Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Two months of pumping and still no swelling. Any advice?

Thanks for that great post Bunnysdead,
I just bought a noogleberry and am looking forward to trying it out.
This morning I found a great site that has lots of tips for the noogleberry.

http://mustgrowbust.com/noogleberry-tips...um-growth/

I dont know if these instructions come with the unit but it sounds like it doesn't.
So I hope some of these with help all that give it a try.
Like you said dont give up, its a long road.
Bobbi

Thank you for the encouragement, Sweetorange! Much needed.

Thank you too, bunnysdead for all of the explanations/advice! I don't know the exact pressure I'm using but it's not too little and it's not too much. About 5/6 pumps. If I press less, the domes fall off and if I press more, my breasts turn a scary shade. As for hydronoogling, it really is a "pain in the butt" as you put it! And I can't do it because my domes just fly off. I need to sit completely still. Even a cough would make them fall right off.....

That's great, Bobbi! Keep us updated. You'll find a little instructions pamphlet in the NB package too.

(11-03-2017, 02:03 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Thank you for the encouragement, Sweetorange! Much needed.

Thank you too, bunnysdead for all of the explanations/advice! I don't know the exact pressure I'm using but it's not too little and it's not too much. About 5/6 pumps. If I press less, the domes fall off and if I press more, my breasts turn a scary shade. As for hydronoogling, it really is a "pain in the butt" as you put it! And I can't do it because my domes just fly off. I need to sit completely still. Even a cough would make them fall right off.....

That's great, Bobbi! Keep us updated. You'll find a little instructions pamphlet in the NB package too.

Hi bettie32 - I'm wondering if your domes are sized right - or if you've had to go up in size but not enough room across your chest you may need to change to pumping one side at a time.

And you are so very welcome, all to happy to help.

As for the hydro-noogling, I'll post before and after on Monday evening...it's worth the pain in the butt Wink

(12-03-2017, 04:07 AM)bunnysdead Wrote:  Hi bettie32 - I'm wondering if your domes are sized right - or if you've had to go up in size but not enough room across your chest you may need to change to pumping one side at a time.

And you are so very welcome, all to happy to help.

As for the hydro-noogling, I'll post before and after on Monday evening...it's worth the pain in the butt Wink

Hi bunnysdead,
Yes, the domes are humongous (depth wise) but the circumference is perfectly my size. The smaller domes don't cover my entire breast unfortunately. 

Yes, let us know more about your noogling progress!

(13-02-2017, 07:20 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi everyone,

So I've been noogling for about two months. No swelling whatsoever. I've measured over and over again with my measuring tape. 

At first I thought my domes were too big, so then I got a smaller size but I still don't swell. I've tried applying more cocoa butter, massaging, changing position (lying down, sitting up straight), drinking water (before, during and after). I pump every day, for at least an hour. Recently I tried pumping for about 4 hours and still achieved no swelling at all. 4 hours. How can this be? It's disappointing. I see some of you ladies swelling two cup sizes so why don't I swell even just 1 cm or 2??

I know everything works differently on different people and I've read about ladies on the noogleberry forum who also never used to swell, yet they grew,  but I am getting a bit impatient. 

I'm going to start using a hot water bottle (thank you, Fruitcake for the advice!) to increase circulation and I'm also going to try pumping less intensely as Christri advised (thank you for that!). If you have any other tips and if anyone is going/has gone through a similar experience, please do share.

Im not sure what method you use, but you should do pump and release. Constantly. It's tiring, but works better for swelling and growth. I have the NB system and the bosom beauty. The BB is electric and does constant pump and release. It works so much better. I had great results the first 6 weeks. I outgrew my domes, then bout a NB system cuz I thought the domes would be ok to use with my BB system as well and then I could use the NB during the day when I need to walk around and do stuff. And the electric in the evening. But the domes don't allow my BB pump to fully pump and release as it does with the right domes. It barely does it at all. So I've been using the NB. If ibdobt pump it with my hand and release continuously, and for at least 2 hrs, I barely see any swelling and it's gone within min. If I do the pump and release for four hours, I get amazing swelling but still gone within half hour. My bosom beauty gives great swelling, quicker and for longer. And nite I'm not growing these last two weeks I've had the NB instead of using my BB. So I will buying BB domes and using that at night and the NB for extra possible results when I can walk around with it on or do it in the tub (hydro noogling) anyways, just my experience. I find the extra money for the bosom beauty was way way way worth it over the NB savings. Plus, the NB domes are very uncomfortable without the padding which is already breaking down after two weeks. My BB is comfy enough to wear without padding. For hours. And it's easy to get then in the right place, the tubes come out the top sides instead of the actual top so I can put then right in place (tubes facing each  either on the inside of each breast) and get great fit. The NB is never in a good spot it feels like. Plus i can't close my shirt cuz it pushes the tubes shut and blocks airflow. The tubes being on the inside of the BB domes makes it so I can wear a shirt over them and it will still work just fine. Anyways, sorry for the rant. Just thought it might help. Remember, pump and release constantly! (Or buy s bosom beauty to do the work for you, much much faster!! And get better results)

(29-03-2017, 02:18 AM)Ashley8 Wrote:  Im not sure what method you use, but you should do pump and release. Constantly. It's tiring, but works better for swelling and growth. I have the NB system and the bosom beauty. The BB is electric and does constant pump and release. It works so much better. I had great results the first 6 weeks. I outgrew my domes, then bout a NB system cuz I thought the domes would be ok to use with my BB system as well and then I could use the NB during the day when I need to walk around and do stuff. And the electric in the evening. But the domes don't allow my BB pump to fully pump and release as it does with the right domes. It barely does it at all. So I've been using the NB. If ibdobt pump it with my hand and release continuously, and for at least 2 hrs, I barely see any swelling and it's gone within min. If I do the pump and release for four hours, I get amazing swelling but still gone within half hour. My bosom beauty gives great swelling, quicker and for longer. And nite I'm not growing these last two weeks I've had the NB instead of using my BB. So I will buying BB domes and using that at night and the NB for extra possible results when I can walk around with it on or do it in the tub (hydro noogling) anyways, just my experience. I find the extra money for the bosom beauty was way way way worth it over the NB savings. Plus, the NB domes are very uncomfortable without the padding which is already breaking down after two weeks. My BB is comfy enough to wear without padding. For hours. And it's easy to get then in the right place, the tubes come out the top sides instead of the actual top so I can put then right in place (tubes facing each  either on the inside of each breast) and get great fit. The NB is never in a good spot it feels like. Plus i can't close my shirt cuz it pushes the tubes shut and blocks airflow. The tubes being on the inside of the BB domes makes it so I can wear a shirt over them and it will still work just fine. Anyways, sorry for the rant. Just thought it might help. Remember, pump and release constantly! (Or buy s bosom beauty to do the work for you, much much faster!! And get better results)

Hi, what do you mean by constantly? I do pump and release by leaving it pumped for 7 minutes, then releasing for 2 minutes constantly for about an hour. Do you pump then release instantly? Thanks!

(29-03-2017, 02:18 AM)Ashley8 Wrote:  Im not sure what method you use, but you should do pump and release. Constantly. It's tiring, but works better for swelling and growth. I have the NB system and the bosom beauty. The BB is electric and does constant pump and release. It works so much better. I had great results the first 6 weeks. I outgrew my domes, then bout a NB system cuz I thought the domes would be ok to use with my BB system as well and then I could use the NB during the day when I need to walk around and do stuff. And the electric in the evening. But the domes don't allow my BB pump to fully pump and release as it does with the right domes. It barely does it at all. So I've been using the NB. If ibdobt pump it with my hand and release continuously, and for at least 2 hrs, I barely see any swelling and it's gone within min. If I do the pump and release for four hours, I get amazing swelling but still gone within half hour. My bosom beauty gives great swelling, quicker and for longer. And nite I'm not growing these last two weeks I've had the NB instead of using my BB. So I will buying BB domes and using that at night and the NB for extra possible results when I can walk around with it on or do it in the tub (hydro noogling) anyways, just my experience. I find the extra money for the bosom beauty was way way way worth it over the NB savings. Plus, the NB domes are very uncomfortable without the padding which is already breaking down after two weeks. My BB is comfy enough to wear without padding. For hours. And it's easy to get then in the right place, the tubes come out the top sides instead of the actual top so I can put then right in place (tubes facing each  either on the inside of each breast) and get great fit. The NB is never in a good spot it feels like. Plus i can't close my shirt cuz it pushes the tubes shut and blocks airflow. The tubes being on the inside of the BB domes makes it so I can wear a shirt over them and it will still work just fine. Anyways, sorry for the rant. Just thought it might help. Remember, pump and release constantly! (Or buy s bosom beauty to do the work for you, much much faster!! And get better results)

Hi Ashley, just realized you commented here! Thank you for your reply.
I did try pump and release too but it made no difference. I don't find my NB domes uncomfortable and I don't need any padding but it is annoying how they fall off with any slight movement (can't even cough while pumping!!). BB does sound intriguing and like less of a hassle but I'm not very convinced about the shape of the cups. The shape/width of my CL NB cups fit my breasts perfectly(width-wise). IF only they would actually give me swelling!

I wrote some tips about swelling. on my blog https://beautynatureandlove.wordpress.co...or-growth/

hope this helps to everyone!! Blush

I wanted to be a second voice on the Bosom Beauty. Ashley8 encouraged me to get it after not being able to get a fit with the NB, and I'm so glad I invested in it. It's made pumping so easy and kind of addictive. On weekend days I have to be careful not to sit there all day and start it back up every 30 minutes because it's just so freaking fun taking them off after the timer (BB works in 30 min intervals, which is my only complaint, wish I could leave on overnight!!!) and seeing the swelling just increase every time. I just play video games while I pump and the time flies!!! I know fit isn't an issue with you but I really enjoy the BB and it has given me really good swelling that won't completely go away even after 24 hours. (And I am very small) 

I honestly can't speak scientifically on if the constant pumping and releasing of the BB is better than a 7::2 method but it's working wonders for me and all I have to do is lay back and let it happen  Cool

(17-05-2017, 05:54 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  I wanted to be a second voice on the Bosom Beauty. Ashley8 encouraged me to get it after not being able to get a fit with the NB, and I'm so glad I invested in it. It's made pumping so easy and kind of addictive. On weekend days I have to be careful not to sit there all day and start it back up every 30 minutes because it's just so freaking fun taking them off after the timer (BB works in 30 min intervals, which is my only complaint, wish I could leave on overnight!!!) and seeing the swelling just increase every time. I just play video games while I pump and the time flies!!! I know fit isn't an issue with you but I really enjoy the BB and it has given me really good swelling that won't completely go away even after 24 hours. (And I am very small) 

I honestly can't speak scientifically on if the constant pumping and releasing of the BB is better than a 7::2 method but it's working wonders for me and all I have to do is lay back and let it happen  Cool

Way to go girl soooo happy for you! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon