Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

(25-02-2018, 11:00 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(15-02-2018, 02:40 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(15-02-2018, 01:27 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  So, I've been having issues with my stomach again - not throwing up but pain is back , it's not like a year and a half ago but sometimes it makes me feel miserable.

I have been noogling these two weeks, I think I've done 10h in total more or less. Now, I'll explain my plan below for the next three months

Rest of february :

- Noogling 8h weekly like I did a year ago , with breaks between. i.e , from tuesday to friday noogle but rest the other days
- Exercise daily, 30 minutes
- Protein intake + 

March:

-Noogling 8h weekly
-Nipple BO cream 250mg x2 for two weeks ; then 500mg for another two weeks x2
- Protein intake ++ , full protein breakfast 5 days per week

April :

- Noogling 8h weekly
- Nipple BO cream 500mg x3 per day
- Protein intake +++, breakfast and snack 5 days per week

Goals :

-> short term goals : from 34B to 34C again by the end of May + fullness on the top
-> long term goals : from 34C to 34D for August 2018 + more fullness on the top
-> goal for this 2k18 : 34DD + roundness and fullness overall
Sad awh get well soon babe. and wow good luck on your program hopefully BO will works wonder for you  Smile  about the protein i`m kinda struggling  i dont think im taking enough of it  Huh  whats your plans on it? shakes? recipe?

happy growing *"*

Hey Noobie! 

Sorry it took me a while to answer you back. The best thing you can do is to get a good protein powder brand and make sure you supplement your diet . For example, this coming week until july I will increase my protein need not just because I will join the BO experiment but noogleberry & growing my bottom @ the gym again. So , my advice is to PUT protein in every meal you do but breakfast and afternoon/evening snack complete it with protein shake (start at 10-15g on each meal) and make sure in the rest of meals the protein quality is good enough (peas, chicken, fish, depends on your diet style but make sure is good protein).

I'll start taking 10g due to my stomach issues and slowly I'll increase it - also, I have recipes to share if you would like to get the protein through solid food as well, let me know and I can make a post about it Shy
hey gorgeous Big Grin

yess please that`d be awesome! goodluck too Shy

(26-02-2018, 12:26 AM)noobie Wrote:  
(15-02-2018, 01:27 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  So, I've been having issues with my stomach again - not throwing up but pain is back , it's not like a year and a half ago but sometimes it makes me feel miserable.

I have been noogling these two weeks, I think I've done 10h in total more or less. Now, I'll explain my plan below for the next three months

Rest of february :

- Noogling 8h weekly like I did a year ago , with breaks between. i.e , from tuesday to friday noogle but rest the other days
- Protein intake + 

March:

-Noogling 8h weekly

April :

- Noogling 8h weekly

Goals :

-> short term goals : from 34B to 34C again by the end of May + fullness on the top
Sad awh get well soon babe. and wow good luck on your program hopefully BO will works wonder for you  Smile  about the protein i`m kinda struggling  i dont think im taking enough of it  Huh  whats your plans on it? shakes? recipe?

happy growing *"*

Hey Noobie! 

Sorry it took me a while to answer you back. The best thing you can do is to get a good protein powder brand and make sure you supplement your diet . For example, this coming week until july I will increase my protein need not just because I will join the BO experiment but noogleberry & growing my bottom @ the gym again. So , my advice is to PUT protein in every meal you do but breakfast and afternoon/evening snack complete it with protein shake (start at 10-15g on each meal) and make sure in the rest of meals the protein quality is good enough (peas, chicken, fish, depends on your diet style but make sure is good protein).

I'll start taking 10g due to my stomach issues and slowly I'll increase it - also, I have recipes to share if you would like to get the protein through solid food as well, let me know and I can make a post about it Shy
hey gorgeous Big Grin

Noobie! Could I send you a message explaining the chaotic-world of protein and its recipes?

(26-02-2018, 07:30 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Rest of february :

- Protein intake + 

March:

-Noogling 8h weekly

April :

- Noogling 8h weekly

Goals :

happy growing *"*

Hey Noobie! 

hey gorgeous Big Grin

Noobie! Could I send you a message explaining the chaotic-world of protein and its recipes?
yes please! my messages are open, aren`t they??

(26-02-2018, 08:48 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(26-02-2018, 07:30 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(15-02-2018, 02:40 PM)noobie Wrote:  Sad awh get well soon babe. and wow good luck on your program hopefully BO will works wonder for you  Smile  about the protein i`m kinda struggling  i dont think im taking enough of it  Huh  whats your plans on it? shakes? recipe?

happy growing *"*

Hey Noobie! 

hey gorgeous Big Grin

yes please! my messages are open, aren`t they??

Sh*t , I forgot to mention on the thread that fat % is very important for pumping. What I wanna say is we need to be between 19%-21% of body fat for vacuum therapy . That means people who have overweight could grow , yes, but you would have health issues in a short or long term period and in the end you would have to loose weight to balance your body system. 
Also, if you are underweight I encourage you to gain a bit of kilos. when I started pumping I had 15% of body fat, super super super low, so that's why I had a tiny amount of tissue . Yes, when you gain kilos you don't know where are going to be overall in your body but vacuum gives you an extra help, and it works. When I gained weight during my stomach healing process and I reached 18% I started noticing some changes in my chest . Of course, it did not happen in a night and it took me around three months to see new tissue developed on the area but it was worth it. And yes, I gained on other problematic areas as well, especially when I was overweight lol (26% body fat!!!) but at 19-21% it's fine and you can get the hourglass body or even athletic body.

Also, even though gaining kilos improves your body fat % it is true you can gain kilos through lean diet , which is more healthy but a bit longer to expect results. It depends on the way you see food concept, workout concept and of course it depends on your short term goals.

If someone could answer these questions, would be a great addition to this thread.

OK. I've been noogling about 20h in total, not too much I know but I've had issues with overpumping as I wrote on this thread some weeks ago, so I had to stop, heal the skin, and re-start with less minutes so it's been a chaos. But, impressively, even though I am 84 cm (86cm thanks to swelling) , the swelling lasts longer day by day, the shape is better also and wtfff  34B bra's are too tight for me right now. However I have not changed in my overall measurement so I'm confused.

Any idea what's going on?

(01-03-2018, 05:33 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  If someone could answer these questions, would be a great addition to this thread.

OK. I've been noogling about 20h in total, not too much I know but I've had issues with overpumping as I wrote on this thread some weeks ago, so I had to stop, heal the skin, and re-start with less minutes so it's been a chaos. But, impressively, even though I am 84 cm (86cm thanks to swelling) , the swelling lasts longer day by day, the shape is better also and wtfff  34B bra's are too tight for me right now. However I have not changed in my overall measurement so I'm confused.

Any idea what's going on?

I have found the same thing. Have only been pumping consistently for a month, an hour or two five days a week. My measurements are exactly the same as in the beginning, but the girls are starting to feel different, and fill my bras better. I have retired my tape measure for a while and am relying on picture comparisons instead.

AH the wonders of the noogle.
I, and many others, have noted that the tape doesnt change but your bras dont fit.
So my person thoughts are that noogle berry is actually making your breast larger (ie swelling).
The extra room is filled with quickly fat and water and not necessarily breast tissue.
Slowly after time ( i think 100 hours is the number) the breast tissue grows.
Then the tape numbers will increase and you will have a very full cup in your bra as well.
I've experienced this my self and its most frustrating, but noogle we must!
Bobbi

(02-03-2018, 04:10 PM)Happyme Wrote:  AH the wonders of the noogle.
I, and many others, have noted that the tape doesnt change but your bras dont fit.
So my person thoughts are that noogle berry is actually making your breast larger (ie swelling).
The extra room is filled with quickly fat and water and not necessarily breast tissue.
Slowly after time ( i think 100 hours is the number) the breast tissue grows.
Then the tape numbers will increase and you will have a very full cup in your bra as well.
I've experienced this my self and its most frustrating, but noogle we must!
Bobbi

It makes sooo much sense now! You are great Bobbi! Tongue

(01-03-2018, 05:33 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  34B bra's are too tight for me right now.

YAY
that's amazing! i knew you'd get back to your c cup soon enough Wink
I agree with Bobbi, can't wait to hit 100 hours mark!

(02-03-2018, 05:08 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(01-03-2018, 05:33 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  34B bra's are too tight for me right now.

YAY
that's amazing! i knew you'd get back to your c cup soon enough Wink
I agree with Bobbi, can't wait to hit 100 hours mark!

Thank you Noobie! you are so kind  Tongue

My order of BO arrives tomorrow ! Great cause today it's my last day of Rosie Red  Shy Rolleyes Sooo tomorrow I'll start the nipple experiment! 

I will raise my body temp naturally the next coming month but I am figuring out how to increase IGF-1 as well, cause apparently it's key to boobie success Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon