Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •  
MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months
Hi girls, it’s been a while that I have been reading the forum without really doing
Anything. I decided to try missmadscientist method because it sounds simple and to the point.

So I started a few days ago, but I made some error on the way.

First I chose the wrong type of soy flour. She doesn’t really describe the flour except to say it has to be with fat inside, so I bought normal soy flour which gave me a sensation of being bloated. After reading a post here’s from a Japanese lady I tried to buy ROASTED soy flour which is a little hard to find on the on the internet for me (Canada) . Finally I found a korean/Japanese supermarket in the city that sells it. It is called Kinako or simple roasted soybean powder. 
When I was using the regular soy flour I had terrible headaches. Since yesterday with the new powder I bought I found I have less headaches. Also I ordered a gram scale on amazon and untill I receive it I am just taking 4 spoons of flax and 4 spoons of roasted soy flour. I also tried to do a smoothie this morning with banana milk and soy flour, it was super good ! SmileAnyways I have been noticing this morning that my areola got a little bigger and darker. I have seen online that it might be a sign of increased oestrogen! It’s a good sign ?

I’ll be posting with updates !

Edit: forgot to say I am trying to stop coffee and also eat a more vegeterian diet..
Hi all Smile

I've been lurking on this site for years but never really followed a method 100%. Then I saw Missmadscientist's method and really wanted to try. I'm 20 years old and nearly flat. I need to eat a LOT, because I get hungry fast but I barely gain wait (if I do it all goes to my cheeks lol). I try to eat a lot of foods with good(?) nutritions, so no junk food and a lot of fruit, vegetables, fish, nuts, chicken and only water. This is what I've done and noticed so far since march:

I used full fat toasted soy flour (SF), ground flaxseed (GF), whole milk (WM) just like Missmadscientist says.

Duration 1 month
I tried this method with 25g GF and orange juice (GF + water made me gag so much) in the morning. And 25g GF and WM in the evening. Stored the GF just like Missmadscientist mentioned. In the first few days I noticed a little bit of pain in my chest, a few pimples and headaches. But after a month no change in the boobies, but also no new pimples and headaches. 

Duration 3 weeks
I bought SF. In the morning I drank a  cup with orange juice + 10g GF + 10g SF. And in the evening a 200ml cup WM + 10g GF + 10g SF. Because of time I didn't drink it separated, 2 cups in the morning, 2 cups in the evening etc. I was thinking I was taking 20g GF and 20g SF. Long story short I noticed that my scale was not accurate with small proportions like this! But in the first few days I again noticed a little bit of pain in my chest, a few pimples and headaches.

Duration 2 weeks
So I worked with those tablespoon tools to be sure I got the grams I wanted. But I was so stupid, every product has to have their own grams > tbsp because they are not all the same weight (I'm bad at explaining sorry). I used the general measurement of grams > tbsp. 

Duration 1 month and 1 week
I was so frustrated and wanted to do it all right, but start with lower grams. I started to use converters for the grams > tbsp. In the morning I drank a cup water + 3tbsp aka 21g GF like a mad man to stay within 5 minutes. And a 200ml cup WM + 4tbsp aka 21g SF. In the evening I drank the same amount of everything. The first few days I again noticed a little bit of pain in my chest, a LOTTT of pimples and a few headaches. A week later no new pimples where showing and the headaches where gone. And for the first time pain in my chest was coming and going!! For 2 hours I would have pain and then it was gone. And the next day again for some time etc. Finally my chest grew a bit, not very much but I got hope again.

Used converters tbsp > grams: https://www.traditionaloven.com/foods/multi-units-converter/seeds-flaxseed.htm for GF and

lhttps://www.traditionaloven.com/culinary...ram-g.html for SF.

I stopped because I can't take it regularly because of summer vacation, but in september I will start again and work to the grams Missmadscientist used. What I also want to approve is drink more water, during the above period I only drank like 1 liter a day. Will keep you guys updated. Very curious and excited.

Hope my errors can help some of you!!
Ok girls !!

This.is.magic !

I have grown 1 inch minimum this last week. I feel my breast getting bigger and it shows it’s increasing also on top and on sides. It’s  so crazy never had that kind of growth!

Also what I think helps is really taking the flax and roast soy flour separately, I feel I don’t grow as much when taken together.

I’ll update when I grow one cup

Kisses xx
Hey everyone!

I’ve been lurking in and out of this thread until I got the supplies to go ahead and start. So I’m going to lay it out here what I’ve done to prep for this, and also update if I see any progression or not.

1. I’ve been trying to eat cleaner and healthier. I don’t always eat much, and I eat unhealthy junk food. So lately I’ve been eating more nuts, protein, greens, taking daily vitamins, drinking more water, and eating three full meals. As it’s not mentioned here, I’ve tried to clean up my gut bacteria to have a better chance at success with this method.

2. I’ve ordered kinako powder, since it’s mentioned quite a bit here. I got one bag, which I don’t think is enough for more than a week, so I’ll need to order more soon. I’ve also gotten Flaxseed meal, which is easier to find in store.

3. Ive decided to take the flaxseed and soy at 8AM and 8PM. And will try my best to remain at those times everyday. 

4. Lastly, I took the flaxseed as quick as I could with water. Swallowed it like a shot, lol! It’s mentioned that the faster the better to finish within 5 mins, for more effectiveness. And I took the soy and whole milk with chocolate nesquik this morning. It’s SO delicious, highly recommend!

About 20 mins after I took this, I felt a bit of the discomfort that’s mentioned here. I thought it might be from my period, which might be coming soon. But it wasn’t as strong as it usually is before my period. So hopefully this persists, and is a sign of effectiveness! 

Today is my first day, so I will measure tonight, and update here as I go!

- MariaAM
(10-09-2018, 03:15 PM)MariaAM Wrote: Hey everyone!

I’ve been lurking in and out of this thread until I got the supplies to go ahead and start. So I’m going to lay it out here what I’ve done to prep for this, and also update if I see any progression or not.

1. I’ve been trying to eat cleaner and healthier. I don’t always eat much, and I eat unhealthy junk food. So lately I’ve been eating more nuts, protein, greens, taking daily vitamins, drinking more water, and eating three full meals. As it’s not mentioned here, I’ve tried to clean up my gut bacteria to have a better chance at success with this method.

2. I’ve ordered kinako powder, since it’s mentioned quite a bit here. I got one bag, which I don’t think is enough for more than a week, so I’ll need to order more soon. I’ve also gotten Flaxseed meal, which is easier to find in store.

3. Ive decided to take the flaxseed and soy at 8AM and 8PM. And will try my best to remain at those times everyday. 

4. Lastly, I took the flaxseed as quick as I could with water. Swallowed it like a shot, lol! It’s mentioned that the faster the better to finish within 5 mins, for more effectiveness. And I took the soy and whole milk with chocolate nesquik this morning. It’s SO delicious, highly recommend!

About 20 mins after I took this, I felt a bit of the discomfort that’s mentioned here. I thought it might be from my period, which might be coming soon. But it wasn’t as strong as it usually is before my period. So hopefully this persists, and is a sign of effectiveness! 

- MariaAM

Hey Maria!
Sounds like you are ready to ready to roll.
I'd like to make a suggestion that you start a thread of your own so we can all follow your progress instead of digging through the mad scientists.
Looking forward to following your progress!
Huggs
Bobbi
(10-09-2018, 07:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 03:15 PM)MariaAM Wrote: Hey everyone!

- MariaAM

Hey Maria!
Sounds like you are ready to ready to roll.
I'd like to make a suggestion that you start a thread of your own so we can all follow your progress instead of digging through the mad scientists.
Looking forward to following your progress!
Huggs
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi! 
You're right, I shall do that now   Smile
Will start my own thread before I forget and update there!

xoxo
Maria
Hi.. I don't get any full fat soy flour,, what about instant soy isolate?
(Yesterday, 11:08 AM)m0uryn Wrote: Hi.. I don't get any full fat soy flour,, what about instant soy isolate?

Hi Mouryn!

I don’t think instant soy isolate would be a good substitute. The reason being MissMadScientist states in her research that she gets the highest amount of fat. So even regular soy milk is no good.

I did some research and I think most Soy Isolates are made defatted (therefore removing the fat). It is different from regular soy flour specifically toasted

>> “To create soy protein, manufacturers grind soybeans into a meal which contains no hulls or fat. This soybean meal is then processed into soy protein isolate, which consists of 90 to 95% protein(Soyfoods Association of America, 2013). ... The end product is a protein-rich powder that can be used to make protein shakes.

I also shared a link to non-GMO toasted soy flour on another thread that you could order the powder from. It’s in the thread called “Starting MissMadScientist’s Soy & Flaxseed Method”

Hope this helps!
- MariaAM
  •  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •