Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

(19-01-2017, 02:12 AM)Katana Wrote:  Thanks for the mention in yurban  thread miss Ellen! I would just like to correct one thing though, I have grown 4 cup sizes not 2 (British sizing goes F,FF,G,GG,H). Other than that I am honored to be mentioned  Blush

Your thread is very awesome. Very good information that helps people for massaging. It for sure help me.

(19-01-2017, 12:43 AM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(18-01-2017, 11:58 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(18-01-2017, 10:51 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(18-01-2017, 09:25 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(18-01-2017, 09:14 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  Would It be okay if I tried?

Yes why not?Smile Only if you are above the age of 18 of course!
Worked wonders for my breast growth!
It is also healthy, has lots of nutrients, I feel really energetic since using this in the morning and evening.
Let me know how it goes ok? Smile 

Love, Ellen
I am under the age of 18. I Maybe there are certain things that I shouldn't use that is in your program and some I can.
Hi love!

No you shouldn't use this method if you are below the age of 18. I wrote about this in the third post on 'Questions asked'
Underneith: I am below the age of 18, can I use this method?

You can have a look there Smile
Lots of booby love, ellen

Thank you Smile

Very welcome! <3 good luck!

(19-01-2017, 02:12 AM)Katana Wrote:  Thanks for the mention in yurban  thread miss Ellen! I would just like to correct one thing though, I have grown 4 cup sizes not 2 (British sizing goes F,FF,G,GG,H). Other than that I am honored to be mentioned  Blush

Whoops!! My bad! Blush I changed it! 2 and 4 is a pretty big difference hehe Smile
And no problem, your thread is awesome! Will try it out myself too!

<3

Hi Ms Ellen!

Thanks for writing your program. I just came back to this thread after being inactive for about a year or so.  I would like to try the method you used and hopefully grow from 30B.  Yours is the fastest growth Ive ever seen on here. And not very complicated.

(19-01-2017, 11:01 AM)Koko Wrote:  Hi Ms Ellen!

Thanks for writing your program. I just came back to this thread after being inactive for about a year or so.  I would like to try the method you used and hopefully grow from 30B.  Yours is the fastest growth Ive ever seen on here. And not very complicated.

Hi dear Koko!

Welcome back! Smile 
yeah it is not really complicated nor expensive, plus you have a lot of fiber and protein and other nutrients. I hope you too have the right gut bacteria! If you don't have it at the moment, you can always change it by changing up your diet, so no worries.
Let me know how it goes, you should notice a change fairly soon after you have started.
I didn't take any other herbs or did any massaging or anything else NBE related when I did this method, so it is fairly clean way to know how much growth I got from it. You can start at lower dosis and build your way up, untill you don't notice an increase anymore.
I know this thread isn't the most easiest to understand with all the background behind it, but I want you to know that if you have any questions, don't hessitate to ask me.
Best of luck! May the boobies be with you! Wink

Love,
Ellen

(19-01-2017, 04:47 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  

Whoops!! My bad! Blush I changed it! 2 and 4 is a pretty big difference hehe Smile
And no problem, your thread is awesome! Will try it out myself too!

<3

Not a problem. British sizing confuses a lot of people. Even shops in britain lol. I can't get bras in Ann Summers because their sizes are American and a H is the biggest they do an is too small for me.
Massaging has been amazing for me and I am sure it will for you too

Hello MissEllen

I love your method!  You sound very smart! Im going to try your method, because i have a lot facial hair as well, hope it will work for me as well.
i took  2 tsb fenugreek podwer and half tsb saw palmetto every morning with water, along with massage very evening, after three months, i cant see ANY result!  very disappointed though.
the drink was taste horrible and make me smell bad as well. anyway, im going to try your method.

here is a bit of my personal detail:
Im 28 year old. breasted fed three children before. 
small breasts now maybe A cup or less...... Asian,162cm,50kg. I eat lots vegs and fruit everyday.
i had high thyroid on 2010, its been treated back to normal level.

I always wanted bigger boobs, coz they look so sexy! i was a full A or a bit more before i had children,but now they seems disappeared . so i really want to make them bigger maybe just C will be enough! im going to have a holiday by the beach next month, small breast doesnt make me confident at all!

can you give me any advice pls,do you think ur method will work for me?
Thank you for your shairing.xxxxxxx

Jessica

(20-01-2017, 12:18 AM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  Hello MissEllen

I love your method!  You sound very smart! Im going to try your method, because i have a lot facial hair as well, hope it will work for me as well.
i took  2 tsb fenugreek podwer and half tsb saw palmetto every morning with water, along with massage very evening, after three months, i cant see ANY result!  very disappointed though.
the drink was taste horrible and make me smell bad as well. anyway, im going to try your method.

small breasts now maybe A cup or less...... Asian,162cm,50kg. I eat lots vegs and fruit everyday.

I always wanted bigger boobs, coz they look so sexy! i was a full A or a bit more before i had children,but now they seems disappeared . so i really want to make them bigger maybe just C will be enough! im going to have a holiday by the beach next month, small breast doesnt make me confident at all!

Jessica
Hi Jessica!

Yeah I think it will work for you, since you have a high chance for having the right bacteria in your digestive system. In the studies it always says that asian people and people who eat a lot of fruits and vegetables (vegetarians) have the best chance of having the bacteria for the conversion. = NBE
So high chance for you, since you fit both profiles.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Smile
Keep an eye on your thyroid levels!
If they change, skip the soy and just do the grounded flaxseed and whole milk.

Best of luck!
Love,
Ellen

(20-01-2017, 12:02 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(20-01-2017, 12:18 AM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  Hello MissEllen

Jessica
Hi Jessica!

Yeah I think it will work for you, since you have a high chance for having the right bacteria in your digestive system. In the studies it always says that asian people and people who eat a lot of fruits and vegetables (vegetarians) have the best chance of having the bacteria for the conversion. = NBE
So high chance for you, since you fit both profiles.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Smile
Keep an eye on your thyroid levels!
If they change, skip the soy and just do the grounded flaxseed and whole milk.

Best of luck!
Love,
Ellen

Hi Ellen,

Thank you so much for your reply,
I wondering will the full fat milk and soy make you put on weight as well?

Good luck
LOVE, 
Jessica

Hi, Ellen. I have tried every method with little to no success. Did you get your hormones tested? Will this work if your hormones are balanced? Will this throw you into estrogen dominance? I'm not sure if my hormones are balanced or not. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon