Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

Hello all,
have any of you had any success with this method? Smile

Hi! I’m interested in trying just the flaxseed portion of this to start. I’m allergic to dairy milk, and I’m also still breast feeding my almost 3 year old a tiny bit.. trying to wean her soon but no exact end date obviously.   I’m just starting my NBE journey! I’d be happy if my smaller breast grew to the size of my larger but I only measure at a 32A. 1-2 cup sizes would be my ideal. I’m slim so I don’t desire huge breasts; but am not confident with how small mine currently are (especially my left) I’d like to start with herbs after I’m done breast feeding, just still trying to find out which are right for me. Is doing a blood test to know hormone levels really helpful in choosing herbs? I’m also reading about the Natural Breast Growth program. Thanks!

(18-01-2017, 07:36 PM)Miss Mad Scientist Wrote:  Please let me know if you are using this program in this thread! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">
Maybe you just started, or you have some extra tips or variations, or you changed your diet to something that works. That way we can all learn from it.
Plus I am soooo curious about anyone else who is using this! <3

Hi does anyone know where to find the full fat toasted soy flour? I’m in CA. Can’t seem to see much online with Amazon either and flour not the milk powder right?? Help!  Karen

Hi everyone. !

Do Flaxseed and Soy flour method make your butt grow?
I tried herds several years ago and my breast got tingles but no growth, but my butt grew bigger. I knew increasing estrogen makes butt grow too. I dont want my butt grow so i stop taking herbs. And soy flour and flax is another way of increasing estrogen too so i think it will make butt grow.

just chiming in to update my progress with taking flax only: started to take 30g of flax everyday on 22/06/2020 and went up to 60grams of flax a day... sometimes only managed to do 30g, sometimes i skipped a day completely, but i mostly try to take 60g of flax daily...its been almost a month and i see no signs of growth whatsoever. in addition, in the last 2 weeks, ive been getting smelly farts, bad bloating, diarrohea, uncomfortable digestion in the stomach... so I'm thinking of just doing 30g a day. A bit discouraged however.  Dodgy" alt="Dodgy" title="Dodgy"> (stats: asian, 5'5, 50kg)

Hey everyone, some people have messaged me about my experience with this program. I have had some success and took a break. I want to mention that flax alone will not be enough to get results. The combination of flax AND soy AND whole milk is the key. Thats why the title of the post is flaxseed and soy, only doing one part of the program will not work. This program is dependent on the science of those reactions to your body.

If you are feeling sick/ nauseous after taking the flax after awhile, or are getting gas and upset stomach. Please check if your flax is expired. Flax goes bad easily if not stored properly. It must be sealed tight, no air going in and out or else bacteria will settle, and must be refrigerated after opening. Or if it's been over a month or so since opening. I began taking bad flax halfway through and my stomach felt so bad, I was gassy, and I felt nauseous taking it, but when I got a new one, everything was back to normal and I didnt get nauseous. 

Hope this helps, goodluck!

(20-08-2020, 06:34 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  

Hey everyone, some people have messaged me about my experience with this program. I have had some success and took a break. I want to mention that flax alone will not be enough to get results. The combination of flax AND soy AND whole milk is the key. Thats why the title of the post is flaxseed and soy, only doing one part of the program will not work. This program is dependent on the science of those reactions to your body.

If you are feeling sick/ nauseous after taking the flax after awhile, or are getting gas and upset stomach. Please check if your flax is expired. Flax goes bad easily if not stored properly. It must be sealed tight, no air going in and out or else bacteria will settle, and must be refrigerated after opening. Or if it's been over a month or so since opening. I began taking bad flax halfway through and my stomach felt so bad, I was gassy, and I felt nauseous taking it, but when I got a new one, everything was back to normal and I didnt get nauseous. 

Hope this helps, goodluck!

Hey MariaAM, I was wondering is it necessary to take the flax, soy and whole milk separately? I've tried MissMadscientist's program about last summer for like two months but I didn't get any results. I'm wondering if it's because I blended all the ingredients into a smoothie (that was the easiest way for me to drink them, lol)

Hey! I’ve never tried it like that before by blending it together. That sounds efficient, but from reading MissMadScientists posts before, I remember her mentioning to take them separately but right away (after one another) or else it wouldn’t be as effective. I suspect your gut bacteria must react to the flax first solely, and than to the soy and milk afterward to be effective.

I know that for some people who have been experimenting with different programs in NBE, they also say they usually take things one at a time, as not to overwhelm your body or confuse it.

I strongly recommend to follow MissMadScientists instructions. She did very thorough research behind it, and gave  really helpful tips. Taking shortcuts may effect the success of the program for you.

Goodluck!!

(21-08-2020, 03:37 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  

Hey! I’ve never tried it like that before by blending it together. That sounds efficient, but from reading MissMadScientists posts before, I remember her mentioning to take them separately but right away (after one another) or else it wouldn’t be as effective. I suspect your gut bacteria must react to the flax first solely, and than to the soy and milk afterward to be effective.

I know that for some people who have been experimenting with different programs in NBE, they also say they usually take things one at a time, as not to overwhelm your body or confuse it.

I strongly recommend to follow MissMadScientists instructions. She did very thorough research behind it, and gave  really helpful tips. Taking shortcuts may effect the success of the program for you.

Goodluck!!

Ok I'll definitely have to check out her program again then! I'm on BO now but I wanna see if I can take like a month or two month break to try her method to see if I get a boost, because she got some crazy results :O Thanks!

How do you keep the gains you made for your breasts? I didn't see anything that said a massage or something needed to be done to keep the growth you got

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon