Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Em's BO Program

Wow BO has been amazing for my figure! My hips have spreaded out more and my butt is plump and jiggly. And my breasts have filled out so much! 

My normal hourglass figure has become exaggerated without increasing my waist size *whooo* Even if I see no other improvements from here on out (and I pray I do) my new figure is looking lovely and beach body ready Big Grin Bring on the summer!!!

I've noticed a softening to my facial features, nose and plump lips, and longer lashes too! 

I'm beyond grateful I gave BO a try! I'm so excited to see my one year body *drools* 

I'm 1M 1W 0D into my BO program. As a reminder I take 4x250mg = 1000mg BO supplements from SwansonsVitamins

One 6am, 12pm, 4pm and 8pm to make up my four. 

Have not taken any breaks and do not plan on it. I don't monitor my temperature and am not taking any extra protein besides whatever I get during the day eating. 

As I said, I'm fine with where I grew since last using the site but had the opportunity to try BO so I did and don't want to put out anymore in money. And it seems to be working for me just fine without anything extra.

Truly inspirational ! Thanks for sharing your progress. If I understand correctly what I have read in this forum, 1000 mg is about the same dose of BB and it works for so many women.

(08-01-2017, 08:29 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  Truly inspirational ! Thanks for sharing your progress. If I understand correctly what I have read in this forum, 1000 mg is about the same dose of BB and it works for so many women.

Thank you for reading! I appreciate the messages. And yes, I read that alot of women grew best around the 1000mg range. And since it seems to be working for me fine I won't change it. 

I also read that speeding your metabolism up can also help to see good results quicker. So before or during doing a colon cleanse and drinking hot fluids during the day can help the metabolism but to be honest, I just upped my Benefiber amount. Idk how that might help but it seems to have. 

I also take 8000mg of Vit. C and 2000mg of Vit. D but those are for prevention health. But having a good foundation of health I'm sure it's a reason I've seen good results.

So it's 1M 1W 6D of BO so far. Results have been amazing so far. Hips are still spreading which I am enjoying like crazy. 

I think it's lovely to see my hips popping out like this. I'm guessing that with BO it needs to be in your system for a while to start building upon what you already have. 

I started to slowly exercise, just walking to get rid of some of holiday weight. I can already see my legs beginning to tone up from it.

1M 2W 1D

Breasts seem fuller, but my AF will be coming soon so perhaps that's why. They seemed deflated over the weekend. Hoping my fullness and some growth will stay after AF leaves.

1M 3W 5D

Mini update

Hey everyone, hope y'all well. I'm still doing my BO regiment! I'm off AF and my breasts have stuck around lol so yay for that.Butt and hips have too. 

2M mark is Sunday and I'm so happy to see it come. Am excited to start progressing towards my 3M mark to see how my results will we going. So far so good, no complaints about BO yet. 

Hope y'all programs are going good as well!

Been a bit busy as of late so I've been having to take my pills at night in one go, all 4 of them and I've noticed that in the morning my breasts have become big and full. Hmm I know Growth Hormones go off at night so maybe with so much BO in my system just before bed my body can use it to help building my own tissue? I'm not sure. But my week is still hetic so I'll be taking my pills all at once at night for a while.

Yeah, definitely something to taking them all at once at night. My breast are bigger and fuller in the morning and it's last so far til now. I've been taking them around 9:30ish before I go to bed and notice an amazing difference in the morning. I'm actually debating if I should keep doing this, even after I'm not so busy (I hope soon) or if to go back to the 4x a day. 

Both have given me good results. Hmmm I'll think on it. But for now it's the all at once at night method anyways.

That's great that you're getting swelling from taking the full dose at night. I see why you asked me now ha ha.

(30-01-2017, 07:06 AM)Thematrix Wrote:  That's great that you're getting swelling from taking the full dose at night. I see why you asked me now ha ha.

Yeah it's been been amazing and so far every morning I'm waking to full and bigger breasts. Better than finding a dollar under your pillow really. From then til now the swelling hasn't gone anywhere and AF is due in 14 so that's plenty of time to keep going and make this swelling a little more permanent. 

My breasts right now over fill my hands so that's progress. I love it! Lol I find myself just touching the girls for no real reason throughout the days now too. 

We'll see how this turns out. But I'm wishing the best for you and your journey! Can't wait to read more of your progress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon