Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sybiann's program

My stats:

Starting size: 32B 
Height: 5'7 
Weight: 115 - 118 lbs
Birth Control: None 

Other notes:
- diet is *mostly* vegan, well-balanced. I am not always strict with dairy /eggs
- I have acne-prone skin - this started 5 years ago when I got the Mirena IUD, it continued when I switched to the copper T-novo, and still continued after taking that out,
- my skin now clears up completely when I am strict in avoiding both dairy and refined sugars (raw cane sugar, raw honey, and organic maple syrup do not cause me any issue whatsoever) breakouts happen within days of me eating even a moderate amount of dairy or refined sugar
- gluten may also cause me breakouts? I stopped eating meat about a year ago (processed meats high in gluten), and also started buying gluten free bread and gluten free snacks about 7 months ago, I am not strict with gluten but I avoid it. 

My plan (a version of Ellen's):

- 30 grams ground flax seed, morning & evening
- 25 grams full fat (non-gmo) soy flour in a nut milk 
- 1 -2 probiotic pills with the flax
- gelatinized maca root (1500 grams) (for butt)
- 1-2 cups of damiana tea (circulation) 
- very diluted spray of progesterone cream and water

Other supplements/herbs I currently take:
- liquid omega 3 with vitamin D
- liquid vitamin C
- liquid b-complex
- occasionally I take liquid iron
- sometimes I put fresh spearmint leaves in my smoothies because it tastes amazing Big Grin

I'll be weight training as well for overall body, and I have a tens machine that I will put on my breasts instead of doing massage, and will do push-ups off the edge of my bed (so legs on bed, I can't do real ones yet off the ground lol) starting at 50 tonight to build up the muscle beneath my breasts. I'll also later look into some weight exercises for this muscle as well.

Ummmm I think that's everything!! I'm going to buy some little food containers (or maybe just ziplock bags) and premeasure out a few days worth of soy flour and flax, and keep them in my purse so that I am taking them on days when I am at my bf's house. Consistency has been a big issue for me in the past.

Hi Sybiann!
Sounds like you have a good plan and I wish you success.
I have a TENS/EMS machine and try to use it but when I clean up, it gets put away and I forget about it.
I'd be interested to learn what settings you use and how long your sessions are.
Bobbi

(22-02-2017, 01:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Sybiann!
Sounds like you have a good plan and I wish you success.
I have a TENS/EMS machine and try to use it but when I clean up, it gets put away and I forget about it.
I'd be interested to learn what settings you use and how long your sessions are.
Bobbi

Thanks Happyme! I am very excited to start, my soy flour arrived in the mail today!

Mine has quite a few different settings, 9 I believe? There are three in particular that I find to have a gentler feel on my breasts, so I stick to those ones, at a setting that is comfortable or very light. If I'm wearing it while working, I will put one on for 20 minutes, allow it to shut off for an hour or two once it finishes, and then pick another of the three gentle ones for 20 minutes. And then occasionally there is a harsher one that I put on because I like the feel of it, that one is a needle pin prick sensation. 
When I put the pads on my upper chest, on the pec muscles but high enough not to be on my actual breast tissue, I tend to use some of the harder ones at a slightly higher setting to work the muscle a bit.

Thanks
My TENS has a variety of selectable settings ie frequecy, pulse, amplitude and a lot of mostly meaningless (to me) settings.
I have some that I really enjoy that feel like its squeezing in a nice way for 5 minutes, then releases, and starts agin in a minute. This goes on for 30 minutes.
I usually place one on the inside of one the breast and the other on the side near the rib cage.
But I think I will muve up to flex the pectoral and see what I can gain there.
Bobbi

Heh k new plan  Tongue soy isn't working for me. Here it is:

- maca root 3x day
- MSM 3x day
- lots of grabbing and touching of my breasts
- sometimes massage with oil when I'm feeling I have the time
- damiana tea when I'm feeling it (usually a cup a day but I skip sometimes, sometimes have more)
- flaxseed for breaky when I remember and in my smoothies 
- avoiding tight underwire bras as much as possible!!!!! Either braless or sports bra are what I do most days, to keep from cutting off circulation 

So my only true priority items are the msm and the maca

I'm not using my tens pads on my breasts so much anymore just cause I have other body areas that are priority for them :p

My boobs have been feeling really full this past day and a half, and tender, but that could just be because of the time in my cycle. Sometimes they fill up before my Pms and period start.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon