Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When in cycle to do cleanse

I tried to find the answer in this forum before asking this question... when in your cycle do you do a cleanse? I think I overloaded my system with excess estrogen (have night sweats, headaches, moodiness) and want to take a break asap. Is it ok do start a cleanse before I ovulate? Should be ovulating in a few days. 
I have milk thistle and DIM. Any other suggestions? Would I still use PC ?

Thanks for any help

(01-11-2016, 08:18 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  I tried to find the answer in this forum before asking this question... when in your cycle do you do a cleanse? I think I overloaded my system with excess estrogen (have night sweats, headaches, moodiness) and want to take a break asap. Is it ok do start a cleanse before I ovulate? Should be ovulating in a few days. 
I have milk thistle and DIM. Any other suggestions? Would I still use PC ?

Thanks for any help

You can also just use pc solely this cycle so your estrogen gets lower bc pc. Then id just end this cycle(pc only in luteal ofcourse)..stop pc and start your cleanse directly after your menstruation. Just my thoughts...

Thank you!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon