Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Em's BO Program

(22-03-2017, 02:43 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(21-03-2017, 02:54 AM)Bubbies Wrote:  3M 2W 6D

I held out at 38" today, 38.25" to be exact Big Grin Big Grin 

Congratulations on your progress. I was thinking that maybe you should track your under bust measurement as well and see if your growth is more than just your breasts. You are obviously doing something right, keep it up.

What do you mean by more than just your breasts?

3M 3W 4D

Period is over and still measuring at 38" Big Grin They have that deflated look they always get after my period but that'll go away soon enough. 

Also I was re reading my original posts and I made a mistake in reporting my starting measurement. I began at a 36" not 37" I type on my phone so the only thing I can think of is that I hit the wrong key. Didn't mean to mislead anyone in regards to BO or how effective it is. 

But from 36 or 37 I'm at 38" now and that's thirty eight no mistype there so BO definitely did work to grow me. 

4M 0W 1D

The BM/BO combo was aweful. I lost my gains, my breasts looked absolutely deflated and saggy. Complete diaster so I stopped after a week of BM and restarted with just BO alone. Why mess with something that's working really well for me. 

Also I've noticed that my hair has grown really long over these past 4 months. It's about arm pit length strap now from shoulder length where I've been for quite some time. 

S that's a great surprise today. BO helping in more ways then I expected.

4M 0W 2D

Thinking of experimenting with a much lower dose of BM than before. Like 200mg, but maybe taking it in the morning and the BO at night she they don't run into each other. 

I'm thinking...

Also my breasts have started to come back to life again lol more perky and full. Thankfully.

You have such lovely growth in such a short time! Amazing Smile

How are you holding up?
Is the 200 mg doing anything instead of the 800 mg?

Xxx ellen

(24-04-2017, 03:43 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  You have such lovely growth in such a short time! Amazing Smile

How are you holding up?
Is the 200 mg doing anything instead of the 800 mg?

Xxx ellen

Thank you!

Yes I've tried to up the dose of BM to 400mg but the 1:5 ratio is the best I've found.

5M 0W 0D

Wow can't believe it's been 5 months already! I have not missed one day and have kept to the 1000mg BO nightly and 200mg BM nightly as well. So far it has continued to work for me and I've continues to grow both in width and length. My breasts have continued to becme fuller and fuller. 

I'm measuring at 38.5" though so I've seem to hit a plateau on my progress. It happens so I'm not to worried.

5M 0W 6D

So since my last post, I've been thinking about about trying to up my dose of BM to produce results and also get rid of my batch before they expire so I've been trying a one in the morning and one at night approach to see how things go. 

My shape has definitely changed with more fat in my underbreast and they appear much bigger but the tape measure only puts me at 38.75" We'll see how it goes.

5M 1W 1D

I'm at 39" today, but I know this is pre-period swelling so I won't get to excited yet. But it feels great to play with haha. I'm doing one BM morning 200mg and one at night 200mg along with 1000mg BO.

I've been reading alot of other programs so see to much change in to little time and then before long they stop posting. So anyone considering a program like BO, make taking your supplements just another rountine task you do, like brushing your teeth and just stay consistent with it. It's been 5 months for me to see 3" with setbacks. Don't rush the process, go through  the process.

Also, I've been using supple cups and have seen great results with it. Almost double my original nipple nize. Love it. 

Lastly, I'll be buying Zhi Mu and Guggul (Commipheroline) liquid extracts this weekend to mix up and apply topically to my breasts. I've been looking for a topical solution to use in addition to the BO now that I know the BO/BM is working for me. 

5M 1W 2D

Pre-period swelling has put me at 39.75" today. 

It was so amazing to see 40" a quarter inch away. I've been wanying to hit 40" for so long its so crazy to be so close to your goal like this. I know it's swelling but if you can swell it, you can grow it. 

My period is a few days away so I'm praying that this swelling only decreases by a bit, like a half inch maybe. We'll see. In the mean time I guess I'll be thinking of a new goal to come up with since I still have more time to go (a half year). 45" seems rational

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon