Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Em's BO Program

(25-12-2016, 04:33 PM)Bubbies Wrote:  Merry Christmas to all!

Quick Update: Yesterday was my 3 week mark and this coming Saturday will mark 1 full month of BO ??

Very excited to see a month pass and to continue seeing further progress! Growth has not gone down, I'm even seeing swelling on top of my growth which makes my breasts look huge ? lol I'm thinking I'm with the swelling it looks like a good 40" 

The TENs unit has been a fabulous addition since I'm able to place it on my right breast and help it catch up to my left. I'd say it's about 80% caught up. Looking at them first glance you can't tell the difference between them anymore. 

My body is looking beach body ready! My butt is seeing growth, fullness and plumpness, my waist is looking great, the only things is my legs could do some toning. And that's a week in the gym to get that, after the holidays I'll do that. Lol Feeling amazing about your body is a very powerful and amazing feeling! ?

Thats Great! Santa must really like you this year.
I have a TENS unit but never thought to use it for breast growth. Can you tell me where you placed the pads, and the settings?
Thanks
Bobbi

(25-12-2016, 04:51 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Quick Update: Yesterday was my 3 week mark and this coming Saturday will mark 1 full month of BO ??

Very excited to see a month pass and to continue seeing further progress! Growth has not gone down, I'm even seeing swelling on top of my growth which makes my breasts look huge ? lol I'm thinking I'm with the swelling it looks like a good 40" 

The TENs unit has been a fabulous addition since I'm able to place it on my right breast and help it catch up to my left. I'd say it's about 80% caught up. Looking at them first glance you can't tell the difference between them anymore. 

My body is looking beach body ready! My butt is seeing growth, fullness and plumpness, my waist is looking great, the only things is my legs could do some toning. And that's a week in the gym to get that, after the holidays I'll do that. Lol Feeling amazing about your body is a very powerful and amazing feeling! ?

I have a TENS unit but never thought to use it for breast growth. Can you tell me where you placed the pads, and the settings?
Thanks
Bobbi

I place my pads at the edges of my right breast. One in the center and one close to armpit. 

There's a predefined setting called Waist that I love. Massage and one called Knead are always good. I turn my TENs up to about 8 out of 10 and use it for 30 minutes a few times throughout the day. 

It's been very good for me.

Thanks Bubbies!
Bobbi

Not a problem Bobbi.

Update: BO has lengthened my cycle but yet shortened my period. *Sigh* My period is now on day 4 and it slowing up as if it was day 6/7. We will see how it goes tomorrow. 

Still no change in my growth, hasn't gone down any so I'm very satisfied at the moment but will still complete my full year to ensure my gains are permanent. I love to feel and look at my bubbies all the time now lol I need to stop before someone catch me and say what wrong with she? lol

I'm bleeding very lightly, barely anything really. My breasts we between squishy and firm all day. And I'm seeing some pre-growth swelling as well. I haven't used my TENs today but will do a session tonight before bed.

(25-12-2016, 07:20 PM)Bubbies Wrote:  

Thanks
Bobbi

I place my pads at the edges of my right breast. One in the center and one close to armpit. 

There's a predefined setting called Waist that I love. Massage and one called Knead are always good. I turn my TENs up to about 8 out of 10 and use it for 30 minutes a few times throughout the day. 

WOW I got reacquainted with my TENS/EMS unit this morning! I dont have the descriptive setting like you do so I had to do a lot of reading and experimenting. The first time out, it was just so so, but the second time I cranked up the pulse width and the frequency.
Holy smokes what an amazing experience! I dont know if they will get bigger but I know its well worth the 1/2 hour!
And its a lot more fun that 1/2 hour of deer or Chi!

Bobbi ( definitely a happy me)

(28-12-2016, 10:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(25-12-2016, 07:20 PM)Bubbies Wrote:  

Thanks
Bobbi

WOW I got reacquainted with my TENS/EMS unit this morning! I dont have the descriptive setting like you do so I had to do a lot of reading and experimenting. The first time out, it was just so so, but the second time I cranked up the pulse width and the frequency.
Holy smokes what an amazing experience! I dont know if they will get bigger but I know its well worth the 1/2 hour!
And its a lot more fun that 1/2 hour of deer or Chi!

Bobbi ( definitely a happy me)

I might dig the TENS unit out and give it a go as well.  Mine is old school with only manual adjustment settings.  Which settings did you find to work best?  When you say it was an amazing experience, do you mean it feels pleasurable or what?  I'm trying to get mrs onto something different this month, and she is not much liking the ground flax seed in water.  Some how she can drink bourbon neat, but no enthusiasm for flax seed thus far.

Hi. I spotted a lot on BO too and am back on after my detox. Do you plan on taking a break during your year on BO? I also spotted when I started massaging and noogling so may just be sensitive.   Best of luck to you

@Bobbi 

Looool yes the TENs can be an enjoyable time Wink I have a special setting for night like those lool

A least the blood rush of it all should help things lol

@Thermatrix

No, I plan to use BO for one year straight. No breaks for me. It's helping out my figure so much. I love it. I'm an hourglass naturally but a very slim and petite one so I adore my more fuller, curvier self. I don't take monthly detox but rather I drink plenty of water to flush my system and take lots of antioxidants and other natural things that help keep my system fit

I went out so didn't get to update; my swelling has gone down, some of my "growth" has gone with it but most of my growth has remained Smile so there's that. Next thing I've noticed is that I have amazingly soft skin that remains moisturized longer than usual. Like almost baby soft skin. One more perk from BO I'd have to say since I've neither changed nor added anything else to my skin moisturizer regiment. 

I've heard others speak of hair growth with BO but I'm using a hair program so I can't tell which is helping my hair. But my hair has grown so maybe a combination of the two together.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon