Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •  
MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months
I was really curious about your claims, so I tried one serving. A few hours later, my breasts look extremely veiny. I've never had visible veins on my breasts before, so this is odd. I'm not sure what this means. If anyone has any theories or info, let me know! I only took 25 grams of soy flour and 30 grams of flaxseed.
Hello!

I've been a lurker for a while, this is my first time commenting on breastnexus!

I started the kinako/toasted soy flour and milk routine a week ago, and just received my flax seeds in the mail today.  I have no problems drinking the soy flour mix, but I tried the flax seeds and water today and it make me gag. And I'm not an easily gagged person lol!

I'm going to try mixing the flax seeds into yogurt and eating it instead, there's something about the grainy texture that feels like drinking a cup of water full of bugs or something to me. Major props to all of you who drink it easily!

I'll check in after it's been a while longer! I think it's too soon to tell if anything's working yet. I do noogle and take other herbs too, but I figured this would just be another thing to add to my routine at this point!

-A

___

Start: 10 feb 2018 - 30DD
Now: 1 oct 2018 - 30F (uk), 30G (us)
Goal: 30GG (uk), 30I (us)

Noogleberry: XL domes, 3/4 full
Herbs+Supplements: Shatavari, SP, BO, maca, fish oil, lecithin, vit D
Mirena IUD
(10-10-2018, 09:08 AM)ayako Wrote: Hello!

I've been a lurker for a while, this is my first time commenting on breastnexus!

I started the kinako/toasted soy flour and milk routine a week ago, and just received my flax seeds in the mail today.  I have no problems drinking the soy flour mix, but I tried the flax seeds and water today and it make me gag. And I'm not an easily gagged person lol!

I'm going to try mixing the flax seeds into yogurt and eating it instead, there's something about the grainy texture that feels like drinking a cup of water full of bugs or something to me. Major props to all of you who drink it easily!

I'll check in after it's been a while longer! I think it's too soon to tell if anything's working yet. I do noogle and take other herbs too, but I figured this would just be another thing to add to my routine at this point!

-A

___

Start: 10 feb 2018 - 30DD
Now: 1 oct 2018 - 30F (uk), 30G (us)
Goal: 30GG (uk), 30I (us)

Noogleberry: XL domes, 3/4 full
Herbs+Supplements: Shatavari, SP, BO, maca, fish oil, lecithin, vit D
Mirena IUD

I know the feeling with flaxseed, mixing with yogurt will help alot.
Bobbi
Hello MissMadScientist , and Everyone!    Smile

I've started the program   for around a week but only with Flaxseed  and today was the first day to have both the Flaxseed and Soybeans. But i really have a question about the Soybeans, in the region that i live in i have no access to raw Full fat soybeans or to Full fat Soybean flour, though i can only find roasted full fat Soybeans, Do you think if i ground them and turn them into powder i can still use them? Do you think the Roasted full fat soybeans still work the  same? Huh

I would  be grateful if you could help me on this matter
_With love _
Standby10598(Mobina)
(27-09-2018, 04:28 PM)MariaAM Wrote: Hey Standby10598

On your flaxseed oil massage program, did you have to stop during your period? 

If you did, that’s so interesting! I haven’t looked into it, but that’s reassuring. MissMadScientist has said in another thread that she had “period/stopweeks”. So during her period she had to stop. Apparently this is due to a stall in growth, wait out your period and restart. 

I think if you’re using phytoestrogens (flaxseed), and rely on the natural progesterone in your body, you have to stop during your period since progesterone levels lower at that time. Another user mentioned that progesterone/phytoestrogen programs are very successful.

I don’t really know much about anything else in NBE lol! But I hope this helps.

Goodluck! 

- MariaAM

Yeah, i kind of just massaged everyday regardless, but recently I'm stopping during my  periods, hopping the progress gets better   Rolleyes
Although i do feel my breasts are getting perkier and abit increased on size, guess need to do another measuring, lol, the measuring  times are like feeling super excited for improvements  Blush Big Grin
  •  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •