Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Loverandfighter's BO/NB program: A Lover Fighting for the Bigger Jiggles!

Update:

I bought three bottles of BO! I'm excited!! 
I keep measuring myself at 36.5 during my cycle...I think I permanently gained half an inch! I'm gonna keep up the massaging, noogling and definitely the BO~ Big Grin 

Life is good! Seems that for my whole NBE journey, I've gained a cup and half an inch. This is wonderful!

I'm back with BO!

I'm so glad! I finally get to continue growing. 
I'm finishing my period and while it was lighter than usual, the menstrual cycle is five days rather than the good news from last time, 3 days. 
But that's fine. I finished my hour noogling and I'm about to take another BO. I'm so happy that my measurement is still at 36.5 in, now I'm ready to see more

(02-04-2017, 07:01 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  I'm back with BO!

I'm so glad! I finally get to continue growing. 
I'm finishing my period and while it was lighter than usual, the menstrual cycle is five days rather than the good news from last time, 3 days. 
But that's fine. I finished my hour noogling and I'm about to take another BO. I'm so happy that my measurement is still at 36.5 in, now I'm ready to see more

Any more growth with BO?? Seriously thinking of buying some, any tips?

I'm thinking about detoxing with Milk Thistle soon. 
I'm still noogling for an hour and I up'd my dosage to 5 pills a day with a kelp pill. However, I feel like I should detox and start over for a bit. 
I'm still around 36.5 inches but I want to see more growth. I think the BO might be preventing growth? I'm not sure, because I stopped seeing extravagant growth like I used to or the breast tingles and I get really discouraged. Everyone around me has big breasts which isn't helping my piss poor mindset.  

If anyone has any suggestions, please? I'm getting really upset and my state of mind isn't healthy right now.  

I guess I stand for most people here, I JUST WANT BIGGER LUMPS ON MY CHEST! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon