Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

(pics) very pleased Noogleberry user

Life has been busy and I haven't found the time to Noogle for about 6 weeks. But here is how I look now. This is my Victoria's secret 32C demi cup padded at the bottom t-shirt bra. I have to take in the band of these about an inch on each side cuz I'm 29 underbust.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-03-2018, 05:50 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Life has been busy and I haven't found the time to Noogle for about 6 weeks. But here is how I look now. This is my Victoria's secret 32C demi cup padded at the bottom t-shirt bra. I have to take in the band of these about an inch on each side cuz I'm 29 underbust.

you look great!!! Blush

Having a good boob day! This is my 30C Wacoal Btempted push-up bra.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(30-03-2018, 10:09 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Having a good boob day! This is my 30C Wacoal Btempted push-up bra.

Love the good boob days Smile I did too. Each step I took today mine were jumping with me.

Looking great

32DPlease: are your results permanent or your boobs go down when you stop noogling?

(31-03-2018, 05:23 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(30-03-2018, 10:09 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Having a good boob day! This is my 30C Wacoal Btempted push-up bra.

Love the good boob days Smile I did too. Each step I took today mine were jumping with me.

Looking great

Nice! yup, love those good boob days!

(29-04-2018, 03:25 PM)Cely Wrote:  32DPlease: are your results permanent or your boobs go down when you stop noogling?

Hi Cely, I don't really get too much regular swelling from Noogling. It's happened a few times, usually several hours later. However, like most women, (and even before I started Noogling) they seem plumper during certain days of my cycle. Those are my "good boob days"!

I got a lot of growth right in the beginning (2017), from 32.25 to 33.50 at bust line. My underbust is 29. I went from 32B to 32c in the first 2 months. Currently, I haven't added any inches to my bustline, but they continue to fill out and look rounder, and my cleavage in a push-up bra keeps improving.

As for permanent, I don't know, because I plan to continue for another year (this is my second year 2018). But I can tell you this year I have hardly Noggled as compared to last year. I have kept a little diary since I started, and this January 2018 I noogled 4 times, Feb 4 times, Mar 2 times, Apr 2 times, May 1 time. In my first 6 months (2017), I was really gung ho. I Noogled 3 times a week. then I slacked off and it was about once a week the next 6 months. This year so far my Noogle diary looks pretty empty!

Hope this helps. Happy Noogling!

Update
So I've only Noogled 3 times in May, 2 in June, and one in July. Growth has remained the same-haven't gained (or lost) anything. I'm going back to my old method of 8 minutes on, 3 off, for 3 sets to see if that shakes things up. And find more time to Noogle!

Hi just wanted to check in and ask a couple of Q's...
We are a similar age bracket and i breastfed over 10 years ago albeit unsucesfully.
When you noogle, do/did you drink water at the same time?
How much pressure do you use? Ie when i noogle i just pull the breasts into the cup and hold but certainly dont suction them in until they get red and swollen looking. Just subtle ie maybe an inch or two bigger than what they are.
What is your suction level (if you will)?

Update
It's been the summer of trouble. So I only noogled 2 times in June, 2 times July, 2 times August! I'm scared to measure...seems like I've lost some fullness. But I'm back at it and doing fat brushing too.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon