Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger butt/wider hips without increase in libido?

Hellooo everyone~!

I'm new here and fairly new to the NBE journey. For my program, I'm noogling (for two months now with coconut oil for an hour...great results so far!) and take collagen and grounded flaxseed (will start). I want to know if there is a supplement other than maca that will increase butt/hip size without the sex drive being so high. I do have a partner and while I don't plan on having sex (since I'm a virgin and just not ready), I don't want to risk anything or get too carried away with a high sex drive...Not to mention, I don't want to screw up my hormones. 

I've heard of fish oil being rubbed on the butt or taking it by mouth, but I heard the results  aren't permanent so you really have to be consistent.  I've heard of volufiline and voluplus as well. I don't want to spend too much money either.  If you recommend supplements or any of those supplements, please tell me why and your experience with it please? I don't want to get a super big butt since I'm already pretty big, but I do want to fill out my side butt and hips and overall shape.

(15-01-2017, 12:39 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Hellooo everyone~!

I'm new here and fairly new to the NBE journey. For my program, I'm noogling (for two months now with coconut oil for an hour...great results so far!) and take collagen and grounded flaxseed (will start). I want to know if there is a supplement other than maca that will increase butt/hip size without the sex drive being so high. I do have a partner and while I don't plan on having sex (since I'm a virgin and just not ready), I don't want to risk anything or get too carried away with a high sex drive...Not to mention, I don't want to screw up my hormones. 

I've heard of fish oil being rubbed on the butt or taking it by mouth, but I heard the results  aren't permanent so you really have to be consistent.  I've heard of volufiline and voluplus as well. I don't want to spend too much money either.  If you recommend supplements or any of those supplements, please tell me why and your experience with it please? I don't want to get a super big butt since I'm already pretty big, but I do want to fill out my side butt and hips and overall shape.
If you only want to fill out your side butt and overall shape, noogling will probably be your best bet and Volufiline and Voluplus. Gluteboost sells a breast enhancement cream with both Volufiline and Voluplus, but they also sell a butt enhancement cream that's pretty much the same except the breast enhancement cream also contains fish oil. They also sell butt enhancement pills, but they're all pretty much regular NBE herbs, so you can just look up all the regular NBE herbs as they will also enhance your butt and hips along with your breasts.

Loverandfighter, I also heard about rubbing fish oil and/or vitamin E...there are several videos on YT and it seems the fish thing does work but it smells bad! I wonder if they sell non-smelly fish oil capsules?? You should do plenty of butt bridges, side lunges, side kicks!

Honeydew, I read about noogling too. Have you tried? I don't think there's enough skin/tissue for suction, especially on the hips...but it would be incredible it it worked!

I also want to improve my butt and I found out that aguaje helps redistribute fat to the butt and hips and has high phytoestrogen content. I've ordered aguaje powder yesterday so if you are interested I'll be documenting the progress in my personal program. I Will also order volufiline cream from isosensuals called butt enhancement cream. And the best exercises apparently are bridges because you only target your glutes, the exercise is isolated with squats and such you get killer thighs as Well. I squatten a lot and my thighs are from a sideways view as big as my butt but I want my butt to look bigger in comparison.

(29-01-2017, 09:49 AM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  I also want to improve my butt and I found out that aguaje helps redistribute fat to the butt and hips and has high phytoestrogen content. I've ordered aguaje powder yesterday so if you are interested I'll be documenting the progress in my personal program. I Will also order volufiline cream from isosensuals called butt enhancement cream. And the best exercises apparently are bridges because you only target your glutes, the exercise is isolated with squats and such you get killer thighs as Well. I squatten a lot and my thighs are from a sideways view as big as my butt but I want my butt to look bigger in comparison.

Didn't know about aguaje! Interesting. I was also curious about maca but apparently it increases testosterone. I'm a bit hesitant about messing around too much with my hormones. I'm gonna take spearmint to lower my testosterone.

How many times a week do you workout your butt? I've done so much research and everyone seems to say that you can't grow a bigger butt unless you use heavy weights. I really don't want to though and can't physically . We're talking about seriously heavy weights here, not just little dumbbells! So, I'm trying to find exercises that work the glutes without weights. Apparently: jump squats, jumping side lunges (this one's good for making the hips rounder!) and definitely bridges...

(29-01-2017, 03:29 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(29-01-2017, 09:49 AM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  I also want to improve my butt and I found out that aguaje helps redistribute fat to the butt and hips and has high phytoestrogen content. I've ordered aguaje powder yesterday so if you are interested I'll be documenting the progress in my personal program. I Will also order volufiline cream from isosensuals called butt enhancement cream. And the best exercises apparently are bridges because you only target your glutes, the exercise is isolated with squats and such you get killer thighs as Well. I squatten a lot and my thighs are from a sideways view as big as my butt but I want my butt to look bigger in comparison.

Didn't know about aguaje! Interesting. I was also curious about maca but apparently it increases testosterone. I'm a bit hesitant about messing around too much with my hormones. I'm gonna take spearmint to lower my testosterone.

How many times a week do you workout your butt? I've done so much research and everyone seems to say that you can't grow a bigger butt unless you use heavy weights. I really don't want to though and can't physically . We're talking about seriously heavy weights here, not just little dumbbells! So, I'm trying to find exercises that work the glutes without weights. Apparently: jump squats, jumping side lunges (this one's good for making the hips rounder!) and definitely bridges...

@Octaviaaah: I'll definitely look out for your progress-- especially on the hips! I do bridges, kickbacks, donkey kicks, sumo squats, jumping squats, and I stand up on a chair and use all my lower body (butt, thighs specifically) to pull myself up...all while having 10 lbs ankle weights on each leg. I've been doing this for about a month and people have been noticing! I even put on a tight skirt on and I was amazed at my results for my butt, but even though I'm a spoon shape body, I'm still skinny looking and my hips aren't filled out. I want to try Aquaje, but I'm not sure if it'll mess up my hormones while I'm about to start Bovine Ovary. But then again, I heard BO already will help with that...I'm a newbie to BO so let's hope Tongue

@Bettie: I wanted to try fish oil but I heard it doesn't last long so you have to keep applying it. I may try it regardless and I did see that there is a odorless one! Also, I kind have to agree on the weights to gain booty. I did gain a bigger butt w/o weights, but I hit a plateau. I bought ankles weight (10lbs since my legs/butt had a strong foundation) and did the same workouts, but they were tough and got me sweating very quickly! In addition to my butt already being big, it just got bigger and lifted~! So, if you want to start using weights, I'd say start off slowly. 5lbs is a good start I think, then use 10lbs. Annnd I'm pretty sure protein is important for growth too! Big Grin

(29-01-2017, 03:29 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(29-01-2017, 09:49 AM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  I also want to improve my butt and I found out that aguaje helps redistribute fat to the butt and hips and has high phytoestrogen content. I've ordered aguaje powder yesterday so if you are interested I'll be documenting the progress in my personal program. I Will also order volufiline cream from isosensuals called butt enhancement cream. And the best exercises apparently are bridges because you only target your glutes, the exercise is isolated with squats and such you get killer thighs as Well. I squat a lot and my thighs are from a sideways view as big as my butt but I want my butt to look bigger in comparison.

I also don't want to mess too much with my hormones though aguaje is very rich in phyto estrogens. So I'm wondering if I should balance it. I don't workout as much as before. The exercises you posted are very good for no weights! Jump squats are really killer have done plenty of them before. I really felt the burn but I don't want to build my quads and hamstrings anymore. But what I actually meant I used to squat a lot a few months ago but I keep a lot of muscle growth. I bought 2 dumbbells of 22 pounds and I only used 13 pounds on each side but I got pretty muscular with them. But I have a mesomorphic built I grow muscle mass very easily even while dieting. But I just started again 2 days ago, I did bridges with a 22 pounds dumbbell. But yes the heavier the better well if you don't want to go very heavily then I think you would need more fat on the bum and then do some exercises without weights to just lift and firm the butt but not really to increase size. I also don't think it's possible to get your butt very huge with only muscle training.  Or you would have to take steroids or train insane levels. That's why I think aguaje is very interesting to get more fat in that area. But I still have to get my aguaje and who knows it might not work for me after all. And I'm not ordering the isosensuals butt enhancement cream cause I've read many don't have results from it and a lot of reviews on amazon apparently are fake reviews. And it's too expensive to just try it out.

@Loverandfigher

Woah you are doing well! With your dedication you'll get there! I should also buy some ankle weights I guess. I don't know anything about BO but I looked it up and yes you shouldn't mix BO with phytoestrogenic herbs. Also interesting to know it also helps with the hips I'm curious I better check your personal program often.  Smile

(29-01-2017, 09:49 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  I also don't want to mess too much with my hormones though aguaje is very rich in phyto estrogens. So I'm wondering if I should balance it. I don't workout as much as before. The exercises you posted are very good for no weights! Jump squats are really killer have done plenty of them before. I really felt the burn but I don't want to build my quads and hamstrings anymore. But what I actually meant I used to squat a lot a few months ago but I keep a lot of muscle growth. I bought 2 dumbbells of 22 pounds and I only used 13 pounds on each side but I got pretty muscular with them. But I have a mesomorphic built I grow muscle mass very easily even while dieting. But I just started again 2 days ago, I did bridges with a 22 pounds dumbbell. But yes the heavier the better well if you don't want to go very heavily then I think you would need more fat on the bum and then do some exercises without weights to just lift and firm the butt but not really to increase size. I also don't think it's possible to get your butt very huge with only muscle training.  Or you would have to take steroids or train insane levels. That's why I think aguaje is very interesting to get more fat in that area. But I still have to get my aguaje and who knows it might not work for me after all. And I'm not ordering the isosensuals butt enhancement cream cause I've read many don't have results from it and a lot of reviews on amazon apparently are fake reviews. And it's too expensive to just try it out.

You should maybe check your hormone levels and if you do start to take aguaje etc. you should gradually increase the dosage. Don't take 4 pills at once the first day or something and watch out!

Wow, your weights are so heavy! No way I can do that. Jump squats alone wipe me out. I literally feel sick, so I guess I'll just have to do exercises without weights. They might not make the butt bigger but at least it'll be toned....wish there was an easy way out! Sometimes I wonder, maybe doing butt bridges/donkey kicks ("easy" ones) every day would make a difference. When you heavy lift then I know you need to take a few days off for muscle to heal and repair.

I wouldn't do exercises every day though even though you don't train with heavy weights. Even when I did light exercises I always took a day rest. Rest is still the most important for muscle growth. You could buy a resistance band and do exercises with them on?

Oh and with the aguaje it said on the package take one tablespoon a day so the first day (yesterday) I took half of that amount I thought 5 grams normally a tablespoon is 10 grams but err.. when I used a tablespoon afterwards to see if I measured correctly it seemed 5 grams is one tablespoon. So already failed gradually increasing the dosage. I'll look out if I get any side effects over time. (Estrogen dominance?) thinking about buying progesterone cream to counter it then. (Byebye don't Mess with hormones plan)

I've asked the DOC for al hormone test but he is against it and refused it. I called the lab if I could do one and I need doctors approval...  Sad why is it so hard ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon