Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JPoper's Program III

(09-10-2016, 03:57 AM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(09-10-2016, 12:10 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I already tried to answer it. Maybe I'm not understanding the question. Could you rephrase it?

Sure. My bought me this bra from here job. It a sports bra. I find sports bra to way more comfortable then regular bras. When I measure myself without it on I'm a 32C  but when I do have it on and measure I am a 32DD. Now without this bra I do sag but with it on it helps lift my bust. I was wondering If I was to lose weight while wearing this bra would my bust be a 32DD when I lose weight. I have heard of cases were people lost weight but there breast got bugger.

That's up to your body. No one can really predict that for you. Just stick to your program and believe that it will work out. Smile

(09-10-2016, 09:00 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(09-10-2016, 12:10 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I already tried to answer it. Maybe I'm not understanding the question. Could you rephrase it?

Sure. My bought me this bra from here job. It a sports bra. I find sports bra to way more comfortable then regular bras. When I measure myself without it on I'm a 32C  but when I do have it on and measure I am a 32DD. Now without this bra I do sag but with it on it helps lift my bust. I was wondering If I was to lose weight while wearing this bra would my bust be a 32DD when I lose weight. I have heard of cases were people lost weight but there breast got bugger.

That's up to your body. No one can really predict that for you. Just stick to your program and believe that it will work out. Smile
Thank you for the help. I was getting worried no one would respond to my thread but you came along and help me. I really appreciate it. Tongue

(09-10-2016, 10:27 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(09-10-2016, 09:00 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

Thank you for the help. I was getting worried no one would respond to my thread but you came along and help me. I really appreciate it. Tongue

You're welcome! You came along and commented on my own thread, and I always try to make sure to return the favor when someone does that. So thank you, as well.

So the day I say I would start didn't happen. I started today though. I did a 17 minute chi massage. Hopefully that is long enough. I don't have any oil yet so I am just doing the chi massage for now. Smile

Well it is morning and up ready for school. I measure myself and it looks like I am a 32DD. Just wish it was more lifted and not saggy. I think it is just swelling before my period maybe. I'll get my period in 2 days. Hopefully I can keep this size. Still thinking about getting NatureDay. I only been doing chi massage though for 17 minutes. 32DD is my goal but I want to keep this size for weightloss. I creating my own exercise program today and eating less. I can't really get healthy food right now. I'm going to eat less calories and do exercising. Wish I had a scale because the other one I had broke giving my the wrong weight. 
Big Grin

17 minutes is a solid length of time to do massage. Do you do it just once a day?

(18-10-2016, 05:30 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  17 minutes is a solid length of time to do massage. Do you do it just once a day?

Twice. Sometimes three times if I am in the mood. LoL

That's great! Keep it up. I think massage is the most important part of NBE.

(19-10-2016, 04:11 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  That's great! Keep it up. I think massage is the most important part of NBE.

So true. Hope I could reach my goal. I want my breast to be more lifted.

I was thinking a lot about my goal. Would a 32DD be big on me. I am short 5'0. I have a goal weight which is to be at a 100lbs. Would a 32DD look okay on me?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon