Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm back and on a new journey! What I'm doing....

Ok I haven't been on here in quite awhile. I had another baby and gave up for a bit.. I'm back again on another journey for the boobs of my dreams! I started in august this year on maca becasue i had lost 12 lbs I started to measure on. 9/30/2016 starting at:   37-29-42
My measurements as of today are: 37.5-31-42.5 I only grew a half inch in breasts and booty but gained 11 lbs which was good but i want boobs!
My goal: 40-27-44

So heres what im doing:
* fenugreek pills a day 2 in the morning 2 in the evening. 610 mg. Each.

*2 wild yam pills 1 in the am and 1 in the evening 400 mg each.

*breast massage with lotion with fennel and fenugreek in it 15 min twice a day

*1 hour of breast pumping a day
*breast exersizes daily

*8 hours of listening to this as I sleep 
https://youtu.be/ZGELDzWEptA

I use a waist trainer every day..and do squats and bridges every 3 days to help my booty.

Hmmm looking at this I realize I do a lot haha! I am just really determined because I have tried and failed before so I'm putting my all into my dream body..and doing it naturally ☺
I will update every week..wish me luck!

sounds likea good plan, good luck! I like your body shape. what waist trainer are you using? I am looking for a new one as all of mine are too long for my torso, they wind up pushing my breasts up too much and it hurts! lol

(12-11-2016, 06:57 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  sounds likea good plan, good luck! I like your body shape. what waist trainer are you using? I am looking for a new one as all of mine are too long for my torso, they wind up pushing my breasts up too much and it hurts! lol
Thank you! It's a waist trainer and you pull them up like underwear and there are openings where your butt goes so it helps lift it up more. I found it on ebay..i will have to take a pic so you can see what i mean. You butt looks amazing in that pic btw...  Smile

(12-11-2016, 07:03 PM)Prettymama Wrote:  
(12-11-2016, 06:57 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  sounds likea good plan, good luck! I like your body shape. what waist trainer are you using? I am looking for a new one as all of mine are too long for my torso, they wind up pushing my breasts up too much and it hurts! lol
Thank you! It's a waist trainer and you pull them up like underwear and there are openings where your butt goes so it helps lift it up more. I found it on ebay..i will have to take a pic so you can see what i mean. You butt looks amazing in that pic btw...  Smile

That sounds so interesting! I would like to see that actually lol! & thank you Blush  growing my booty was a big part of what I wanted out of my NBE, too Smile

(16-11-2016, 03:38 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(12-11-2016, 07:03 PM)Prettymama Wrote:  

That sounds so interesting! I would like to see that actually lol! & thank you Blush  growing my booty was a big part of what I wanted out of my NBE, too Smile
 I will be sure to take some pictures and post them tomorrow. Your welcome!  I think I want to grow my booty too ..reshape it as well..but my main concern is my boobs right now because they're so unproportioned  to my body Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon