Hello There, Guest!

The Breast Growth Hormones, including IGF, HGF and how macromastia happens
Hello guys!

So I've been doing lot of research about hormones this summer but I cannot find any natural way to increase Hepatocyte Growth Factor. Any idea??
IGF1 supplements are not so easy to find, but there are a lot of on-line supplies for body building with HGH. 
I don’t think that using HGH/IGF/ hepatocyte growth factor is a good thing. Maybe it’s great for NBE, but it’s great for cancer and cardiovascular diseases too. 
If u want HGH use proteins, exercise, sleep. 
Remember, when your HGH is increased, it increases testosterone, which is the first NBE enemy. So, when you increase your HGH you need more E and P to act against testosterone.
(23-08-2018, 09:56 AM)Cely Wrote: IGF1 supplements are not so easy to find, but there are a lot of on-line supplies for body building with HGH. 
I don’t think that using HGH/IGF/ hepatocyte growth factor is a good thing. Maybe it’s great for NBE, but it’s great for cancer and cardiovascular diseases too. 
If u want HGH use proteins, exercise, sleep. 
Remember, when your HGH is increased, it increases testosterone, which is the first NBE enemy. So, when you increase your HGH you need more E and P to act against testosterone.

That's why I am not interested in increasing HGH but IGF-1! IGF-1 seems to be possible if you take 2-3 things at the same time and have a good nutrition (blueberries, plums, etc)
(20-08-2018, 03:02 PM)sweetorange Wrote: Hello guys!

So I've been doing lot of research about hormones this summer but I cannot find any natural way to increase Hepatocyte Growth Factor. Any idea??

As far as I can tell you can't.  Not directly anyway.  HGF is a local hormone that causes cell replication in general.  You trigger it with other hormones such as the usually NBE ones.  Even if you could increase it in your whole body, it would make all your organs and tissues much larger.  For some reason the cells of those with macromastia respond more to estrogen and progesterone and produce far more HGF.  So we're right back to where we started: Those with macromastia are more sensitive to estrogen and progesterone and we don't know why.  Short of taking their breast epidermal cells and putting them on your own I don't know how to copy it.
On amazon you can easily find HGH supplements, they should be great for NBE, but...has anyone tried? 
If it works I come to order 100 bottles of HGH supplements!!!
(23-09-2018, 02:13 PM)Cely Wrote: On amazon you can easily find HGH supplements, they should be great for NBE, but...has anyone tried? 
If it works I come to order 100 bottles of HGH supplements!!!

Most are just a few amino acids including L-arginine.  The other aminos are easy to get from diet.  And it's not nearly enough.  You need large amounts of L-arginine.  Large amounts of L-arginine will usually give you horrible diarrhea unless it's well spread out from food.  Try nuts and meat instead, especially pumpkin seeds and seafood. That will give you L-arginine and all the other aminos.  As for the effects on HGH, you do need L-arginine to make HGH but the studies showing major improvement only show brief spikes right after taking or injecting L-arginine.  After that it drops back down.  So you need a large amount that you can only practically get from food.  And even then it only has a minor effect on HGH.  Exercise might even do more for HGH.
Hi everyone! I didn't know where to post this (excuse me Lotus if I am not in the right thread) . So last summer MissMadScientist and I were debating about zhi-mu's use for fat storage , she tried it and she was happy with the results. Now, I've been thinking about using it & I came across with this statement "Ethanol extracts of A. asphodeloides have documented estrogen modulatory activity.  Additional studies also document estrogen-like activity" So does it mean it is Estrogenic herb?? :/ (since Im on BO I don't want to mess up my body and that's why I am researching).

Also, the effectivity of the herb is proven . Check out this http://www.kalidees.com/articles/plant_lipofilling.pdf