Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Encouragement/Inspiration for NB users

(27-04-2017, 08:55 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this Zara!! We need inspiration for not giving up!

<3

You're so welcome girl! <3 These threads keep giving me more inspiration! I'm so happy it can help us all! And definitely keep your new posts coming on your blog! Can't wait for the next one!! 

Xoxo

(27-04-2017, 08:00 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Shout out goes to Bettie32 for sending me Vixy's thread (it includes pics!): http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820

Her measurements: 
Started: 33 inch bust, 29 inch under bust
Current: 36.25  inch bust, 30 inch under bust

She went up 3 cup sizes by solely using her NB in less than 3 months! And her breasts are so lovely and perky, and I want to cry because they are so perfect! 

She obviously was a fast responder, but her growth is amazing and such an inspiration! *off to go noogle*

Xoxo

Man if I can EVER pull off a braless look like she does I'm ready to die and go to heaven (or hell or wherever lol).

(28-04-2017, 07:18 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  
(27-04-2017, 08:00 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Shout out goes to Bettie32 for sending me Vixy's thread (it includes pics!): http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820

Her measurements: 
Started: 33 inch bust, 29 inch under bust
Current: 36.25  inch bust, 30 inch under bust

She went up 3 cup sizes by solely using her NB in less than 3 months! And her breasts are so lovely and perky, and I want to cry because they are so perfect! 

She obviously was a fast responder, but her growth is amazing and such an inspiration! *off to go noogle*

Xoxo

Man if I can EVER pull off a braless look like she does I'm ready to die and go to heaven (or hell or wherever lol).

Smile  That's exactly what I thought (and mentioned to Zara), Arwen! I could maybe look like that with a triple padded push up bra haha!

(28-04-2017, 07:55 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(28-04-2017, 07:18 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Man if I can EVER pull off a braless look like she does I'm ready to die and go to heaven (or hell or wherever lol).

Smile  That's exactly what I thought (and mentioned to Zara), Arwen! I could maybe look like that with a triple padded push up bra haha!

Arwen and Bettie my thoughts too! I just keep going back to her thread just to visualize her results on my chest!! lol 

<3

OKKK so a little bit of encouragement for you all!

I am 89 cm after being fluctuating almost a month !! 1cm + in 14 weeks, way to go! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  I was complaining about my weird progress (just wider breasts but not enlargement at all) and yeah they are way rounder and a bit bigger!! Let's see if I can add another 1 cm for July!  Cool Cool Cool 

It's funny to see how my favorite bra is TIGHT now for me bc when I bought it on August 2016 it was like loose-fitting / baggy bra. It is a bra from H&M so all the bra's I have from that store don't fit me at all anymore, I mean, I can wear it but my areolas are out of the bra. 
Also, my bra's from VS same thing, they were super comfortable to wear in summer but today, eh, well no thank you I can't wear them anymore Dodgy (We only have  a VS store in Barcelona, IN THE AIRPORT!!! So I may need to go to London for a weekend  Rolleyes ...) 

However I am going to wear bralettes until August  Shy I found out there are WAY more better than the normal bras and they help you with boob growth too!

DON'T GIVE UP SWEETS!

(29-04-2017, 01:29 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  OKKK so a little bit of encouragement for you all!

I am 89 cm after being fluctuating almost a month !! 1cm + in 14 weeks, way to go! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  I was complaining about my weird progress (just wider breasts but not enlargement at all) and yeah they are way rounder and a bit bigger!! Let's see if I can add another 1 cm for July!  Cool Cool Cool 

It's funny to see how my favorite bra is TIGHT now for me bc when I bought it on August 2016 it was like loose-fitting / baggy bra. It is a bra from H&M so all the bra's I have from that store don't fit me at all anymore, I mean, I can wear it but my areolas are out of the bra. 
Also, my bra's from VS same thing, they were super comfortable to wear in summer but today, eh, well no thank you I can't wear them anymore Dodgy (We only have  a VS store in Barcelona, IN THE AIRPORT!!! So I may need to go to London for a weekend  Rolleyes ...) 

However I am going to wear bralettes until August  Shy I found out there are WAY more better than the normal bras and they help you with boob growth too!

DON'T GIVE UP SWEETS!

Whooohooo girl!! You are really on fire with this NB!! So amazing how great you are responding to it! I'm sure you'll have no problem getting another cm before July!!  Wink

Thanks for being a source of positivity and motivation for us! You're awesome girl!! <3

(29-04-2017, 02:08 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(29-04-2017, 01:29 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  OKKK so a little bit of encouragement for you all!

DON'T GIVE UP SWEETS!

Whooohooo girl!! You are really on fire with this NB!! So amazing how great you are responding to it! I'm sure you'll have no problem getting another cm before July!!  Wink

Thanks for being a source of positivity and motivation for us! You're awesome girl!! <3

Hello everyone!

34C- MAY 2017! yayyyyyy (though I have to loose weight hahahah this is going to be a good challenge!)

Some more amazing inspiration with pictures Smile

(Log into the noogleberry forum to see the pictures)

Keep pumping ladies!

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...l#msg46502

And congrats Sweet Orange! Big Grin

You know what I just thought about today. All of these people that we are currently using as inspiration, I wondered if it ever crossed their mind the success they would achieve with NB and also that other people would be inspired and encouraged by their journey. It's crazy when you think about it that way. Like I'm sure there were times when they weren't getting results and were hitting plateaus, times when they felt like pumping was a waste of their time, times when they may have taken breaks or even thought about giving up. But they didn't. They kept going and they also kept track of their journey, and now we're able to use their story as inspiration for ourselves in our own personal NBE journey. 

So think about this: maybe one day, we'll too become someone else's source of inspiration. Our progress willl help to encourage others. That might seem far away, but it's right around the corner too. We just have to keep going!! It's really a beautiful circle, don't you think?

Hope this encouraged someone! 

Xoxo <3

(14-05-2017, 05:55 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  You know what I just thought about today. All of these people that we are currently using as inspiration, I wondered if it ever crossed their mind the success they would achieve with NB and also that other people would be inspired and encouraged by their journey. It's crazy when you think about it that way. Like I'm sure there were times when they weren't getting results and were hitting plateaus, times when they felt like pumping was a waste of their time, times when they may have taken breaks or even thought about giving up. But they didn't. They kept going and they also kept track of their journey, and now we're able to use their story as inspiration for ourselves in our own personal NBE journey. 

So think about this: maybe one day, we'll too become someone else's source of inspiration. Our progress willl help to encourage others. That might seem far away, but it's right around the corner too. We just have to keep going!! It's really a beautiful circle, don't you think?

Hope this encouraged someone! 

Xoxo <3

ahh that is such a lovely thought! <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon