Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too much massage? Is it ok to have 2 breast massage sessions close to each other?

Hello!

It's obviously better to massage twice a day when possible but sometimes due to a tight schedule, I can't massage during the day. I'm sure many of you can relate! Sometimes I am free in the late afternoon/early evening so do you think it would be ok to massage in the early evening (say before dinner) and then again at night (right before sleeping)? Or is there such a thing as too much massage? 

I try to perform 300 Chi rotations and 300 Female Deer circles in one session. 

Also, I'm wondering if there is a reason as to why we should do 300 (or 360 some say) rotations? Would doing more be counter-effective? I do see some ladies here on the forum though mentioning that one should massage for half an hour or even an hour....personally, 600 rotations don't take so long so I guess, the more the better?? Any thoughts?

(26-11-2016, 11:42 AM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hello!

It's obviously better to massage twice a day when possible but sometimes due to a tight schedule, I can't massage during the day. I'm sure many of you can relate! Sometimes I am free in the late afternoon/early evening so do you think it would be ok to massage in the early evening (say before dinner) and then again at night (right before sleeping)? Or is there such a thing as too much massage? 

I try to perform 300 Chi rotations and 300 Female Deer circles in one session. 

Also, I'm wondering if there is a reason as to why we should do 300 (or 360 some say) rotations? Would doing more be counter-effective? I do see some ladies here on the forum though mentioning that one should massage for half an hour or even an hour....personally, 600 rotations don't take so long so I guess, the more the better?? Any thoughts?
bettie, the best rule is your own feeling, pay attention to how you feel after your massage, both for number of massage and the period between them.  Your body will let you know.  Also the general rule "moderation" never fails.

(05-02-2017, 07:23 AM)pom19 Wrote:  bettie, the best rule is your own feeling, pay attention to how you feel after your massage, both for number of massage and the period between them.  Your body will let you know.  Also the general rule "moderation" never fails.

Hi Pom, just saw your reply now! I don't check this "massage" section anymore because I stopped. Thank you though for your reply Smile

(04-04-2017, 11:37 AM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(05-02-2017, 07:23 AM)pom19 Wrote:  bettie, the best rule is your own feeling, pay attention to how you feel after your massage, both for number of massage and the period between them.  Your body will let you know.  Also the general rule "moderation" never fails.

Hi Pom, just saw your reply now! I don't check this "massage" section anymore because I stopped. Thank you though for your reply Smile

Smile hugs

Ddo not be afraid to experiment a little  Rolleyes

(28-04-2017, 09:21 AM)sherry155 Wrote:  Ddo not be afraid to experiment a little  Rolleyes

I agree with Sherry! However you are not doing anything wrong to your body Tongue

(28-04-2017, 05:05 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(28-04-2017, 09:21 AM)sherry155 Wrote:  Ddo not be afraid to experiment a little  Rolleyes

I agree with Sherry! However you are not doing anything wrong to your body Tongue

Thank you Sherry and Sweetorange!

I stopped massaging but thank you both :-)

Breast massage is not a quick fix for your bust size problem. You will need to spend a significant amount of time each day, doing the massage. The best results are reached by women who spend at least 10 minutes in the morning and in the evening performing the procedure.

Aim to do a total of 300 full circles for each breast – it only takes around 10 minutes for the full 300, anyway.

Remember, you will need to do it every day even after you get the desired result. Breast massage works only while you are doing it. Once you stop, your breasts will go back to the previous size in just a couple of weeks.

(08-05-2017, 05:55 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Breast massage is not a quick fix for your bust size problem. You will need to spend a significant amount of time each day, doing the massage. The best results are reached by women who spend at least 10 minutes in the morning and in the evening performing the procedure.

Aim to do a total of 300 full circles for each breast – it only takes around 10 minutes for the full 300, anyway.

Remember, you will need to do it every day even after you get the desired result. Breast massage works only while you are doing it. Once you stop, your breasts will go back to the previous size in just a couple of weeks.

Would breasts that have grown 3 cup sizes larger than 32AA as a result from massaging revert to AA cups once massaging stops?

(07-08-2019, 08:45 AM)CaliforniaGirl Wrote:  
(08-05-2017, 05:55 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Breast massage is not a quick fix for your bust size problem. You will need to spend a significant amount of time each day, doing the massage. The best results are reached by women who spend at least 10 minutes in the morning and in the evening performing the procedure.

Would breasts that have grown 3 cup sizes larger than 32AA as a result from massaging revert to AA cups once massaging stops?

I do not agree with nanakante, if it is true growth and not sweling the results are permanent. Unless you would start a diet or lose weight etc.
Ofcourse hormonal curbs could lead to bigger and smaller breasts, but true growth doesnt just fade only becauze you stop massaging.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon