Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

(pics) very pleased Noogleberry user

Update
It's been 11 weeks now. I got busy again last week and missed 6 sessions. I remain at 33 inches though, started at 32 1/4. Still doing 8:2. 8 minutes on, 2 off, 3 times per session, am and pm sessions. Unless I miss one. I seem to be stalled. Is it time to take a break? Or should I keep going?

(27-02-2017, 05:56 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Update
It's been 11 weeks now. I got busy again last week and missed 6 sessions. I remain at 33 inches though, started at 32 1/4. Still doing 8:2. 8 minutes on, 2 off, 3 times per session, am and pm sessions. Unless I miss one. I seem to be stalled. Is it time to take a break? Or should I keep going?

I definitely think you should keep going. From everything I've read is that NB works by tension induced tissue growth and that is a long tedious process that so many people aren't mentally prepared for. 11 weeks just seem too soon to take a break, but ultimately you have to do what's best for you and your body and your lifestyle! Smile I've only been doing NB for less than 2 months, but I don't plan on taking a break until I reach my one year mark (crazy I know, but I'm persistent!). And that way I will know that at least I was consistent throughout with no breaks, and I can see just how much my breasts respond to it. I've heard that if you take breaks too soon, it's essentially like starting from the ground up and you don't want to risk that. 

Keep us updated and hang in there girl!! 

<3 Christri

(28-02-2017, 03:33 AM)shirtric Wrote:  

I definitely think you should keep going. From everything I've read is that NB works by tension induced tissue growth and that is a long tedious process that so many people aren't mentally prepared for. 11 weeks just seem too soon to take a break, but ultimately you have to do what's best for you and your body and your lifestyle! Smile I've only been doing NB for less than 2 months, but I don't plan on taking a break until I reach my one year mark (crazy I know, but I'm persistent!). And that way I will know that at least I was consistent throughout with no breaks, and I can see just how much my breasts respond to it. I've heard that if you take breaks too soon, it's essentially like starting from the ground up and you don't want to risk that. 

Keep us updated and hang in there girl!! 

<3 Christri

Hi thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate it. I'm still aiming for two sessions per day. Got some fun swelling again yesterday! Still at 33 inches at bust, 29 under bust. That's my 3/4 inch gain so far that is remaining.

Wow you have incredible results and you are such an inspiration! Your boobs look amazing! 3/4 inch gain in under 4 months is so impressive. It's even more impressive that despite taking short breaks you haven't lost any of your gain. How long do you plan on using your NB?

Update
Measuring 33.5 to 33.25 inches, depending on my cycle. Love those 33.5 days! Still up a cup size at 32C, and really filling it out these days, even though measurements are about the same. The shallow tops are filling in though, little by little! I am very pleased with the results. Still doing 7:2 method, 3 sets, once or twice per day. This is a  32C Victoria secret demi t-shirt bra, has a little padding right at the underwire. I Started Noogleberry at the end of Dec last year.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-03-2017, 02:25 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Wow you have incredible results and you are such an inspiration! Your boobs look amazing! 3/4 inch gain in under 4 months is so impressive. It's even more impressive that despite taking short breaks you haven't lost any of your gain. How long do you plan on using your NB?

Hi Zara
Yes I'm very pleased with the results! I pledge one year for it. Unless I reach my 32D goal before then! Or if I get this 'booby greed' I hear about. I'm so happy to be inspiration. I get my inspiration to keep going from other success stories here too.
Best of luck

Having a very good boob day!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Update
Its been 14 weeks, started Dec 22, 2016.
Still up an inch at least, sometimes more (depending on cycle). Still up a cup size from 32B to 32C. Still weigh the same 122 lbs. Still Noogleberry only. I've gotten lazy now! I do a longer session on Mondays (my day at home alone), 5  sets of 8:3-5. The rest of the week really only 3 sets of 8:2-3 once a day, sometimes skipping days. Still very pleased with the results. Husband said again a few days ago, "Your boobs look bigger". Yay!

(27-03-2017, 05:46 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Update
Its been 14 weeks, started Dec 22, 2016.
Still up an inch at least, sometimes more (depending on cycle). Still up a cup size from 32B to 32C. Still weigh the same 122 lbs. Still Noogleberry only. I've gotten lazy now! I do a longer session on Mondays (my day at home alone), 5  sets of 8:3-5. The rest of the week really only 3 sets of 8:2-3 once a day, sometimes skipping days. Still very pleased with the results. Husband said again a few days ago, "Your boobs look bigger". Yay!

Wow that is so cool! How long after noogling are you still a cupsize up?
Do you think it is swelling, or permanent growth?
I am hounestly so happy for you Smile
I hope you make your goal by the end of the year! *fingers crossed*

I started a new noogle schedule last week.
My right breast is almost one cupsize smaller than the left, so figured I would put in more time at the moment on that one. I pump one breast at a time, cause I am too tiny for 2 xl domes to stay on.
This is what I do now:
Pump and hold method: 4 hours on my right boob, devided over the day at least 1 hour each, and 1 hour on my left (2x30 min)
First thing in the morning, and also right before I go to sleep, and in between some whenever.

I hope it will work out for me, your thread is very nice to follow Smile

Happy noogling! xxx

This is my own opinion and based n my story. Don't take a break now, I mean, your body is getting used to the method you've chosen right now . 11 weeks is not enough yet to take a long break. Maybe 5 days or a week would be fine, but not more than a week. Keep going until week 20 . Then, after your 20th week take a break 10days. Keep going 4 weeks more and THEN you can take 2-3 weeks break.

Well, this is how it worked for me at least!

:* xx
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon