered multiraw instead of ovarian lol . I ordered the good one and will arrive the 14th of this month. So, in conlusion, I am not growing just maintaining. 

However I've got great ideas to add into the pumping sessions. I'll mention some of them briefly :

1. Marathons (One day pump 2h minimum, up to 4h straight, at it lowest pressure ) 
2. Drinking plenty of water before pumping (200ml-300ml)
3. Massage minimum 1h weekly (you can split it up everyday or just do it two days. Massage improves circulation, so this is key for swelling)
4. Use cans for achieving a rounder look
5. Chest exercises (ideally done once a week)
6. Drink protein shake after noogling. Find a protein brand that its quality is worth it. When you noogle the chest-muscle gets swollen, so you need to feed the muscle.
7. Raise your arms while noogling . You'll notice a bit of pressure in your chest. I've found out this improves swelling a bit.
8. EPO+ Peanut EO . Great addition for massages + long sessions (i.e marathons)
9. Focus on building up a good BMI . We are just worried if we get good swelling but in the end, if we are not balanced we won't grow. So if you need to gain weight, do it. No excuses.

*Number 1+2+6 are explained on my blog
*Numbers 3+5+6+8 will be soon explained here and on my blog as well. 

Still researching, trying and making mistakes but right now life is so busy . I am planning to make an ebook about everything I know so far about pumping and my background. The last two years and a half I've written down more than 190 pages with science, opinions, experience and mistakes. 

Hope to be free enough to start writing on my blog as soon as possible and writing the ebook as well!

Happy growin' loves  Blush

hey love! 
you've been missed hope everything is going well in your life <3 i really enjoy reading your blog and so proud that you are willing to put that in ebook! amazing thank you for your time and effort and if you ever need a hand, please pm me  Big Grin 
about your first "idea" (i think they are all facts) i tried it before and i was so amazed  Rolleyes also laying down. 

happy growing to you too eat well and hopefully BO will do you wonder  Cool

Hi Orange,
I'm looking forward to you ebook too.
Can you please explain no 4? whats cans??
Bobbi

(09-05-2018, 01:58 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(08-05-2018, 03:41 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi queens!

I've been out for a month more or less. Still need time to solve some things in my life so I am taking more weeks to figure out what to do.

Update on my journey : I lost a bit of weight due to stress (yes, I hate it when I cannot control my emotions at all but I try to not freak out) so I still being 85cm . My pumping program is quite low nowadays, I pump 3/4/5 hours weekly (usually 4) so I'd say I am on maintaining phase and not growth level. I could not progress with B.O cause I made a dumb mistake and ordered multiraw instead of ovarian lol . I ordered the good one and will arrive the 14th of this month. So, in conlusion, I am not growing just maintaining. 

However I've got great ideas to add into the pumping sessions. I'll mention some of them briefly :

1. Marathons (One day pump 2h minimum, up to 4h straight, at it lowest pressure ) 
2. Drinking plenty of water before pumping (200ml-300ml)
3. Massage minimum 1h weekly (you can split it up everyday or just do it two days. Massage improves circulation, so this is key for swelling)
4. Use cans for achieving a rounder look
5. Chest exercises (ideally done once a week)
6. Drink protein shake after noogling. Find a protein brand that its quality is worth it. When you noogle the chest-muscle gets swollen, so you need to feed the muscle.
7. Raise your arms while noogling . You'll notice a bit of pressure in your chest. I've found out this improves swelling a bit.
8. EPO+ Peanut EO . Great addition for massages + long sessions (i.e marathons)
9. Focus on building up a good BMI . We are just worried if we get good swelling but in the end, if we are not balanced we won't grow. So if you need to gain weight, do it. No excuses.

*Number 1+2+6 are explained on my blog
*Numbers 3+5+6+8 will be soon explained here and on my blog as well. 

Still researching, trying and making mistakes but right now life is so busy . I am planning to make an ebook about everything I know so far about pumping and my background. The last two years and a half I've written down more than 190 pages with science, opinions, experience and mistakes. 

Hope to be free enough to start writing on my blog as soon as possible and writing the ebook as well!

Happy growin' loves  Blush

hey love! 
you've been missed hope everything is going well in your life <3 i really enjoy reading your blog and so proud that you are willing to put that in ebook! amazing thank you for your time and effort and if you ever need a hand, please pm me  Big Grin 
about your first "idea" (i think they are all facts) i tried it before and i was so amazed  Rolleyes also laying down. 

happy growing to you too eat well and hopefully BO will do you wonder  Cool

I just got the pure BO!! Trying it tonight :Smile I'll try to give a quick update as soon as possible!

(09-05-2018, 02:19 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Orange,
I'm looking forward to you ebook too.
Can you please explain no 4? whats cans??
Bobbi

Hey Bobbi! Yes of course!

It may sound dumb but using little cans like Pringles' mini cans are useful for archieving more swelling around the breast-tissue and not around the areola.

Hope it helps Blush

So you put the cans inside the noggle domes?
Hmm!
Very interesting
Bobbi

Nooglin' 2 Years and 2 Months. BIG UPDATE.

Hey'all!  Tongue 

Finally a bit of free time to talk about what matters. Wow, two years already I can't believe it, BUT it's true! I thought it would be a good addition to post some thoughts on this thread and then on my blog as well, so there we go Cool

NBE isn't easy. I decided to give a try without having a real hope on getting bigger breasts. Two years ago I was recovering from a sickness and basically I had given up on everything, including me and my body.  But then I found this place, I began reading great success stories so I decided to sign up and look for a bit of information. After some research in dec 2015, finally I decided pumping was the best alternative to me cause I was on meds (9 daily lol) and I did not want to mess up my inmune system anymore. When I started pumping, in march 2016, I had to gain weight. So it was like 'heck, two responsabilities at a time it's too much for me' because it was , let me be honest : having a proper nutrition and meanwhile trying to get some curves was not easy to digest and even less to make it happen. So I started having little pumping sessions, 20 minutes daily until I reached 1h daily in 16 weeks. After the third month I began noticing results so it motivated myselft to keep up the good work. At the end of 2016 I was in a good weight and I gained 2 cup sizes , not bad. I followed my simple routine, 1h daily with 1-2 days off and pump and release method during all those months. But 2017 arrived and I could not handle very well my eating behavior, so I gained 7kg+ in two months which was eh, chaotic. However I was in my normal % BMI so I wasn't worried, until May 2017 came and I was overweight and having consequences due to excess of body fat. My inmune system again messed up. Fuck.  Sad So since May 2017 til september I spent too much time around here to make my research bigger and better and at the same time adding different techniques to keep my two cup sizes . Finally, I lost the weight I did not need to, I got back to the gym and crossfit sessions and my bodyfat % decreased significantly. In may 2017 I had 37%BF and in december 2017 I had 27. However, I maintained my 34C cause I kept pumping 5-6 hours weekly for 5 months. But I got the flu, I was hospitalised on Christmas' eve and I lost weight, so I lost a whole cup size. Yup. When I got back home I wrote down on a paper what I wanted to achieve in 2018 : 1.) Muscle 2.) Breast enhancement 3.) More gym-goals. So, since January I've been working on my body , paying more attention to gain muscle than NBE cause I needed to research more on NBE and see different methods. I've pumped around 85h the last five months  and I've been trying new things , which most of them work. 
The best thing ever is to know that we can achieve any shape we want if we put the domes in different ways : for the lower part , it's best if you don't tape your nipples and you use 7:2 method and 30:5 . Why these two lapse times? 7:2 is for light sessions (around 30 minutes) and 30:5 is for +45 minutes. My experience and opinion is we need to combine short sessions and long sessions for breast growth, keeping in mind the pressure needs to be ideal for our bodies. For instance, during one month just do 7:2 method and then switch to 30:5 another two months. 
Then, if you want to work on the upper side there are two things to keep in mind : A) the domes size and B) What I call Swan Method. About the domes , you will need a size that fits you but doesn't stress your skin , so you have like a little space between your breast-dome. When you pump this way try to do without tape, and if possible, do hold and release (7:2 or 30:5) . About the Swan Method I call it this way cause Dark Swan posted it and it's been great to use this : basically all you have to do is to put a little can pushing your areola and then pump. You'll see how the breast is swollen around the areola, but not the areola. 
For swelling, which is key to achieve breast growth, you need to work on your blood circulation. Working out, moving, massage, heat and water are your best friends, no doubt. Especially massage heat and water will help you little by little to last the swelling in few weeks. Also, I've read around here and some of the members have asked me why they get a big swelling but then when they see results , these are minimum. There are among other things...such as, your cup size, your body fat, if your chest gets swollen only or everything in general. So, don't give up but understand the process is slow and in some people, even slower cause their bodyfat may be low or they don't have chest-muscle developed. 
Getting back to body fat, this is essential. As cis women I am I understood last year in order to keep some curves I need to be between 20-25% bodyfat . Of course, this changes depending on the person but I think cis girls need to have enough body fat to work on the fat cells, if that makes sense : what I want to explain is , pumping doesn't give you more fat cells but increase them in size, so they are like balloons : if there is fat enough on them you will see results earlier than someone who is very skinny. And please do not be afraid of gaining weight, I mean, sure you will gain weight on thigs, butt , arms and stomach but with proper nutrition & exercise you can control it. It is just to find the equilibrium of both things, but it is possible.
About massaging, I find it very exhausting but it's essential. I haven't done massages for a while and my shape is been fluctuating all these months and I know this is due to lack of keeping the blood flow. Do it. 10-15 minutes daily is enough but I'd say making 1h weekly is a must, separated or all in one. But hey if you noogle, massage before and during don't forget it! It's mandatory!! Heat can help you before noogling too, so buy a heat pillow to use it before nooglin.

[its 5.57 pm where I live and I cannot write anymore, back to work. I will write the rest as soon as possible I promise!!]

Exercise is also a good contribution to NBE, but it is true cardio must be made with limit - remember when we loose weight, we loose it overall not just in specific parts. However, weight lifting it is something that needs to be increased in my opinion, not just because the benefits are great , it helps with blood flow, BMI, bodyfat and muscle health. 

About the breaks, I keep saying the same thing : breaks are good, are essential in order to see results. Don't think you will get better results if you don't take breaks , cause you could get the opposite result  Rolleyes so please, make a good plan and add breaks. 

Mixing other methods with pumping can be beneficial for both things : pumping helps you with blood flow , so if you add another method or even two with pumping, I think the swelling its better. 

(will continue later)

Hi SweetOrange!
Glad to see your back and running at full speed!
Thanks for your posts. Its great to follow along on your success, and flops.

Drinking lots of water before after and during is good with Noogle,
I've started adding my green tea when I noogle. I cant tell if its working but I am happy with what ever is happening. They feel much fuller and I have only been on this program for a month.
Bobbi

(28-05-2018, 06:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi SweetOrange!

I've started adding my green tea when I noogle. I cant tell if its working but I am happy with what ever is happening. They feel much fuller and I have only been on this program for a month.
Bobbi

Hey Bobbi, green tea for what purpose?

(28-05-2018, 08:12 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(28-05-2018, 06:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi SweetOrange!

Bobbi

Hey Bobbi, green tea for what purpose?

Ha Ha, Nothing exciting, just trying to improve my health and lose some weight.
Somewhere I read its got something to do with lowering T or increasing E. but I'm just using it for weight loss.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon