Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much BO should someone start with?

I'm starting BO soon, but I don't want to start with a dose that will take forever to see results, or a high dosage that make be damaging or pointless. What's the usual amount people take? (I'm going to start with Swanson's BO 250mg brand). In addition, what time(s) of day should I take it?

(27-01-2017, 04:49 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  I'm starting BO soon, but I don't want to start with a dose that will take forever to see results, or a high dosage that make be damaging or pointless. What's the usual amount people take? (I'm going to start with Swanson's BO 250mg brand). In addition, what time(s) of day should I take it?

I just started taking BO as well and did a little research on this. I started with 250mg as directed by Swanson on their BO bottle. But when I looked at the amounts in breast enhancement pills like Ultra Breast and Bountiful Breast, they use quite a bit more BO, like between 400mg to 550mg. So I started taking two of the Swanson BO capsules daily. I just started this so I can't say about results yet, but I have felt a change in my breasts since starting BO, which was a couple weeks ago.

Any more experienced ladies have any suggestions? I have been wondering how much to use and for how long as well.

(15-03-2017, 06:24 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(27-01-2017, 04:49 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  I'm starting BO soon, but I don't want to start with a dose that will take forever to see results, or a high dosage that make be damaging or pointless. What's the usual amount people take? (I'm going to start with Swanson's BO 250mg brand). In addition, what time(s) of day should I take it?

I just started taking BO as well and did a little research on this. I started with 250mg as directed by Swanson on their BO bottle. But when I looked at the amounts in breast enhancement pills like Ultra Breast and Bountiful Breast, they use quite a bit more BO, like between 400mg to 550mg. So I started taking two of the Swanson BO capsules daily. I just started this so I can't say about results yet, bI started ut I have felt a change in my breasts since starting BO, which was a couple weeks ago.

Any more experienced ladies have any suggestions? I have been wondering how much to use and for how long as well.

I started BO this week with 2 of the Swanson pills. I will up it to 3 starting Saturday. Look forward to hopefully getting some increase in breast size. Currently a B cup would love to have a C.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon