Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shadow Site?

(24-09-2016, 12:11 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  I don't like the colors of the new site

Breast Nexus is going to change to the new colors too. In this day and age we need to be more mobile friendly and the themes in use here aren't compatible with that aim. In short, if you don't like the colors of the new site, you soon won't like the colors here either. Sad

I don't use notification emails so I have no way of finding this new site?
Although I can ( sort of) understand the issue, personally I like to see what the ladies are saying doing when I do log on from time to time, so I think the separation is a "bad thing" in general.

How do I find new site ?

What's happening ?

Julie

Nobody needs to 'find' the new site because the old sections here automatically forward you.

However, as mentioned already in this thread the address is www.breastnexum.com Smile

Just the quick question.

It appears that pictures from the old site did not migrate. I especially mean attachments in old threads. Is it still work-in-progress or it will remain so?

Poly

It's a work in progress. There are still a few jobs to complete and that's one of them. All attachments should be migrated. Smile

Well I quite like the new colours

But why the new site ?

We feel as we have been consigned to the naughty boy girl corner at school

Also there was a vote last time about splitting thread sections which i think quite minor compare to this change

Us guys like reading about the ladies etc,

Do they not like reading about us ?

Has there been complaints ?????

Huh

Julie

(24-09-2016, 02:42 PM)julieTG Wrote:  ............Us guys like reading about the ladies etc,

Do they not like reading about us ?

Has there been complaints ?????

(23-09-2016, 02:40 AM)Eve M Wrote:  They have been transferred already. At the moment this site still has copies of most of the posts, but they will be removed eventually.

i like having cross-dressers or nbe fem guys or trans girls here. i like to read your experiences. they’re no less meaningful than mine or another girls. i like they add dimension and valuable insight and info especially since we share similar physiology ..you're overcoming a lot of testosterone with no ovaries and we with our ovaries are trying to gain one or two cup sizes. don't we both belong here, together. sometimes, i don’t always see male and female, though, i just see people …sooo, emotionally, it feels like you’re all being moved to a labor camp and will soon become malnourished and bemoan your station until the liberators come and sort things out ..you and your overactive quote buttons. it won’t be the same as a simple refresh. we’ll be here and you’ll be there. i’m not very tech minded but it seems like the 'Breast Growth For Genetic Males' section could still appear as it has but just reside elsewhere. maybe, it doesn’t work that way. maybe, it's necessary but it doesn't feel so good if this section goes away. uoᴉuᴉdo ɹɐllop uoᴉllᴉɯ ʎɯ ʇsnɾ˙

Yes agreed

This is one of the best sites on the Internet and it feels as if we're being ripped apart and losing friends but obvious eve has her reasons but I never saw it coming and it was quite a shock

Lots of cis females like reading about us

Julie

Its really ashame the male section is gone now. The guys came up with good information..actually their section was my resource. Feels like the end of bn now!Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon