Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey With BB

Oooo, I hope this coming month goes smoother for you. I'm sure flipping cold turkey had to be a bit rough on your system, so lets hope it improves as it adjust.
PC can also be used to help with migraines when they are hormone related. A dab rubbed into the temples can help greatly.

Good luck and I hope the pm works for both of us!

Mel

Thanks for the advice Mel. I am seriously not aware of the benefit PC has towards migraine. Will definitely keep that in mind if she happens to visit again. LOL!

I was not actually expecting any growth at all this month after switching cold turkey from PM to BO. Seriously I thought it will jam up everything since it is "obvious" that BO or any phytoestrogen hormone don't go very well with each other. I took all together 6-8 months of BO without break and for those who use BO will understand when I say that BO won't leave your body completely in months to come.

We have been taught all this while that it cancel each other because both the estrogen generated by your body from BO and PM phytoestrogen will actually compete with each other for the body receptors. Perhaps in the future I might run an experiment by taking both BO and PM in my body and report it here.

So in 1 month of PM I got 1" of growth. 1" OF GROWTH!! I have never grow this much before in within 1 month. Gosh! I hope I will be able to keep the growth after my menses. My menstrual is due next week! I am so worried now that I might face a risk that I will loose the inch I have gain.

Oh btw, since the first day I was having boobies aches because of the growing thing I drank a cup of chocolate milk fresh milk before I go to sleep each night. I am not sure whether this or the progesterone cream I was using on alternative days in luteal phase which contribute to 1" of growth.

I did 2 cycles of PM now. I am not sure is it because I started with 32AA or because PM don't really work on me. I gain 1 inch on the 1st cycle then loose it all when my menses come and then the late cycle I gain 0.5 inch and loose it all again.

I will continue the PM until it finishes and then I will do a cleanse on myself take a couple of months break and then go back on BO again and see how it goes again. I honestly prefer BO compare to herbs now.

which brand of PM are you taking?

Hi eva_bs,

Are you on PM too? I am taking B2UP in capsules form. They are popular with the chewing gum PM.

Hi,
I am not taking PM. I took it for 12 days and then I stopped because I needed to ovulate. then my period was delayed that month...my cycle was 42 days. So I didn't take it the other month.
I did a big trip in Alaska. and I didn't do anything for NBE. I came back home about a month and a half ago.
When I was in the US I bought my self a saliva hormone kit test. and yesterday was my 21 day of my cycle so I colected my Saliva and sent it to the Lab back in the U.S.
Now I am waiting to see what are my hormone levels...than I will make a new program Smile
Yah...I heard about the B2up....it's a good brand....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon