Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

(pics) very pleased Noogleberry user

Ready for summer!
Left is before pic from December 2016, right is today. I haven't noogled since Friday-two days ago. Maybe this is permanent?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-01-2017, 02:18 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017, 11:55 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  I am very pleased! The measurements haven't changed much, however I was very shallow on tops, so the tops have rounded out significantly so that I had to change bra sizes from 32B to 32C. I used to have space in the tops of my 32B.
 I use the regular medium Noggleberry cups, with coconut oil, no padding, and mine is the airlock version. I disconnect the pumper and hoses while I'm on the 7-10 minutes hold. I usually do leg exercises while I wait. Best of luck on your journey.

Thank you for your reply and well-wishes!
Keep us updated!

I have been using one for just a week. I have the airlock type too and do the same. But I have also hooked the noggleberry cups to a breast pump and really like using them this way. It gives a sucking massage on the whole breast and I have found I can use it pump this way for up to an hour with no discomfort at all. I do think it is making a slight difference I look forward to a few more weeks of dedicated pumping.

(30-04-2017, 11:15 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Ready for summer!
Left is before pic from December 2016, right is today. I haven't noogled since Friday-two days ago. Maybe this is permanent?

youuuu are super in shapeeee!! jealous Cool

(06-05-2017, 04:15 PM)Honeygirl Wrote:  
(26-01-2017, 02:18 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017, 11:55 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  I am very pleased! The measurements haven't changed much, however I was very shallow on tops, so the tops have rounded out significantly so that I had to change bra sizes from 32B to 32C. I used to have space in the tops of my 32B.
 I use the regular medium Noggleberry cups, with coconut oil, no padding, and mine is the airlock version. I disconnect the pumper and hoses while I'm on the 7-10 minutes hold. I usually do leg exercises while I wait. Best of luck on your journey.

Thank you for your reply and well-wishes!
Keep us updated!

I have been using one for just a week. I have the airlock type too and do the same. But I have also hooked the noggleberry cups to a breast pump and really like using them this way. It gives a sucking massage on the whole breast and I have found I can use it pump this way for up to an hour with no discomfort at all. I do think it is making a slight difference I look forward to a few more weeks of dedicated pumping.
Hi Honey,
Oh neat idea. Best of luck on your journey!

(08-05-2017, 10:11 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(30-04-2017, 11:15 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Ready for summer!

youuuu are super in shapeeee!! jealous Cool
Thank you!

I just started using noggleberry about two weeks ago does it work how long before I start seeing results

I'm in week 22 now. Measuring the same, looking the same. Still doing 8:3 method, 5 times, two days a week. So about an hour, two days a week. Maybe I'm in a stall again?
Here's a recent pic in a 30C push-up Wacoal Btempted bra. Its super tight, but keeps them cleavaged all day.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hmm... I wonder if switching up to pump and hold method might help you in your stall?? Your breasts look great in that pic, btw!!

(26-05-2017, 05:53 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hmm... I wonder if switching up to pump and hold method might help you in your stall?? Your breasts look great in that pic, btw!!

Hi Zara
Thanks
I am doing pump and hold- 8 minutes on 3 off, five times. Do you mean leave them on for one hour or something? That always gives me really bad ring marks for all day. I have sensitive skin.

(26-05-2017, 05:57 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  
(26-05-2017, 05:53 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hmm... I wonder if switching up to pump and hold method might help you in your stall?? Your breasts look great in that pic, btw!!

Hi Zara
Thanks
I am doing pump and hold- 8 minutes on 3 off, five times. Do you mean leave them on for one hour or something? That always gives me really bad ring marks for all day. I have sensitive skin.

Yes, holding suction consistently for an hour. I was thinking it might help you break out of your stall, because sometimes switching things up is good for your breast. I understand about having sensitive skin though, because I get those bad ring marks too! Definitely sucks more because it's summertime  Dodgy
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon