Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

(01-02-2017, 12:53 AM)christri Wrote:  I've been doing your method for about a week now and I haven't yet seen any changes but I'm hopeful that I will get fast results like yourself. I'm half Asian and I'm vegetarian so I should be a good responder. Smile 

I've also been noogling for about 2 weeks and I haven't seen any changes with that either.

Hi christri,

Wow, I would expect amazing growth for you, let me know how you are doing ok?
Noogling takes time though, unfortunately. You can have faster results with massaging if you want. Katana has an amazing thread on this, link is on my page if I remember, or also in my third post somewhere.

Love, Ellen

(01-02-2017, 02:08 PM)Koko Wrote:  Hi again Ellen,

I read somewhere around here that Flaxseeds inhibits aromatase... Is it possible you grew mainly from soy?

Hi Koko,

Yeah I remember that too, it inhibits it a little. I also think that it is why at certain higher levels of flaxseed, it doesn't give me any more growth.
For me personally, I think the flaxseed is the one that is giving me the most growth.
But do play around! Mix it up with the grams, see what works for your body. What works for me might not work for you.

Love, Ellen

(02-02-2017, 10:55 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  Hi Ellen your thread is very popular, with veeery good reasons! Your program sounds so simple, cheap and effective! But I already have a current program with just fennel tea and massaging (+ aguaje for butt growth) if I don't grow any breasts on my program I'll definitely consider trying out yours I really like the simpleness of it. The only con is that I'm not a big fan on dairy and try to avoid it as much as possible. There seems to be a lot of ladies who are going to try out your method I'm really curious to see their progress on this.

Aww thank you love Smile
That is so sweet of you. Yeah I am really up for cheap and simple things lol
I don't know, I don't want to spend too much time and effort for it, and do get big results. Guess that is why I went searching in the scientific papers in the first way, to find the most effective phytoestrogens out there.
Do try avoiding diary, I am curious how much it really helped me grow my breasts in the first place.
I just really really love whole fat milk, and it does have a lot of estrogen in it, so I thought it was a win win for me. But you know, everyone has a different body, just work with the grounded flaxseed and full fat soy, and also BCP if you want, and I am sure you will grow a few cupsizes anyway Smile

Don't do anything you are not comfortable with, it will give you more stress and that isn't good for NBE in the first place haha! Try some almond milk or rice milk or anything you love, water even. You can add some vanilla extract or some coco powder for some great tasty soy shake Smile Good luck!!

Love, Ellen

(03-02-2017, 01:34 AM)Coleworld Wrote:  Got my supplies yesterday and I started today. I'll give weekly updates. I'm taking 40g flaxseed total with water and 40g soy flour total with 200ml milk total.

Can't wait!!
You can add some vanilla powder or some coco powder to make it taste better Smile
I drink it with a straw too, makes it much easier for me to do.
Let me know how it goes! <3

(03-02-2017, 11:04 PM)christri Wrote:  Hi, I really love how simple your program is and also the health benefits attached to it! I can't consume dairy, but I'm doing the flax and soy flour. I was wondering if you have any before and after pics you could share.

Hi christri!
No I am sorry Sad
I have no pictures at all actually, I am a little shy for these naked pictures.
My last avatar was me, if you have seen that?

Love, Ellen

(05-02-2017, 02:14 AM)afnan Wrote:  hey Ellen im really happy for you this is amazing my goal is to be F cup

is it okay if i massage them ?
and to be clear 25 gram is one and half table spoon and 30 gram is two table spoon? correct me if im wrong please  
and i dont take birth control hope thats okay
thank you for sharing your awesome method hope it'll work out for me Blush

Hey Afnan!

Yeah got your PM <3
I would really recommand measuring everything everytime to the grams. In the beginning I also thought I could just do a few spoons, but soon found out that this really wasn't correct.
Yeah no worries, BCP is no biggy anyway. You can do the massages, I think these would be more benefitial anyway that BCP could ever be.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!! You got this!! Big Grin
Love, Ellen

(05-02-2017, 01:34 PM)afnan Wrote:  i have whole flaxseed and there is woman on YouTube who made a video about turning it into ground ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7W45NR_ULY&t=123s
can i do it her way or should i buy from the market

Hey Afnan!

I would really recommand buying grounded flaxseed. There is cyanide in flaxseed. It you ground them yourself, then you would most likely grind it too much, and you would get too much cyanide in you. If you buy it grounded, then this change is much reduced.
You can google about the cyanide in flaxseed. My government suggests you can easily take 40 grams of grounded flaxseed without any cyanide health risks.
This is also the reason why I am lowering my flaxseed dose. I am on 50 grams total a day now, and also doing the deer and chi massage, I have not found any decrease of my breast size, even though I went down 10 grams a day. Before I didn't do the massage, and went down 10 grams, I would see a decrease in size Smile
So very happy with this.
Eventually I am going down to 40 grams a day.

Love, Ellen

(05-02-2017, 01:34 PM)afnan Wrote:  i have whole flaxseed and there is woman on YouTube who made a video about turning it into ground ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7W45NR_ULY&t=123s

i also didnt find soy flour at the market Sad  is it okay if i made my own like this video https://youtu.be/88Wsa9ybvFo

(06-02-2017, 06:59 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(02-02-2017, 10:55 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  Hi Ellen your thread is very popular, with veeery good reasons! Your program sounds so simple, cheap and effective! But I already have a current program with just fennel tea and massaging (+ aguaje for butt growth) if I don't grow any breasts on my program I'll definitely consider trying out yours I really like the simpleness of it. The only con is that I'm not a big fan on dairy and try to avoid it as much as possible. There seems to be a lot of ladies who are going to try out your method I'm really curious to see their progress on this.

Aww thank you love Smile
That is so sweet of you. Yeah I am really up for cheap and simple things lol
I don't know, I don't want to spend too much time and effort for it, and do get big results. Guess that is why I went searching in the scientific papers in the first way, to find the most effective phytoestrogens out there.
Do try avoiding diary, I am curious how much it really helped me grow my breasts in the first place.
I just really really love whole fat milk, and it does have a lot of estrogen in it, so I thought it was a win win for me. But you know, everyone has a different body, just work with the grounded flaxseed and full fat soy, and also BCP if you want, and I am sure you will grow a few cupsizes anyway Smile

Don't do anything you are not comfortable with, it will give you more stress and that isn't good for NBE in the first place haha! Try some almond milk or rice milk or anything you love, water even. You can add some vanilla extract or some coco powder for some great tasty soy shake Smile Good luck!!

Love, Ellen

Well I did drink a lot of chocolate milk once a few days ago and I had a serious breakout, it could have been non-related to the chocolate milk. I'm a big cheesaholic this was the most difficult to leave out but now I eat nutritional yeast. It's very hard to completely quit dairy cause if I will get offered cake on party/birthday or so I will eat (a lot of) it lol. I just don't buy dairy products, or anything containing dairy for myself (dairy free chocolate and such) but it could be all in my head that dairy is causing me acne. 

But as for now as I am taking aguaje (which has a lot of phytoestrogens already) I don't think it's a smart idea to try out your program. I assume I will grow enough on my program but if I don't I'll return to here. Tongue

(06-02-2017, 07:22 PM)afnan Wrote:  

i also didnt find soy flour at the market Sad  is it okay if i made my own like this video https://youtu.be/88Wsa9ybvFo

Looks legit haha Smile
I would go for it, it is a lot of work though! But if you want to, you should go for it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon