Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facial fat deposits?

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with facial fat deposits when using PM. My cheeks are so hollow and I am looking for natural solutions instead of harsh/expensive MtF hormone therapies. My testosterone is around the lower end of the normal male range, I believe, so maybe natural methods will be more effective than the last time I tried.

Oh, and where is the best place to purchase PM? I used Ainterol's US website before. Are there brands that are better, or is Ainterol everyone's go-to? And what dosages do people typically start at and work up to? It has been a long time since I have worked with it and there may be some new/different ideas floating around. Is there a topic on this website with a lot of information about it all in one place? Side-effects, etc? Can it be sublingual, or what works best for most people? I'm also assuming it's safer than estrogen prescribed by a doctor, thoughts?

Please let me know what you think and if you have any links that you suggest reading. Thank you for reading. :)

I just did some extra reading around the forums and found that PM apparently shouldn't be taken for more than two years since it can increase risk for cancer and blood clots? Is there any place where I can read more about its relations to these things? Everything is going to carry some kind of risk, but I would definitely like to find more information and be better-informed. :) Plus, herbs are cheaper than fat transfer to the face, and I don't have much fat to begin with, lol.

(24-11-2016, 02:41 AM)Syle Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with facial fat deposits when using PM. My cheeks are so hollow and I am looking for natural solutions instead of harsh/expensive MtF hormone therapies. My testosterone is around the lower end of the normal male range, I believe, so maybe natural methods will be more effective than the last time I tried.

Oh, and where is the best place to purchase PM? I used Ainterol's US website before. Are there brands that are better, or is Ainterol everyone's go-to? And what dosages do people typically start at and work up to? It has been a long time since I have worked with it and there may be some new/different ideas floating around. Is there a topic on this website with a lot of information about it all in one place? Side-effects, etc? Can it be sublingual, or what works best for most people? I'm also assuming it's safer than estrogen prescribed by a doctor, thoughts?

Please let me know what you think and if you have any links that you suggest reading. Thank you for reading. Smile

I just did some extra reading around the forums and found that PM apparently shouldn't be taken for more than two years since it can increase risk for cancer and blood clots? Is there any place where I can read more about its relations to these things? Everything is going to carry some kind of risk, but I would definitely like to find more information and be better-informed. Smile Plus, herbs are cheaper than fat transfer to the face, and I don't have much fat to begin with, lol.

NBE may just help with that as a secondary effect. Other than that, eating healthy fats mostly from plant sources should help.

Pueraria doesn't necessarily cause cancer, but it feeds health and cancerous cells indiscriminately.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon