Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Before pic and a three days of noogling result..

(21-12-2016, 08:30 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hey bettie32,

I pm'd you today as i too was getting impatient and wanted to know where you were up to. I am experiencing what you are too- sometimes i feel the swelling goes away almost immediately, sometimes i feel i didnt swell as much as i did in the beginning.. but you know what i think we mustnt get disheartened as something is happening for sure. When my swelling goes down the shape of my breasts are not exactly how they were when i didnt noogle. They still seem rounder at the bottom.

What i have started to do is sleep as i noogle still doing one breast at a time. I will pump and hold but not too much so that its unconfortable to sleep. I nod off and wake up again an hour or so later and then swap sides.u may think wow u intentionally wake upeach hour! No i dont intentionally but i have had broken sleep for years so im bound to wake up cups or no cups! So i do that an hour on each breast before i sleep. I retained my swelling for about 5-7 hours before my bra appears loose on me again. I am more comfortable in a 34A because the underwire then doesnt dig on my underboob so they are changing shape. I am also getting the upper curve you were talking about. There is no drastic change going on having said all that and i think that is why we are feeling a tad down. Ask yourself this and if you answer yea to all of them then maybe we want to run before we can walk
1. Has there been "A" change to the way our breast looks or feels?

2. Is it still early days for us to be over analysing if this is going to work for us?

3. Does there seem a chance that this might just work for us?

4. Are you enjoying or becoming slightly obsessive about noogling and cant you wait till you noogle again?

hang in there chick! We have only just started! 

Much love xx

Your post made me feel better, Fruitcake! Thank you for that. I didn't receive your pm. I'll test it myself to see if it's working. 

Yes, as you can tell I did get a bit disheartened. We obviously want what we want, asap! You at least are filling up a bigger bra and that picture you posted is impressive! As for my upper curve, well guess what, I think it was actually because I was getting my period....

Your questions put things into perspective though. I did answer "yea" to all of them (well the first one got more of a "nyeah, not sure" Dodgy ).  It's definitely way too early to start jumping to conclusions. Let's keep each other posted!

<3 and XX

Im three weeks into noogling and i do about an hour a day- im guilty of not drinking enough water and thats why sometimes i huge swelling and sometimes i dont. I will have drank water maybe on two of the noogling sessions..

My32a bras feel so tight even after the swelling goes down- i tried 34a and still felt irritated by it. I bought a 32 B thinking it wont fit! But it does..
I just dont understand how! 

When i take my bra off i still look like an A cup- im still very flat on the top. However when i put my B cup bra- it fits. I look better in a bra than naked. I havent grown outwards- i dont measure any bigger yet now im fitting a 32B... 
i feel iffy about posting but i want you to see what i mean. I dont think i will be posting anymore pics again and will just update you of any changes.. in the pic u can see that i look no bigger than an A cup. The one below if straight after noogling and the one to the right is 6 hours after noogling. 

Has anyone else experienced a change is size yet no 'naked visible growth'?

Now i do sound like a fruitcake!!

Wow, Fruitcake, I've said it before and I'll say it again: that is some impressive swelling! I'm actually a bit jealous!!

From the pics, you look fuller on top to me...the fact that you're going up bra sizes is def. an indication of swelling/growth. The pictures also show it! I think you're a fast responder.As you already know, my bra is still gappy....sometimes I think they're meatier but ever since I pulled out that measuring tape....Dodgy Anyway, no more measuring.  Maybe Solome can share her experience...

(30-12-2016, 12:45 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Im three weeks into noogling and i do about an hour a day- im guilty of not drinking enough water and thats why sometimes i huge swelling and sometimes i dont. I will have drank water maybe on two of the noogling sessions..

My32a bras feel so tight even after the swelling goes down- i tried 34a and still felt irritated by it. I bought a 32 B thinking it wont fit! But it does..
I just dont understand how! 

When i take my bra off i still look like an A cup- im still very flat on the top. However when i put my B cup bra- it fits. I look better in a bra than naked. I havent grown outwards- i dont measure any bigger yet now im fitting a 32B... 
i feel iffy about posting but i want you to see what i mean. I dont think i will be posting anymore pics again and will just update you of any changes.. in the pic u can see that i look no bigger than an A cup. The one below if straight after noogling and the one to the right is 6 hours after noogling. 

Has anyone else experienced a change is size yet no 'naked visible growth'?

Now i do sound like a fruitcake!!

Wow! You look like a nice c cup right after noogling! I think you will have at least an E cup at the end of the year with a response like this! Holy!
Do you do one cup at a time? Or both together?

Xxx ellen

Hey Miss Ellen thank you for that! E cup is not what im aiming for though! Im going to be happy with a C. ?

Majority of the time im noogling one cup at a time and i think that is giving me better results. You have gone up a bra size each month now that is amazing! Are you doing anything else apart from noogling to achieve that?

and you'll see the swelling you are gonna get in few months!! good jobbbb Tongue

(09-01-2017, 12:23 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  and you'll see the swelling you are gonna get in few months!! good jobbbb Tongue

Speaking of swelling- the swelling ive had tonight from noogling ive never experienced before. Keep thinking what did i eat or drink today to cause it lol! I noogled each breast seperately for two hours each..

Wake up in the morning and the swelling will have gone- till next time!

(09-01-2017, 12:16 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hey Miss Ellen thank you for that! E cup is not what im aiming for though! Im going to be happy with a C. ?

Majority of the time im noogling one cup at a time and i think that is giving me better results. You have gone up a bra size each month now that is amazing! Are you doing anything else apart from noogling to achieve that?

Hey Fruitcake!

I love your results with the NB, truly!
I haven't started the NB yet, I ordered 3 weeks ago, should arrive soon.
I used flaxseed, full fat soy protein, whole milk and microgynon-30 (BCP) to achieve this result.
I am busy making a good post about this in the personal program section.
I already have a post there, but I originally made it in the introduction section, it was moved to personal program for members.
I do think it can be written much better with more info, so working on it.
Besides that, I have started Saw Palmetto since few weeks, and also massaging.
I feel they are growing.
But I am losing weight at the same time, so hard to tell.
I lost 5 kg since november, and will lose 2.5 more next few months. So that is not helping the growth, I am stuck now on 32F, but at least they aren't schrinking Smile

Question:
Do you think they are nicer, like closer together you mean, with just one pump at a time?

Anyway, I am following your post, can't wait to see how this works out for you!

Booby love from ellen

(11-01-2017, 06:38 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(09-01-2017, 12:16 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hey Miss Ellen thank you for that! E cup is not what im aiming for though! Im going to be happy with a C. ?

Hey Fruitcake!

I love your results with the NB, truly!
I haven't started the NB yet, I ordered 3 weeks ago, should arrive soon.
I used flaxseed, full fat soy protein, whole milk and microgynon-30 (BCP) to achieve this result.
I am busy making a good post about this in the personal program section.
I already have a post there, but I originally made it in the introduction section, it was moved to personal program for members.
I do think it can be written much better with more info, so working on it.
Besides that, I have started Saw Palmetto since few weeks, and also massaging.
I feel they are growing.
But I am losing weight at the same time, so hard to tell.
I lost 5 kg since november, and will lose 2.5 more next few months. So that is not helping the growth, I am stuck now on 32F, but at least they aren't schrinking Smile

Question:
Do you think they are nicer, like closer together you mean, with just one pump at a time?

Anyway, I am following your post, can't wait to see how this works out for you!

Booby love from ellen

Hey Ellen, yes definitely i see more swelling when i noogle one breast at a time. I get more in. I am considering large domes now as my breasts (especially the bigger one) is touching the sides now and although i can fit the breast in my medium domes comfortably, after an hour session i take it out of the dome and i wouldnt be able to put the dome back on if i wanted to as it doesnt fit due to the swelling. I just want my righty to catchh up!!

I may have to do large dome on the left breast and medium to the right until it grows! 

Much love xx

Hey! Smile
your progress looks amazing! i've just started noogling and don't seem to be getting such good resultsSad
could you please tell me your noogle routine? i saw that you pump and hold but could you tell me for how long you hold for and how long you noogle all together usually? I too am only pumping one breast atm as it is the smaller one! i just want it to catch up!
thanks so much ! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon