Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek Journey

I started to use Fenugreek as an experiment .  I already have large breasts (36DD) but i want them to be fuller and add a little padding for my butt.

I got a 3 month (100 capsules) supply  and im taking 3 a day with meals. I didnt really change my diet. Just regular stuff ,  bot goong out of my way to eat healthy.

Day 1 10/30/16
Measurements
Bust-40"
Stomach-36"
Butt-42"

*I got from 32B to 34D in 11 months with daily omega 3 fish oil/pills, flaxseed pills/oil, massaging, and binaural beats.

(03-11-2016, 09:39 PM)ShyCancer Wrote:  I started to use Fenugreek as an experiment .  I already have large breasts (36DD) but i want them to be fuller and add a little padding for my butt.

I got a 3 month (100 capsules) supply  and im taking 3 a day with meals. I didnt really change my diet. Just regular stuff ,  bot goong out of my way to eat healthy.

Day 1 10/30/16
Measurements
Bust-40"
Stomach-36"
Butt-42"

*I got from 32B to 34D in 11 months with daily omega 3 fish oil/pills, flaxseed pills/oil, massaging, and binaural beats.
Wow that's incredible 32b to 34d ! How'd you get up to a 36dd?

(04-11-2016, 08:12 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(03-11-2016, 09:39 PM)ShyCancer Wrote:  I started to use Fenugreek as an experiment .  I already have large breasts (36DD) but i want them to be fuller and add a little padding for my butt.

Day 1 10/30/16
Measurements
Bust-40"
Stomach-36"
Butt-42"

Wow that's incredible 32b to 34d ! How'd you get up to a 36dd?
I honestly don't know. i stopped doing anything and it eventually stopped at a 36DD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon