Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

is this effective?

I tried something new today,
i was doing the chi massage for about 10 minutes and then decided to try something i've read.

I moved four fingers around my breast in circular motions, slowly and without applying alot of pressure, just letting my fingers glide over them. Not too far away from the nipple. i got a great sensation, my breasts felt a bit tingly and warm and i felt almost turned on.

I'm wondering if that would be an effective massage since i wasn't really moving breast tissue or anything, just gliding over it.

Anyone got experience with this?

(16-09-2016, 09:51 PM)Justagirl Wrote:  I tried something new today,
i was doing the chi massage for about 10 minutes and then decided to try something i've read.

I moved four fingers around my breast in circular motions, slowly and without applying alot of pressure, just letting my fingers glide over them. Not too far away from the nipple. i got a great sensation, my breasts felt a bit tingly and warm and i felt almost turned on.

I'm wondering if that would be an effective massage since i wasn't really moving breast tissue or anything, just gliding over it.

Anyone got experience with this?
This is the female deer massage, a lot of people on here use it and have reported good results Smile

Thank you for your reply! So doing both chi and female deer is a good way of doing it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon