Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast cyst please help

That's good that you got it looked at, and it's not cancerous/tumorous.

Vitex may be what is causing them to shrink. Vitex can be used, but by itself, or in most combinations, it doesn't help.

Do green tea, tumeric root, and ginger root, together until your fibrous tissue goes down.

It's not the vitex that made them
Shrink cause I started it 2 weeks ago and they shrunk 6 months ago

Are you taking caffeine?

I sometimes have only one coffee a day that's all and green tea

I will start taking turmeric and ginger do i take it capsule  form ?

(05-12-2016, 06:35 AM)Loveandlight Wrote:  I sometimes have only one coffee a day that's all and green tea

Coffee and Green tea are supposed to lower certain cancer/tumor risks. Coffee can cause breasts to shrink for two reasons, because it has caffeine, and because it is somewhat androgenic.

It's probably excess prolactin, but I am in no way certain about that. There's not much to go on. If you massage, do it during luteal phase, only.

(05-12-2016, 06:53 AM)Loveandlight Wrote:  I will start taking turmeric and ginger do i take it capsule  form ?

You can buy whole ginger at the grocery store in the produce section; it's cheap.
Turmeric might be found in the produce section. They have it in the spice section, but it may not be effective from there. You can try Turmeric capsules, from the grocery or convenience/drug store if it's from a reputable supplier. Whole turmeric root is better, if you can find it.

Perhaps your NBE supplement mixed with your coffee and green tea, and that combination made your breasts have the opposite effect. I'm not sure, about your case, but it's a possibility.

Thank you so much for your advice I will try them and I will let you know and with the  supplements I have always had them 2 hours before or after the coffee

(05-12-2016, 07:22 AM)Loveandlight Wrote:  Thank you so much for your advice I will try them and I will let you know and with the  supplements I have always had them 2 hours before or after the coffee

You're welcome. I was worried about that case of fibrous tissue.

So will I be able to get my boobs back its so depressing and will I have this breast problem for my whole life. Xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon