Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recommend me a brand of Aguaje Please

Any aguaje users out there?

Much like the title implies, I would really appreciate if you guys could recommend me the brand of aguaje (preferably powder and not pills) that you are taking and also let me know what it taste like and how it dissolves. I bought wildcrafted organic Aguaje Powder, and I got a bag of 1 pound for a good price, but the only problem is that it is so gritty (almost gravelly). It doesn't completely dissolve into my water, and the gritty parts kind of just float at the top or sink to the bottom, and when I drink those parts it feels like it almost scratches my throat (okay I'm exaggerating but still!) The taste is subtle, which is a good thing in my opinion. 

Does any of your aguaje powders have a finer texture, and if so please recommend me the brand so I can purchase!

Thanks!

Xoxox

My aguaje is just the same, personally I just suck it up and try to get over it as quickly as possible. But I understand I don't find it a pleasurable moment when I'm taking my aguaje powder. I also think there is not much taste to it but I also have that gritty sandtexture I don't like. You could try capsules instead but then you need to take a lot of capsules. 
How much aguaje powder do you take? I take 10 grams.

(07-03-2017, 05:34 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  My aguaje is just the same, personally I just suck it up and try to get over it as quickly as possible. But I understand I don't find it a pleasurable moment when I'm taking my aguaje powder. I also think there is not much taste to it but I also have that gritty sandtexture I don't like. You could try capsules instead but then you need to take a lot of capsules. 
How much aguaje powder do you take? I take 10 grams.
Thanks for commenting, Octaviaaah. At least I know that it's not just my particular brand. Perhaps all aguaje powder takes on that grainy texture. I guess I will just have to suck it up too, and get over it. I really don't like that scratchy feeling in the back of my throat, but it's not so bad I can't handle it, and I don't like taking capsules.
I take 2 teaspoons, so 10 grams too. I just put a 1/2 tsp in my bottle and I do it 4 times a day.

Yes I really hate the texture too it's not something I look forward to. But.. If aguaje would make me a booty goddess I wouldn't mind gulping it down everyday for the rest of my life for maintenance if it doesn't impair my health which i don't think will. 
I take the whole 10 grams all at once though. On my instructions it said take one tablespoon of aguaje so that's what I do. 
Keep me up to date on your aguaje progress? I have been taking aguaje full dose for 3 weeks now. I update my personal program about it too named: "quest for curvy and athletic body" in the members only. But I think it's too early now to report any differences because of the aguaje and will wait it out for atleast 3 months on full dose.

(07-03-2017, 07:41 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  Yes I really hate the texture too it's not something I look forward to. But.. If aguaje would make me a booty goddess I wouldn't mind gulping it down everyday for the rest of my life for maintenance if it doesn't impair my health which i don't think will. 
I take the whole 10 grams all at once though. On my instructions it said take one tablespoon of aguaje so that's what I do. 
Keep me up to date on your aguaje progress? I have been taking aguaje full dose for 3 weeks now. I update my personal program about it too named: "quest for curvy and athletic body" in the members only. But I think it's too early now to report any differences because of the aguaje and will wait it out for atleast 3 months on full dose.

Okay, thanks Octaviaaah! I will keep up with your thread and post my results with aguaje there in the future (if I get any lol). I've only been taking aguaje for a week now and I haven't noticed any significant changes, but I also haven't had any ill side effects either. I feel great all around. I've done a lot of research on it and I doubt that there are any negative side effects to taking it long term as long as you are in good health and aren't going overboard I guess. I plan on just taking it until I finish my 1 pound bag, and if I feel it is worth it I might purchase another, but not so sure just yet. Thanks again for commenting and making me feel better about what I purchased! Best of luck on your journey girl!! <3

I have finished my first package of aguaje(250 grams = 0,5 lbs),  and I have ordered 2kgs(4,5 lbs) more because up till 2kgs cause it's cheaper shipment fees which means I have a supply for 6,5 months in total on full dosage and I plan to use it all cause it's not cheap. So in the worst case no booty growth in 7 months total, I will really be sure it doesn't work lol. 

Best luck on your journey too! <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon