Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the site

Hey y'all! I’m new to the site and hoping for some advice on what to do.

I had a child 5 years ago and since then my weight has fluctuated a decent amount. My breasts aren’t super saggy though they don’t sit where I wish they would. Even where they hang, I wouldn’t mind them as much if the breasts themselves were fuller, but they lack fullness and firmness. I’m okay with them with the size they are I just want them full again, though I can‘t say I‘d be upset if they got bigger too. Can I achieve this solely through massage?  I’ve derma rolled them twice and applied essential oils which are good for skin firmness, but I believe it’s more of an internal tissue thing rather than a skin thing.

Any advice and information you could give me would be so appreciated! Thanks in advance Big Grin <3

(28-10-2016, 05:44 PM)wallelephant Wrote:  Hey y'all! I’m new to the site and hoping for some advice on what to do.

I had a child 5 years ago and since then my weight has fluctuated a decent amount. My breasts aren’t super saggy though they don’t sit where I wish they would. Even where they hang, I wouldn’t mind them as much if the breasts themselves were fuller, but they lack fullness and firmness. I’m okay with them with the size they are I just want them full again, though I can‘t say I‘d be upset if they got bigger too. Can I achieve this solely through massage?  I’ve derma rolled them twice and applied essential oils which are good for skin firmness, but I believe it’s more of an internal tissue thing rather than a skin thing.

Any advice and information you could give me would be so appreciated! Thanks in advance Big Grin <3
Welcome to the forum!  Smile

I just wanted to give you my opinion on your goal.. I personally would start with a solid massage-only program first and I think it's possible that you could see exactly the results you're looking for. What bra size do you wear? The reason I'm asking is because girls who already have a good amount of tissue seem to do best with just massage. Although, I've heard of others who started out with zilch and massaged their way to B cups, so go figure! The main threads that seem to hold the most information regarding massage are these...
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25747
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26278&highlight=katana%27s+massage+thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24267&highlight=sweetyalissa

Both Katana and Sweetyalissa are very nice and seem to be willing to answer questions if you have some about  massage techniques.

I unfortunately haven't seen much growth from just massage but I'm in the process of having a hormone test done and sorting out some other health imbalances, so I hope I'll make big progress in the future!

Best of luck to you on your NBE journey!!

[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon